Mistake central

Opposites attract

"Wooki come dance~" I left this kid for 10 minutes and he's already drunk! Now that's what you call a lightweight. 

"Soonyoung your drunk let's go" I grab his arm and start pulling him towards the door but he resists 

"Please Wooki~ Just one more~" I rolled my eyes and held out one finger.

"One more. And please stop calling me Wooki, it's annoying!" He hugged me and rushed back to the bar. Even sober this kid is hard work so why am I letting him drink? Before I could even answer Soonyoung walked back with two drinks. "I thought I said one?!" 

"This one is for you. Come on Woozi it's my birthday, have some fun!" He put the drink infront of me and I hesitantly took it. Oh what the heck, may as well. What have I got to lose? 

 

15 minutes. That's all it took to get little Jihoon drunk, I only had three drinks! How could this happen?! I know, sorcery! 

"Soonie what type of magic spell did you put in this?!" I said between hiccupping and trying not to spill my drink. Soonyoung then made a heart shape with his fingers and whispered "Love" he then burst out into laughter. Although I knew it was a joke something inside me fluttered. What am I thinking? I brushed the thought away and shook my head furiously. "What you so against?" He lent in, looking into my eyes, so close I could smell the alcohol on him. Usually I would gag at such smells but...it smelt nice. Just the right mix of alcohol and Soonyoungs swe-wow there Jihoon! Where were you going with that? "Jihoon?" Soonyoung tilted his head making the most adorable expression, bringing a flush of red to my cheeks. I tried to look everywhere but Hoshi's eyes. "What's wrong? Your really red and your avoiding eye contact! Oh no you must be ill!" Hoshi picked me up bridal style and started walking out the club. I was still to flustered to say anything.