Accomplished Your Favor For Granted

Never Reply Love

From Previous chapter:

-Oh Ha Ni and Baek Seung Jo met after two hell years.

-Oh Ha Ni became BSJ’s Personal Assistant.

-Oh Ha Ni showed to Baek Seung Jo that she was not the old and innocent Oh Ha Ni.. But instead a NEW Oh Ha Ni is in attendance.

-**Oh Ha Ni didn’t want to listen to anything related about the past from him.**

-**Oh Ha Ni wants him and her to act like we-don’t-know-each-other in the past, that’s her favor**

 

-Baek Seung Jo w

 

SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO GF Mylin’s GFS/WACKYS and to ALL BIRTHDAY GIRLS, (GF RAIN, GF ALLIE, GF IYA AND OF COURSE MY OTHER FACEBOOK’S BIRTHDAY FRIENDS!)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYYYYYYY, Sayang you!

Sayang means love you! hehe

AND OF COURSE, SPECIALLY DEDICATED FOR MY TRULY SUPPORTERS, SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTATORS, VIEWERS AND FRIENDS.

And Happy belated Birthday to our Alien Prince, Kim Hyun Joong <3

 

 

CHAPTER 15

 

‘Once it beats to an unusual rhythm, it means your heart still belongs to where it belongs… ‘

 

AUTHOR:

 

The sound of the chirping birds woke him up from his deep slumber. His smile greeted the morning light, never in his life woke up with this kind of feeling not after he has found Oh Ha Ni… :) at least, he can feel at ease a little.

 

He felt that his life was recuperated after two torturing years. He felt energized whenever he recalls his unexpected-PA-meeting-session…

 

However... There was still something that bothered him a lot.

 

Presently, he was facing the NEW Oh Ha Ni that has one motto, “Avoid being one of ‘Never-Reply-Love’ Victim. Just Move On…”

This new side of her is mile different from the old Oh Ha Ni that was crazily in love with him.

 

========

 

BAEK SEUNG JO:

 

I sipped the morning coffee, but my mind is still thinking about Oh Ha Ni’s unexpected favor since lastnight,

“never mention about the past, act as two stangers that just met."

 

Alright, I have also made up my mind to play this game. I will fulfill her favour, but in return, I will make her fall for me again at the same time.

 

So… here… I have two tasks now:

-To complete my task as Special Transferee Intern Doctor with HER, my PA and,

-*** To win HER heart  back by regaining her faith in LOVE again.

Hmm, it seems like my both tasks are filled with HER! But, the last task seems exciting doesn’t it? 

 

Well, let’s see, how I will make her realize that her heart is actually still beating for me.

 

Here! My first plan>>

 

Well, ‘Cutting Hair’ was my veeeeery first plan to make that NEW Oh Ha Ni’s heart waver again… that is for sure! I will play this game slow and steady. The “new her” will slowly crack like an egg, and the product will be the emergence of the old Oh Ha Ni, my old Oh.Ha.Ni.

 

However the problem is, it is still 7AM, how could I find a barber at this hour? Hmm, well, there is nothing impossible right.. I started to google for any possible location near here, and guess what i found one.

 

So GFs… what did you expect? I zoomed to the Gothic-named Saloon and I arrived there in no time!!

 

I asked the barber to cut and fashion up my hair.. And they did it with talent.

 

I smiled in satisfaction when I looked at my reflection in the mirror. For sure this would make the Oh Ha Ni slowly melt like a marshmallow!

 

-----------------

 

AUTHOR:

 

Oh Ha Ni was walking to her workroom with confidence, she has to be ready to face her boss and endure his presence for these 2 months. For now she just wanted to work and study. She is trying her best to give the best for herself, she doesnt want him to play with her feeling anymore.

 

She then walked in… and she saw a look-like-stranger yet familiar figure that was standing near the glass window looking at the busy road of Busan University. 

Oh Ha Ni noticed that this man kept on glancing his wristwatch. 

 

 

“Uhmm, excuse me. May I help..yo..” before she could finish her sentence, the person turned to her direction and their eyes met.

 

Her jaw dropped. She was too surprised to see the new appearance of Baek Seung Jo. She felt... She felt that feeling was coming aag… again?! No! 

 

 

‘ I caught you, Oh Ha Ni’  Baek Seung Jo was smiling in his mind with satisfaction.

‘I know, your reaction would be this way.. so how does it feel? Did you fall for me back, the new stranger in your life?’ he continued in his mind plus with his handsome grinned.

 

“Mr Baek? Ehem! What ha..ppen to your hair?” she stuttered a little trying to get back her sense. She acted cool.

 

“Can’t you see? It’s obvious that I cut my hair.” Baek Seung Jo walked closer to her.

 

She looked away, trying to stop her heart from beating like a roller coaster. She hates this! 

 

“Well, I am granting your wish.. to act as if we don’t know each other, or the short term to call it.. is.. as “strangers”..”

“Plus this new appearance of mine will not remind you of the past anymore.. the.appearance.of.your.past.Mr. Never Reply Love…” he continued with sarcasm in his voice. He really likes this game.

 

She then looked shaply in his eyes, “Well, I am very thankful to you for 'almost’ granting my favor.”

 

“Almost?”

 

“Just now, you mentioned about my Mr.Never Reply Love.. don’t you think that statement is part of my past?”

 

“Oh well.. Maybe your past love will emerge as your future love.. Who knows?”

 

She just stared directly in his eyes with displeasure.

 

“Let’s start our first official day as strangers.” She finally said and walked away to her table.

 

-----------

 

The clock tick to 12 noon, its time for lunch!

 

 

Oh Ha Ni was ready to go to the canteen to fill her empty stomach.

 

“Excuse me, Mr.. It’s lunch time now, you can have your lunch at the nearby canteen.” No matter what she is trying to respect him as her boss.

 

Baek seung Jo, who was busy typing, just nodded. “Alright, you can go.”

 

“Okay, I’ll go.” She then went out.

 

----

 

At the canteen, she was eating her meal with Joe, Park Seung Jo.

 

Joe noticed that she was looking at the entrance door of the canteen every minute.

 

“Yahh.. Oh Ha Ni.. Can you stop doing that? Are you waiting for someone hmm?”

 

“Ahh.. aniyo..”

 

“Hmm..alright then. Oh! I forgot to ask this.”

 

“Ask what?”

 

“About your new boss.. hehe”

“So how’s he? Is he more handsome than me?”

 

“Haha, what a question Joe! Haha, waeyo? if he is more handsome than you, what will you do?”

 

“I will change my course from handling Cancer Diseases and become a plastic surgeon.”

 

“Mwo? Plastic Surgeon? Are you planning to change your own face with your own hand? Hahah how is that possible? Hahaha” she laughed heartily.

 

“Well, why not? I don’t want my status of the Handsome Young Upcoming-Doctor will be gone just like that.” he joked.

 

“Dae.. Whatever.”

They continued eating while chit chatting about other stuffs when suddenly, the whole canteen hall was filled with screams of female students.

 

“Omo.. What happen?” both of them was confused with the sudden situation.

 

When Oh Ha Ni looked attentively, the girls were screaming because the Famous-Young-Transferee-Student just walked in the canteen. Yes, her boss.

 

“Whoa, so it’s him hmm? The one who just walked in is your boss? The one that the girls are crazily screaming for is him?” Joe asked her.

 

“Yea..”

 

“Okay, now I know my special crowned name in this university has been taken at this moment.” He showed a fake sad face to her.

 

----

 

OH HA NI:

This type of commotion was back again like in the past at Parang University two years ago.. When everyone was drooling over you. huhh..

 

To be honest, when I saw your new appearance earlier, I think the past feeling came back without warning. Trust me, it didn’t help to complete ‘the favor’ at all because you looked even more appealing Baek Seung Jo ahh.. I can’t oppose it, especially right now that I could examine your new look clearly and admire you more.

 

Did the New Oh Ha Ni betray me?

 

Baek Seung Jo was approaching my table with his tray of food on his hands, and he smiled handsomely…I felt in this moment everything was blurred, I could only see his smiling face plus the unknown flower magically appeared, adding to the brightness of his smile.

Once again, I was drowned in his magical attraction.

 

 

 

“Is this seat available?” I didn’t realize that right now he was standing beside me.

 

Joe, who noticed that I was kind of blurred at that moment, volunteered to answer him, “No, it’s not. You may..it’s S.P.E.C.I.F.I.C.A.L.LY booked for you by Oh Ha Ni.”

 

I turned to Joe and mouthed the sentence of “what the hell are you saying.”

 

He gave me his most innocent look, pretending to be naive.

 

“Is it? ohh My PA has very well-mannered.” Baek seung Jo then sat without hesitation.

 

“Hmm, anyway, HI! I am Seung Jo… Park Seung Jo.” He offered his hand to him.

 

Baek Seung Jo felt a sudden uneasy feeling with this young man who was sitting closer to his Oh Ha Ni.

 

 

#####END OF CHAPTER#####

 

 

Mazzy is backkkkkkkk!!!!!

Awwww, I miss you my supporters, subscribers, commentators and viewers!!

Two months I didn’t update this due to my fully-booked schedule. I am really sorry :’)

Yeayyy! My MAJOR exam just ended last 14th June… now freeeeedom!!!! Hehe however, my second assessment test is fast approaching which is held on Saturday next week!! 3 papers in one day!!! Oh my! Hehe..

But for now, let me rest a bit after the MAJOR exam. Oh! Next chapter is coming very soon!

Oh not to forget, thanks for subscribing and waiting for my story updates. I hope you didn’t grow old waiting for next updates in the future. Hehe.. Peace baby!

And GF Zie, you know right what I will say to you, THANKS A LOT BABY JAEZIE!!! loololol

**don’t forget to leave comment, I love you <3

 

P/s: Does this mean, Baek Seung Jo’s first plan succeeded? whoahahaha