O – Once

LETTERAL OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TZUYU POV

If yesterday i was witness, today iam victim. i was witness for another couple’s lovey-dovey and iam victim in their unstable relationship. i said it without sarcasm. Yet iam not guardian angel who have unlimitied patience. Just once, i want she look at me.

“nayeonie~~” i call her.

“hmm..?” she smile.

I can feel she endure pain. Not only pain in her physical but also in her soul. Even iam in beside of her, her heart never guide to understand my feeling. Almost everyday, i want ask to her in under my sufferings: when will you notice me? will you ever notice me? when will you only look at me? when will you love me?

“i will go to toilet” i stand up. nayeon nodded.

I open door then i can see a view. The view hit me hardly because i realize that i ain’t the one who suffering in this love. now, i believe the words about “everyone have own scars”. I knee down, tap shoulder someone who lean in wall.

“just go, jihyo~ah. Nayeon always wait you” i don’t smile nor angry to her.

Jihyo seems startled but her eyes is shaking. I know she cried.

“i feel guilty and my heart hurt” she held her chest.

“just treat her better, jihyo-ah. I will back home” i help jihyo to stand up, my fists to show –fighting- to her. its like i try to cheer up someone, even iam like TT.

Jihyo enter nayeon’s room. i leave. I know the answer of all my question. Although i scretch out with all my strenght, i still can’t reach you. i can’t make nayeon fallin love to me, iam not special for her.

My steps is stopped. Just once, i return my body. just once more, i want see nayeon. just once which make regret again, i can see clearly how nayeon and jihyo are hugging. I simply watch them from a distance.

...........................................................................................................................

Iam walking to home. i sigh heavily to look at the star. The sky is filled by star, maybe the star try to entertain my lonesome and my sadness. The star is far but it is still bright. The star, she is nayeon. she create my dream about the lovely relationship but she is the one who left me in this dream. Everything about me, you and us, its all only a high dream which i can’t reach. Just once, i want try to left in this dream too.

“give me your hand, i will save you” a girl open hand to me.

I furrow eyebrow because she is myoui mina. maybe this is around one month we’ve known each other, but how could she offered her hand to me? she is talking nonsense, right? i ask to myself.

“TAKE MY HAND, NOW!!” her voice startled me. i don’t know her voice can hit high pitch.

“YAH !!” she angry to me, still she steal my hand. Our hand is entwining each other now.

Suddenly she smile happily, Has she multiple personality disorder? I gawk for real.

“your hand is cold” she push our hand in pocket of my coat, then she show her gummy smile.

“my hand is cold but my heart is warm” i say it out of blue.

Mina giggle, “where did you steal that line?”

“it is my line” i sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter