005

Keeping Up With BTS

Intro: Boy in Luv

 

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): Today is another one of those beautiful days and I figured, what does one do on a day like this?

JUNGKOOK (OFF SCREEN): Clap some cheeks!

 

PRODUCER 1 (OFF SCREEN): Get him! Lock him up in the other room till we're done!

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): Jokes on him jinnie-jin-jin and I already checked that off for today hehehe. Anyways, I meant that it's the perefet day for a swim!! So I made some arrangements with CEO-nim to let us enjoy a cute lil get away to reservation-only island that we got for ourselves! It's gonna be totally fetch!

YOONGI (OFF SCREEN): Stop trying to make fetch a thing! It's not gonna happen!

 

The boys were packing up were being rushed by the crew because the vans needed to leave asap. 

JIMIN: Has anyone seen my swim shorts? I can't find them anywhere

JUNGKOOK: Really? Are you sure you've looked everywhere?

JIMIN: Pretty sure I have. 

JUNGKOOK: Hmm, well I'll lend you one of mine, i'll bring anextra pair.

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): hehehe I hid his shorts. Can you blame me?? All that a** and he tries to cover it up with some shorts?? Naw... I gotta a plan, muahahaha.

TAEHYUNG (OFF SCREEN): e!

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): You know it.

 

The boys are in the vans now and headed to the beach, it's gonna be an hour ride or so so they gotta make it work without killng eachother. The producer van is following very diligently just in case a repeat happens of that one time Yoongi put Taehyung in a chokelock and Taehyung passed out for 5 mins. 

YOONGI (CONFESSION CAM): So i'm being forced to go to the beach and I feel lik,e my rights are being violated. Like, I never asked for this.

The boys are riding and keeping to themselves for the most part until Hoseok decided that having a safe and civil car ride wasn't the best thing. 

 

TAEHYUNG: Has anyone ever realized that our bodies are just garbage vans? We just in take food and poop it out.

NAMJOON: Huh?!?

TAEHYUNG: Yeah, it's just so funny haha.

JIN: Speaking of ! Does one of you not know how to flush a toiolet after they've had a SHIET! DISGUSTEN! I saw corn in there! are y'all sick!? 

 

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): It's like I take care of a group of dogs.Disgusting! Little do they know I'ma run away. I'm planning an escape.

PRODUCER 2 (OFF SCREEN): We've talked about this. You can't run away-

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): NO! I Don't care how much y'all care for me or will miss me! them kids! and Namjoon! Yeah he has a big co** but I'll find someone else!

PRODUCER 2 (OFF SCREEN): No I mean...You have a contract, and you got like 5 years left homeboy, you're not going anywhere.

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): .......... Well son of a b-

 

PRODUCER 1: And we're here! Go drop off your bags and then if yall wanna swim not, we recommend that, so it's not dark when you swim. 

YOONGI: Where are the rooms?! I'm gonna nap.......

BTS: .........

PRODUCER 1 & 2: ...........

HOSEOK (CONFESSION CAM): I really hope I can dorm with my Yoongi. I wanna cuddle him. Don't tell him I said that......

Camera pans to yoongi looking at the Hoseok monitor and then getting flustered when he realizes the camera is recording him.

 

They boys drew lots for the order of how they'd pick their rooms.

 

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): Honestly the only thing that I'm hoping for was that Jimin and I had a bed to our selves cuz daddy been a little deprived if you know what I mean. 

JIMIN (OFF SCREEN): STFU you concupiscent boy! my a** hurts ya know!?

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): wait till tonight. he won't know what hit him muahaha

JIMIN (OFF SCREEN): WHAT?

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): Nothing sweetie.

 

JIN: F*** yeah! #1 you slu**! Bye peasants!

JIN (CONFESION CAM): *Putting ivisible hair behind his ear* umm...I don't mean to brag, but like tha bad bit** I am, I drew #1. I know I know. "How does he do it?" haha, I don't know. I've just been blessed all my life. My worldwide handsome looks, my worldwide juicy WAP and now I drew #1. Maybe in the next life y'all will be 1/4 of what I am. Teeheehee. 

Jin runs to the section of the beach with the room choices. There's the Ocean room, the Yellow room, and the Forest room. 

JIN: Ocean it is.

 

The second boy who had to go was Yoongi.

YOONGI: Hmmmm...... Forest?!!

 

 

HOSEOK: 3 choices huh!? Mmh....I guess forest has a good vibe.

He goes inside and the door closes.

HOSEOK (OFF CAMERA): YES!! 

YOONGI (OFF CAMERA): Get off of me! LET ME SLEEEEPPPP!!!!!!!!!

 

The youngest member was up next

 

JUNGKOOK: Which room would Jimin pick? HA easy, yellow it is

Namjoon was up next.

NAMJOON: Hmm......they all look enticing. The chances of at least one member being in each room is proportional and can be analyzed by using the theory of-

PRODUCER 2: JUST PICK A ROOM!

NAMJOON: Okay okay!! I don't know...Ocean!

 

JIMIN: Hmm....HA is this a joke? Yellow duh!

He walks inside and the door is slammed shut by the youngest member of the group

JUNGKOOK (OFF SCREEN): Muahahahaaha

 

That left one final member, Taehyung. 

TAEHYUNG: My oh my, whichever room shall I pick!? Ocean looks promosing. But so does forest! Yellow it is!

He runs inside the room and right as the door shuts it's opened again and Taehyung runs out while his hands are still covering his eyes, he runs down the walkway.

TAEHYUNG: FOREST ROOM IT IS!!!!

 

 

The boys settle in and change into their swim gear to head down to the beach. Everyone is there exept Jimin and Jungkook.

JIN: Those rascals where are they?!

TAEHYUNG: hahahahahahaha I'm sure they're coming....I mean, on their way....

TAEHYUNG (CONFESSION CAM): I don't think I've ever seen two people in such a position before. I'm traumatized. 

 

JIMIN: Kookie, where's that extra pair of swim shorts you brought me?

JUNGKOOK: Oh here you go.

Jungkook hands Jimin a speedo

JIMIN (CONFESSION CAM): A star wears more clothes than what this speedo covers. 

JUNGKOOK: Opps, must've brought the wrong suit, oh well. You'll just have to make do with what you got.

JIMIN: I hate you

Jungkook: XOXO to you too, hehe. 

 

The boys are all finally on the sand and they're all having fun and splashing eachother and just enjoying themselves with no concern over schedules or whatnot. 

They begin taking turns jumping off of the pier and soon enough Jungkook pick up Jin (With no hesitation whatsoever) and flings him like a ragdoll into the ocean.

JIN: You little brat, just wait till I- wait...Oh my god guys where's my bracelet! Oh my god-

 

TAEHYUNG (CONFESSION CAM): So........ Jungkook flung Jin into the ocean and now he can't find his bracelet.

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): Look All I'm saying is why bring a $25,000 bracelet with you to the ocean!?

JIN (OFF SCREEN): I'mma show you how that feels. Don't be surprised when your gaming headset goes missing!

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): The only way you'' hold those is if you pry them of my cold dead hands!!

JIN (OFF SCREEN): Challenge accepted!!

 

HOSEOK (CONFESSION CAM): So Jin put Jungkook in time out and sent him to his room, so the 6 of us are now frantically trying to find the bracelet on the sea floor and the sand. 

Yoongi lays down on the sand and takes a nap.

 

JIN: I just don't.......WWWHY WOULD- I swear I had right here on my left hand and-

NAMJOON: Wait...... then what bracelet is this?

Namjoon points to the bracelet resting on Jin's right hand.

JIN: I-...... Oh yeah, I was spicing it up and put it on my right hand today, teeheehee silly me. 

BTS (MINUS JUNGKOOK, cuz still grounded): .........

JIN; Anyways, back to swimming?! 

 

JIMIN: Imma go tell Jungkook we found it. 

TAEHYUNG: Hey Jimin!

JIMIN: Yeah?

TAEHYUNG: Nice a**!

Hoseok and Taehyung are dying of laughter and jimin flicks them off while walking back to the room with his towel.

JIMIN (CONFESSION CAM): I can't believe I associate with such low class........ *Moves invisible hair behind his ear* But this a** is fat huh!? hehe.

 

Outro: Boy in LUV (Chorus)