E - Everlasting

LETTERAL OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIHYO POV

There is no eternal in the world. there is only temporary, vague and unpredictable. For me, i believe permanent, certainty and predictable whenever iam with nayeon. call me overconfident, but iam really loving nayeon until i will fill all days with her only. Our love is everlasting. I don’t care anyone’s opinion, as long as she is with me and happy with me, i will stay.

I hold train ticket now, i will give surprise to nayeon. i want bring her to beach for her graduation’s gift and celebrate my foot is healed. 

“Nooooo chewy-ah, pweeeeasee. Just live in korea” i heard nayeon’s beg.
I closed the door slowly to watch nayeon and tzuyu are bickering about tzuyu’s plan.

“let me love mina with all my heart without distraction” tzuyu speak firmly.
Nayeon loose tzuyu’s grip. Surely ‘the distraction words’ make nayeon shocked. 
“i mean....” tzuyu try to explain.

“i know what you mean” nayeon speak sarcastically, “mina is very important for you NOW. yeah iam nothing. Iam just a friend who grew together with you.. childhood friend? Ah.. iam even not your friend.”
Tzuyu sigh, “nayeoniie...”

“STOP CHOU TZUYU!!” nayeon scream. Tzuyu know very well whenever nayeon call her surename, she is angry/mad for real.
Nayeon held her tears, “you can go wherever, don’t mind me. thank for being someone who accompanied me since we were kid. Take care mina and yourself”
Tzuyu will held nayeon’s hand but nayeon avoid it. she run fastly to bedroom.

Tzuyu is lowering head. i walk to her then tapped her shoulder, “gwenchana~ actually she understand but she is only sad. I will comfort her”
Tzuyu nodded, she walkout.

I open the bedroom, nayeon sit in the floor while hugging knee. She is heavy crying. i join to sit in the floor, i erased her eyedrop with my thumb.
“you know how precious tzuyu for me, right?” nayeon keep mumble.
“nee~~” i hug her.

“she is so mean.. she is... “ nayeon can’t stop talk about tzuyu and i only said ‘nee/yes’ while hugging her.
After nayeon stopped cry, i carry her to bed. She is sleeping while hug me tightly, although her eyes is closed but her eyedrop sometime still fall.

Iam not jealous on tzuyu because nayeon love her in different meaning. There is space in nayeon’s heart that tzuyu lived in. I can’t blame anyone as it is written already by God. I just need to increase my affection toward nayeon, so she won’t feel lonely and alone if tzuyu aren’t in here.
..............................................................................................................................
The morning comes, nayeon open her eyes slowly, “mowrning”
“morning my crybaby” i kiss her forehead, “let’s breakfast”
Nayeon sit while smile cutely, “breakfast in bed.. is new for us”
I like the way she smile, but her puffy eyes still hurted my heart. the mini table is placed in bed, there is only simple breakfast. Orange juice for her, coffe for me and toast bread.

She eat quickly, “iam still huwngry”
I chuckled,”let’s go to kitchen”
“carry meeeeee~~” she is like kid now. her childish mode will come whenever she is sad. She only want huge affection.
She is snuggling in my nape now. yeah iam carrying her in back. maybe she forget that my foot just healed. It’s ok~ it’s worth it because i will get her smile.

I turned down her in table. I give her favourite jelly, “wait 15 minute, ok?”
“noo~~ 5 minute” she whine. i nodded.
I cook rice and open refrigerator. I will make bimbipap which no need long time. iam frying egg as nayeon doesn’t like half-cooked. After the rice cooked, i only threw anything on it. once in a minute, i’ll look at nayeon who stare at me happily. jelly is best snack ever because she is munching it till she is quiet.

“Done~” i placed the meals in beside of her.
“sit in chair, nayeonie~” she open arm. She really doesn’t want to put foot in floor. I carry her then put her in chair. 
“maicooooo~~ delicioussss” she show tumb up. 

Maybe for everyone, my daily is boring. For me, my daily is happy moment, i love every second that i spend with nayeon. there is no boring day, if we live with special someone. maybe sometime we need fresh air but it doesn’t mean that we are bored toward our lover.
..........................................................................................................

When we are in love, we tend to say Yes. Yet if we are comfortable each other already, we can say No without hurt each other.
“jihyo~ah, car pleasee~~ look this” nayeon show off her eyes. She refuse to ride train because she shame on her puffy eyes.

I shake head, she is pouting. I lift her chin, “tadaaaaaa~~~~” i put sunglasses on her eyes.
“awwww the sunglasses is cuteee” nayeon look at mirror, “woww, my cuteness is overload”
I laugh. I like the way sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter