A Coincidence Of Fate

Never Reply Love

CHAPTER 13

 

 


Baek Seung Jo:

 

Busan, here I am. I stepped in the Busan Airport, I felt very excited as this is my first time to be here. The sunshine that illuminated from the glass window felt so good.

 

 

“Mr. Baek Seung Jo?”

I turned around to see the person. An estimated 30s-year old man asked me.

 

 

“Yes I am.” I replied.

 

 

“Glad that I recognized you.. Thanks to this picture.” He said holding a passport-sized picture.
“Let me introduce my self. I am Lee Su, a consultant from Busan University.. Here is my card.”
“I was sent here to pick you up. “He continued.

 


I picked the card and studied every detail about it.

 

“Alright,  can we go now Mr.?”

 

 

“Sure.”

 

 

I followed him from behind.

 

 

-----

 

 

"This way please, Mr." He showed me the way to my room in the apartment. It was quite big for me to live alone. 

"Alright, I will leave you here, I will see you tomorrow. Make yourself  comfortable okay? If anything just call me.”

 

 

“Thank you very much. And you dont have to call me Mr. Just call me by my name, Seung Jo will do."

 

 

“My pleasure. And last but not least, tomorrow, I will introduce you, your personal assistant (PA)."

 

 

“Personal Assistant? I don’t think I need one.”

 

 

“I am sorry, but it is one of our rules. It has been set up that any of our Year 2 Specialist students will be assigned to take over this task, their grades are depending on this. Alright, see you tomorrow." He smiled and walked away.

 

 

Now I wondered who will be the Lucky person, yes Lucky for being with the cold Baek Seung Jo.

 

 

---------------

 

 

When I arrived at Busan University. Everyone was staring at  me. It was obvious, I looked unfamiliar to them. Luckily, I saw Mr. Lee Su that was waiting outside the building. I walked towards him and greeted him. He then guided me to meet the various important people in the university.

 

Passed an hour, I was now in the Medical Department. I was waiting for Professor Byung Soo in his room. Suddenly, I heard footsteps near the room almost like a running footsteps.

“Joe… Joe… wait for me! Joe! Dont do this to me Seung Jo ahh..." My heart skipped a beat, 'Seung Jo'? I gulped down my saliva, the voice of this girl seemed familiar to me.

 

I stood up and walked near the glass window to take a look. The girl was now with the man he called "Seung Jo." I wasn't able to see her face, but why even her back seemed familiar?

 

 

My question was left hanging unanswered as Professor Byung soo came in.

 

 

-------------

 


“Joe... Joe... wait for me! Joe! Dont do this to me Seung Jo ahh...” she gasped.

 

 

“I like it... I like it when you called me Seung Jo. I think from now I should teased you often so that you will call me by my name hmm?" He smiled playfully.

 

 

"Aish! I hate you! You know right I dont like to be thereee alonee! Its creepy! ”

 

 

“No, you weren't alone, I was there with you, but your walking pace was really really slow that you couldn't catch up with my pace.” he .

 

 

“Errghh! Since when did you like to tease me?” she pouted.

 

 

“Since I fell for you.” he stared directly into her brown and puffy eyes that magnetize his positive-charged heart.

 



was locked in surprise for his sudden confession.

 

 


This is A-W-K-W-A-R-D!

.

.

.

.

.

 


“Girls always girls, so sensitive!" Park Seung Jo laughed nervously. He was cursing his mouth for being so clumsy in confessing his feeling towards her.

 


“Arrghh! I swear, I hate you from the DEEEEEEPEST part of my soul!”

 

 

“No, that will not happen, cos you will like me more after I tell you this very important message!”

 

 

 

“What?!” she replied annoying.

 

 

 

“I will tell you later, I am starving to death right now!” He dragged her outside the Medical Department.



 

------------

 

 

 

“So tell me what it is...” Oh Ha Ni asked with irritation.

 

 


“Let me finish my food first okay. Don’t you know how hungry I am?”

 

 

 

“Joe, you are too much infuriating!”

 

 

 

“Ha-ha okay okay, did you remember about the Special Transferee Student?” he said, still focusing on his ‘fork VS steak’ battle.

 

 

 

“Yes I do.. Why?”


 

 

“He is here already.” He stopped battling with the steak and he focused on their conversation.


 

 

"Yes I heard that he just arrived, but I havent seen him."


 

 

“And... you know who would be his PA?”

 

 


“Park Da Young, isnt it?”

 

"Yup, but she has to take emergency leave for one semester."

 

 

“Really??"

 

"Yup, and... you will be the one who will replace her. Magically your wish came true."

 

"What did you say? Me?? Me???" she pointed her finger to herself with disbelief.

 

 


“Be calm! Mr Lee Su wanted me to give this offer letter to you, and he said he will not take a "no" as an answer."

 

 


“Well, no problem. I would be very happy to accept this offer, although it was too sudden. Ottoke, I haven't prepared anything yet! Omooo ottoke!"

 

 

“aish, I will help you to prepare what necessary, so finish your meal faster."

 

 


"Nae!” 

 

 

"And oh! You have to meet Kim Nay La, she will bring you to meet him."

 


“daee..” she smiled showing her dimple and continued eating.

 

 


------------------
 

 

 

BAEK SEUNG JO:

 


“I bet you are tired with all these boring and non-stop briefing right? Sorry for that. But you still have one more thing to do, meet your PA."

 


“Sure, I have no problem with that, I just had enough of briefing."


 

 

“haha, anyway, let me tell you a bit about your PA. She used to be my ex-student last year. She is a very good person, she has something in her that is just so strangely unique. She wasnt able to do or learn many things before his, but yeah... with her determination. She finally got it. She is charming and beautiful, but she is known for her clumsiness till now. Haha."

 

 


“Really? I have met someone like her character too, a long lost friend." I smiled bitterly, remembering Oh Ha Ni. 


  

 


“Be strong boy, now let’s go.”

 

 


-----

 

 


Oh Ha Ni was waiting for her boss, the Special Transferee Student."

 

 

She was so nervous. She kept on fixing her hair and her white coat.

 

 


“Kim Nay La unnie, how do I look?” She asked the senior that is in charged for this meeting event.

 

 


“You look great and nervous like a bride waiting for its groom to appear.”

 


Both of them laughed.

 


Nayla is a funny person, she really know how to calm Oh ha Ni with nonsense jokes, once again, Oh Ha Ni burst into laughter.

 


At the same time, Mr Lee Su and and Baek Seung Jo were on their way to meet them. When they walked past the corridor, they can heard a girl was laughing so gleefully and Baek Seung Jo was amused by the melodies of her laugh. He looked attentively through the big glass wall, but he could only see blurred images of the girls. 

 

 

Oh Ha Ni’s laugh became softer and slowly gone. Only her smiling face still remained. But, her smiley face was no longer to be seen… when…

 

 

 


----

 

 

 


BAEK SEUNG JO:

 

 

As I was captured by that amusing laughter, in no minute, I was already in front of this girl.

 

 

 

Her laugh became soft in my eardrums and when she looked up at me, her smiley face turned into a very shocking one. (author- the main image of this chapter is HER SMILEY FACE)

 

 


She was not the only one who was surprised.. But I, Baek Seung Jo, was more than the word surprised!

 

 

 

Tell me if I am dreaming? Tell me if I did? Slap me until my cheeks get swollen! Punch me until I get into the most critical pain. Kill me if that’s the only way to prove that this is not a dream.. But instead..An.. Unbelievable fact.

 

 

For God’s sake, I lost my sense! This girl.. This girl that was in front of me would be my.. My Personal Assistant. The girl that I hurt a lot for the past few years. The girl that has suffered because of my stupid Never Reply Love.

 

 


Is this a coincidence of fate?


 

 

###END OF CHAPTER###

 

 

 

here you go chapter 13 for this week.

i dont know how to put the image on the content, thats' why i end up putting it as main image. hehe

lol, i guess this chapter a bit longer right? but the most awaited part comes in the end... whoahahaha evil me :p

sorry for the errors, my teacher(Zie) was busy lately.. so i tried my best to go to cafe just to upload this chapter. hehe and i am glad that i did! fuhh hehehe :))

Zie, you can rest a little now LOL :p but next time, i still need your help! hehe Love Ya.

oh! if you noticed, the weird name tag on Oh Ha Ni's Coat was written as "SP. Oh Ha Ni" which means "Specialist Oh Ha Ni."

 

anyway, enjoy everyone!

thanks to all my subscribers, commentators, viewers an all!! Love Ya Always!!!

Sincerely, Mazzy <3