004

Keeping Up With BTS

Intro: Boy in Luv

 

HOSEOK (CONFESSION CAM): With the whole quarantine thing due to COVID in effect, we're not allowed to leave our houses and must remain locked in. Now, having 6 roommates was hard before but I'm sure through this process we'll really have a chance to grow, learn and better understand one another. We are after all, basically family. *Smiles in innocent*

 

4 weeks later. Still in quarantine. 

 

YOONGI (CONFESSION CAM): I'm gonna kms. I can't even work on my beats it's just so loud every day

 

JIN: JUNGKOOK you dirty a** sl** come pick up these dishes it's your turn to wash them!

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): Now that quarantine is in effect, I can't call Rosie to come and do the dishes for me when it's my day. *Wiping a tear away.* I'm sorry it's just really hard.

 

NAMJOON: The house has been a mess and a zoo now that we've been locked in for the past 4 weeks. We're all on edge and for some reason, Jimin is the only one that is doing okay. 

 

JIMIN (CONFESSION CAM): I'm so glad I was able to stock up on my Xanax before the clinics shut down. Phew, lord knows that that's the only thing getting me through everything.

JIN (OFF SCREEN): Wait a damn minute!!

JIMIN (CONFESSION CAM): Uh oh...

 

NAMJOON: Okay why don't we all relax and play a board game? Huh? Monopoly anyone?

They all look at each other cautiusly and slowly but surely all sit down at the dinner table and set up the game

 

JUNGKOOK: I'm the top hat, cuz I'm the Top, hehehe

YOONGI (CONFESSION CAM): So I hear one of the members has Xanax. Tell me now and I won't make a scene...

 

JIN: I JUST THINK IT'S FUNNY-

TAEHYUNG: I WANT THE HORSE-

NAMJOON: Just relax everyon- OWW DON't BITe My ArM!!!

After Jin pried the car from Hoseok's hands, whose now laying on the floor clutching his stomach from the blow Jin caused, everyone settled in to start the game.

 

 

TAEHYUNG: OOHH~~ YES I Will pass go! 

YOONGI: You juust started, you don't collect $200 

TAEHYUNG: WHat!? When did y'all change the rules!? Cheaters.

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): Just one peaceful moment. Is that too much to ask for?!

JIN (OfF SCREEN): Now you know how I feel every day!

JUNGKOOK (OFF SCREEN): Hey, Ouch! I heard that!

Jin (OFF SCREEN): Devil!

 

The game quickly began to become more and more intense.

 

NAMJOON: Stop charging me rent! My money's running out!

YOONGI: Sorry, pay or leave!

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): That rascal, Wait till he finds out the reason he peed in bed a few nights ago was because I put his hand in warm water hahaha!

 

JIN: And that'll be $500 Jimin!

JIMIN: Sure!

Jimin pulls out his wallet and casually pulls out $500. 

JIMIN (CONFESSION CAM): Not gonna lie heehehhee, I DEF don't recommend mixing happy pills with alcohol.... eek. anyways, I think I'm winning the game

 

HOSEOK: How much has he given you?

JIN: $1950. hehe. Don't worry I'll give it back......... most of it at least..

 

NAMJOON: Well.... I'm broke, thanks Yoongi......

YOONGI: Anytime buddy...

 

JUNGKOOK: Alrighty Hoseok hand over $1300. HAHA, thank god Invested in the hotels. 

Hoseok: Welp,..........Looks like I'm out of the game too then...........

 

The only players left in the game eventually were Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Jimin didn't count because he was all sorts on cloud nine. 

 

TAEHYUNG (CONFESSION CAM): These little punks think they'll win but I know I'll be the one hehe

 

YOONGI: Alright Jungkook either you give me all your properties and money or I'll spank you!

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): I mean.... *Puts invisible hair behind his ear* I wanted to win, but I guess it's a win-win either way, hehe.

 

*Camera cuts back to the boys and with Yoongi and Jungkook left in the game, everyone goes crazy and begins flipping over the game board and the game pieces all over the floor. 

 

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): *Inhaling sharply* Happy thoughts, happy thoughts

JUNGKOOK (OFF SCREEN): JIN, Yoongi's got Taehyung in another headlock!

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): Good! he probably deserves it. 

 

 

Outro: Boy In Luv (Chorus)