Chapter 18

Never Reply Love

 

(Read previous posts cause I have been away for years!! HEHE)

Tick tock… tick tock… tick tock… One week had passed. A week that filled with ‘Ignorance & Silence.’ Today… today…. Will they be in the same silence?

---------------------------------------------------------------

OHN’s POV:

‘Knock! Knock! Knock!’ a continuous knocking woke me up. I glanced on the alarm clock on my bedside table, ‘5.00AM’—that’s still early…

 

“Yes Aunt..” With half asleep, I went to open the door.

 

“Oh Ha Ni… I’m sorry to wake you this early..”

 

“gwenchana Aunt? Are you ok? What happened?” I said with concern looking at her pale face.

 

“I just received a call saying that my ex-husband involved in an accident... so I might not be back for one or two weeks or maybe more until he fully recovered. Please take care. I’m sorry to leave you alone for these days.” Aunt Mi Hwan said with tears pooled on her eyes. I feel pity.

 

“I’ll send you there aunt, come I’ll get a taxi first.”

 

“no.. no need Ha Ni ahh.. I can go on my own, take care sweety.” She hugged me, “are you sure?” She just nodded.

 

“Sure. I’ll call you once I get there. Bye Ha Ni ahh.”  She said and I walked her to the gate.

 

‘Although her ex-husband cheat on her before, she still loves and cares for him.. ONLY creatures named, “napeun namja”( Bad Guy ) doesn’t know how to appreciate a good wife like her and he even choose to divorce my Aunt over the beautiful women. Such a y and pabo old man!….. huhh… but I just can pray for Aunt’s happiness.. I hope his ex-hubby realize, how  special Aunt Mi Hwan is..’ I said to my self once she was out of my sight.

 

I returned to my bedroom, and the clock ticked at 5.30AM... I tried to shut my eyes to sleep again. But I can’t, so I just decided to take a shower and get ready for another new day at University.

 

 

I came early to Uni. So I have decided to go to my office room first to do some pending works.

 

I inserted a key, twisted the doorknob, and went inside my office room. It was completely dark; the sunlight from outside of the window doesn’t help to brighten the room as the curtain was made from a thick material. I walked slowly to avoid from being tripped. Huhh I hate darkness! 

 

Instead of reaching the switch, I went to open the curtain near me first. I took a glance on the outside window.

 

The flocks of birds were flying here and there, enjoying the good weather in the University. For a moment I stayed like that, envying the happy birds. I wish that I could fly freely like them, leaving all my problems behind.

 

Thinking of my pending work, I get back to my senses. I turned around and to my surprise, I saw someone sleeping peacefully on the couch. It was Baek Seung Jo. Looking at him, I just realized that we have been in silence and ignoring each other for a week now. Am I happy? After all this is what I want from him. I don’t know... my heart aching every time I think he’s married.

 

Just why… why did I have to see him again. I feel sad and started to walk away. Just before I move, his phone was ringing constantly. I picked his phone on the table to see the caller ID.

“ ‘Newlywed Kyung Soo Sunbae’?” I muttered. He is married?

 

“Who’s calling?” I was snapped by his husky voice.

 

“Oh You’re awake? I am sorry, I was about to wake you...” I said.

 

The phone stopped ringing. He took the phone from my grip and checked it.

“oh..sunbae?” he asked himself.

 

“ is that Kyung So Sunbae? is he already married? With who?” I bravely asked. I just don’t know what gets into me.

 

Just before he answered, the phone started ringing again. He pressed the green button and answered the call.

 

~~“YAH BAEK SEUNG JO!!! ITS KYUNG SOOO!!”

++” AISSHH, why are you so loud, sunbae nim!  You are damaging my ears.” He complained between his smiles.

~~”hehe mianhe! Anyway, I have a surprise to tell you!!”

++ “ what is it?”

~~WE are going to Busan!

++”chincha?? Omo! When?”

~~ Haera still has one more exam to do.. so its either this week or next week. Hehe Anyway, we have something to tell you!! But just wait until we get there!!! hehehe”

++” aish.. arasseo.”

~~”alright, I got to go. Take care Seung Jo and see you soon!”

 

The smiles on his face vanished once the call ended. I could only see his cold expression once again.

 

“urmm. You haven’t answer me, is kyung soo married? I saw you put his name with newlywed”.

 

“isn't it obvious? You already saw it” he replied with no interest to answer me.


“urm..but with who? I am sure Kyung Soo sunbae only loves Hae Ra your wife I mean...”

 

 I could see a sudden change in his expression.. the mixture of sad and angry one.

 

 “I still remember, you don’t want to know anything about the past, naaah?”

“so, why bother asking about Kyung So and his wife? Don’t you think Kyung Soo sunbae is PART OF THE PAST as well?”

“oh, or should I remind your own favor, that we can only talk when its related to work only???” he replied sarcastically. I was left wordless.  Yes, he's right anyway. 

 

“ At 10am, I have arranged a schedule for you to meet my patients.” I told him, ignoring the topic I brought up.

 

Without giving me a single respond, he just walked away and went out. It feels hurt.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sharp at 10AM, I was waiting for him at our office room. Minutes had passed, he still didn’t appear.

 

Did he.. possibly… forget? No.. no… he has 200 IQ level.. so its impossible!

 

‘knock knock knock..’ oh! It must be him.

 

 I opened the door but.. it was not a man that I wanted to see.

 

“busy? Hmm? Little Noah?”

 

“aish Joe.. I thought its Seung Jo.”

 

“ heh? I am Seung Jo.. Park Seung Jo. Why? Did you forget who I am since you always called me, Joe? Lalala”

 

“aishh, I mean the other ‘Seung Jo’.. BAEK SEUNG JOOOOOO!! NOT YOU.. ” I playfully rolled my eyes.

 

“don't do that. You looked very cute! Oh why are you waiting for him?”

 

“ ahh we have an appointment to meet my patients before lunch time.. but he hasn’t appeared yet! Huh! I’ve reminded him this morning..”

 

“ohh is it? but I just saw Mr Lee was talking to him.  Well, it looks like they are having a serious talk."

 

"oh.. really? okay."

 

I wondered what they were talking about. I said to my self.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER

 

Author’s message:

 

Wow, it has been so long I didn’t update GFs! Welcome back to me! Hehehe

 

Anyway, sorry and thanks to everyone who has waited for me to update. Ive been writing this chapter last year actually, but due to the hectic schedule and lazy mode, I have to postpone my intention hehe I am very sorry guys.

 

GF Mazzy.