006

Keeping Up With BTS

Intro: Boy in Luv

 

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): So now that more and more places are opening up again, we all figured that a little social distance performance would benefit all of us, so we talked with CEO-nim and agreed to host a social-distance mini concert here in the central city park. 

HOSEOK: Alrigh everyone, I know we're a little rusty from not having praticed the dance routines for a while. *Glances at Namjoon and Jin.*

JIN: Baby, you don't wanna start with me, my worldwide handsome body can keep up with those horse-hooves you like to call legs. 

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): This day will probably end with someone in a cast...

 

HOSEOK: And five, six, sev- Yoongi......darling, sweetie...Right fot behind the left. this is the 3rd time today. 

YOONGI (CONFESSION CAM): You see, I'm a little bit of an attention who** sometimes too, Jimin isn't the only one, so I mess up on purpose so my Hobbie will pay attention to me

YOONGI: You got it! I'll try harder! *glances at the camera*

 

HOSEOK: Jungkook, flawless like always

JUNGKOOK: Of course, I knew that.

HOSEOK (CONFESSION CAM): Ugh his inflated ego

JUNGKOOK (OFF CAM): That ain't the only thing inflated!

JIMIN (OFF SCREEN): He's right!

HOSEOK (CONFESSION CAM): Eww shut up!

 

TAEHYUNG (CONFESSION CAM): You know, even though it is work, at the end of the day the 7 of us being together doesn't even feel like working. It feels like we're one big happy family

TAEHYUNG: Oh jump off a cliff, what do you mean I keep getting it wrong!!? It's three, four, five, six with the body swaying left right left

HOSEOK: It's right left right!!!

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): This is why I'm glad I'm the leader. Hoseok can get mad all he wants but he knows I'm responsible for his monthly evaluations, muahaha.

HOSEOK (CONFESSION CAM): Honestly, you would think that with those broad ox-shoulders he lugs around all day, he would be able to carry more of a workload, but seriously, it's like I'm the only one that works. Oh to be so talented like me. I can't blame them.

NAMJOON (OFF SCREEN): Ox-Shoulders!!!?

 

 

PRODUCER 2: Okay everybody, get your stuff, we're heading to the park now, make sure you're not leaving anything because we will not be turning around like last time.... *Death glares at Jin*

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): Is it my fault!? You really expect me to go out on stage without moisturizing and whatnot?! I'd rather pass a kidney stone.

The boys and staff make it to the park and into the makeshift backstage area. 

 

PRODUCER 1: We got everything!? Y'all keep practicing and warming up, we'll make sure sound and lighting is set.

 

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): Honestly, before shows. I just really like to relax and be one with myself you know what I mean? Something about Chakras and loving the universe and all the creatures and beings

JIN: my , Taehyung. You know that's my mic, give it here you hairless mole-rat!

TAEHYUNG: Take it if you can~~~

What was briefly a calm environment turned into a warzone with yelling, water being splashed everywhere, mics being thrown around left and right! 

JUNGKOOK: Woah ladies, settle down, it's just a mic!

Jin and Taehyung pause their mutual destruction to gasp and look at Jungkook, then back at each other and then back at Jungkook. 

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): Words cannot describe the betrayal I have experienced.

TAEHYUNG (CONFESSION CAM): Not only did I lose my mic, but also my best friend *Wipes a tear from his eye* I'm sorry, I just need a moment.

PRODUCER 1 (OFF CAM): ........ That was Jin's mic...

YOONGI (CONFESSION CAM): Honestly I love watching members fight. It's my one form of entertainment and I usually hope that someone's injured so we don't have to perform.

 

HOSEOK: NOW, we're all good!!?

TAEHYUNG: I mean.... i don't know I guess.....

JIN: Maybe.....

NAMJOON: Alrighty then! Now we just gotta decide if we're starting off with Blood Sweat and Tears or Spring Day. 


JUNGKOOK: Blood Sweat and Tears

TAEHYUNG: Spring Day

 

JIMIN: I'll go get the security guards and the first aid kit...

 

Outro: Boy In Luv (Chorus)