008

Keeping Up With BTS

Intro: Boy in Luv (Intro)

 

(Setting is the BigHit practice room. The door is locked and the camera crew is absent only a few cameras are scattered across the room. The boys are all sprawled throughout the room) 

TAEHYUNG: Hey, what if-

JIN: SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): Taehyung is the reason Bang PD locked us in the room and isn't letting us leave. Today was a day off and now it's gonna go to waste. That little alien.

TAEHYUNG: Hey that's not nice

HOSEOK: Neither was you telling the fans to march to BigHit and bring goats

JUNGKOOK: Hahahahaha

YOONGI: What's with him now

NAMJOON: He took some of Jimin's happy pills so he'll out of it for a few hours. 

JIMIN: If the government can't afford things, why not just print more money?!?! DUH!

(Yoongi stares in confusion)

NAMJOON: Jimin took some happy pills too...

 

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): Taehyung told fans to march to BigHit and to bring goats as gifts. So apparently the fans broke into zoos stealing goats left and right and so lots of them had to be put down.... but at least we'll have gyro meat for a while hahaha

JIN (OFF SCREEN): SHUT UP YOU IMBECILE!! I DON'T EVEN EAT GOAT!!

 

TAEHYUNG: I spy with my little eyes-

JIN: A dead body??

TAEHYUNG: I don't see a dead body.

JIN: Arrangements can be made...

TAEHYUNG (CONFESSION CAM): Sooooo, Jin is mad at me for telling fans to bring me goats. I mean, It's not my fault I wanted one really bad. I just wanted to play with them, but I guess we got a good amount of goat meat to last us a few winters.

NAMJOONN (OFF SCREEN): This isn't the 1800s! We don't have to save meat for multiple winters you rascal!

 

JIMIN: I just think it's funny how the customers are the ones waiting but we call the servers the waiters. 

JUNGKOOK: Right??!! Shouldn't we be the waiters and they be the..........food-bringerers!!?

YOONGI (CONFESSION CAM): I crave death every day from being around these morons.

NAMJOON (OFF SCREEN): Same!

 

HOSEOK: Okay you clowns, how about we just practice some dance since we're already here?

BTS: ........... *Crickets* *Crickets*

NAMJOON: Y'all hear something?

TAEHYUNG: No.....

HOSEOK: I know y'all heard me

YOONGI: I'm starving

HOSEOK: HELLO!!!??!

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): That freak is funny if he thinks I'm gonna dance on my day off. I'd rather shave my head and eyebrows than dance when I don't need to. 

JIMIN (OFF SCREEN): HAHAHHAHHAHAHA Bald Jin! I'll shave it for you!

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): Get away from me you concubine!

 

JIMIN: Well...the pills wore off. Who's gonna catch me up on what I missed?

NAMJOON: We're still trapped here. 

JUNGKOOK: HUH!? Why didn't you say that?

(JUNGKOOK makes his way over to the door and JIMIN catches on to what he's doing so he walks over as well, as the rest of the boys huddle around and stare as JUNGKOOK takes out paper clips and starts inserting them into the lock hole.)

JUNGKOOK: Done!

(A click is heard and Jungkook slides the door open).

 

 

HOSEOK: How-......

JIN: THIS WHOLE TIME WE COULD"VE BEEN OUT OF HERE!??!?!!

JUNGKOOK: Okay well to be fair I wasn't really in the best mind...

NAMJOON: When did you even learn to pick locks!!?

JUNGKOOK: Oh when Jimin and I were in Lebanon. 

TAEHYUNG: Lebanon?

YOONGI: Lebanon?

NAMJOON: When were you in Lebanon??!

JIN: And more importantly WHY were you in Lebanon??!

JUNGKOOK: Ummm.....Entertaining the high class? Duh. Plus that was another location on our "special" list...

JIMIN: Until things got a Lil messy when an MP's wife started to chase us out of the chateau with a machete. SO I picked the lock, You'd be surprised with what you're capable of in the hands of possible demise....Anyways. I'm beat, I'm heading back to the dorm.

 

JIN: (CONFESSION CAM): I-......

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): Same

 

Outro: Boy In Luv (Chorus)