007

Keeping Up With BTS

Intro: Boy With Luv (intro)

 

(In the dorm)

JIMIN (CONFESSION CAM): It's a beautiful day here in Seoul. It's bright outside, and the weather has been clearing up, so I thought it'd be a great idea for the group to go hiking!

Hoseok: Everyone! Make sure you pack your hiking shoes! And no, leather-wrapped open-toed shoes are not hiking appropriate! *Glares at Jin*

JIN: First of all...

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): I'd rather die in my fine expensive leather shoe wear than to be in those dreadful prison shoes that you all like to call boots. 

YOONGI: I wish

JIN: What?

YOONGI: Nothing.....

 

TAEHYUNG (CONFESSION CAM): After convincing Jin to bring some closed-toed shoes at least, we were off. 

NAMJOON: Let's get it, bois!

YOONGI (CONFESSION CAM): I just hope there's an earthquake while we hike and I'm swept off the grounds and never seen again. 

NAMJOON (OFF SCREEN): EMO!

YOONGI (CONFESSION CAM): IT'S NOT A PHASE!!

 

(The members get in a car and are off to the hiking location)

 

TAEHYUNG: Why is Jungkook driving!? I wanted to drive.

Everyone sits in the car silently until Jin opens his mouth

JIN: You are never driving again! There is a reason why the government has banned you from ever driving again! We are not repeating what happened in Hawaii. 

YOONGI: Hahaha! That was the best experience of my life almost falling into the-

HOSEOK: NO! Falling nowhere!

 

JUNGKOOK: Alright ladies, we're here. I'm confused tho, why it so big?

Jungkook laughs to himself.

JIN: You're so immature. 

JUNGKOOK: So how are we gonna do this? Are we pulling a Scooby-Doo and dividing up?

JIN: Dividing up!!?? When has that ever been a good thing in movies or shows?? No, we stay together. Okay guys-...

(Jin turns around but everyone has left. Only Namjoon remains)

JIN: F**k my life. 

 

HOSEOK: Hey, do you think it was mean that we left Jin all alone? I feel bad...

(Hoseok turns to look at Taehyung and Yoongi and there is a long pause until all three boys burst into boisterous laughter)

TAEHYUNG: Good one, hahahaha

HOSEOK: Alright let's get to the top of the hike. I wanna finish in first place and rub it in everyone's faces, let's go!

YOONGI: Ughhhhh nooo~~

HOSEOK: We'll be so tired that when we sleep tonight, we could cuddle.....

YOONGI: What are you waiting for, we need to move! LET"S GOO!

TAEHYUNG: Ew, y'all are so gross!

 

JIMIN (CONFESSION CAM): Honestly the only reason I wanted to come on this hiking trip was to cross off another location off my bucket list of places to do it with Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): We've done it in a gas station, a church, a McDonald's parking lot, and even on a ship when we were being detained by Somali Pirates off the coast of Dubai, but that story's for another time. 

JIMIN (CONFESSION CAM): Those pirates were nice. I miss them. Don't tell Jin...

JIN (CONFESSION CAM) + NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): Somali Pirates!!??!!!! WHEN DID Y'ALL EVEN GO TO DUBAI!!?!?!?

 

JIN: Ugh my feet are killing me

NAMJOON: Get on my back, princess ;)

JIN: Aww that's so sweet, but I'd rather step on broken glass than touch cotton. Change your shirt and maybe I'll reconsider. 

NAMJOON: You're such a diva, huh?!

(Namjoon picks up Jin anyways and carries him on his back as the pair ascend higher on the hill)

JIN: No! Ew Namjoon! Noooooo

(Namjoon tickles Jin while he carries him and it sends Jin on a laughing spree)

 

TAEHYUNG: Umm..... where is my bag...?!

YOONGI: What bag?

TAEHYUNG: My bag! It has my water, flashlight, nutrition bars and anything in between

YOONGI: Since when do you prepare?!

TAEHYUNG: Since the Kazahkstan incident!!! 

HOSEOK: Oh no...

 

JIMIN (CONFESSION CAM): I stole Taehyung's bag, hahahahaha. And knowing Hoseok, he thought one of us would bring a flashlight, so right about now, we would expect them too...

HOSEOK: What was that??? Did you hear that??

(Hoseok all but jumps on Yoongi and Taehyung scoots closer to the pair)

YOONGI: It was probably a deer or something...

HOSEOK: NO. I know what I heard...

 

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): I love messing with Hoseok so when I get a chance like this you bet I'll take it. 

TAEHYUNG: Guy's it's fine... Let's just keep going, we're probably already to the top!

???: myyyyy children~~~~ who has my children~~~~~~~~~~

YOONGI: Taehyung cut it out.......

TAEHYUNG: That wasn't me.....

YOONGI: Ummm

HOSEOK: If it wasn't you then...

???: whoooo has my childreennnn~~~ IS IT YOU!!!??

(Jungkook jumps out of the nearby bushes and Hoseok shrieks while running up the trail)

HOSEOK: AHHHHHHHH I REBUKE YOU, DEMON!!!

YOONGI: Choke

JUNGKOOK: That's Jimin's job, not mine ;)

(Taehyung and Yoongi try to catch up with Hoseok who will probably pass out if he keeps running and screaming)

 

NAMJOON: We're almost there I assume. I don't' know how a hiking trail can be so long...

(Namjoon had ceased to carry Jin now that the elder had recuperated)

JIN: We better. We have to get up early for practice.

NAMJOON: What practice?

JIN: For the comeback...? We literally just had a meeting.

NAMJOON: ...

JIN: Lord, what would you do without me?

NAMJOON: I'd be very ually frustrated

JIN: Ewww

JIN (CONFESSION CAM): The way he flirts... Shakespeare could never *Tucks invisible hair behind his ear*

 

 

(All the boys continue making their way up the trail)

 

JIMIN: What's that??! Says Jimin as he cuddles up to Jungkook who takes the lead.

JUNGKOOK: Probably just an animal.

(The pair continues to make its way up the trail and they see a shimmer of light)

JUNGKOOK: NO! Jimin run!! We have to be first!!

(The pair burst into a sprint and start running up the trail. They hear footsteps nearby and continue to sprint)

JIMIN: Yess!! WE DID i-.......

(Jin and Namjoon run-in at the same time as Jimin and Jungkook, while Hoseok is in fetal position on the ground as Yoongi and Taehyung run up the summit)

JUNGKOOK: NOOOOO!!!

JUNGKOOK (CONFESSION CAM): I was so close to being number one. *Wipes fake tear*

 

HOSEOK: So what!? None of us got here first?? It was a tie?

JUNGKOOK: Tie, my a**. I'll be the first one back to the van that's for sure. 

(Jungkook pushed past the group and begins making his descent down the trail back to the car)

JIN: You don't seem that worried that Jungkook ditched you Jimin. 

JIMIN: Oh that's okay, He's just competitive. Hehehehehehe

JIMIN (CONFESSION CAM): *Holding up the car keys* I took the keys from Jungkook's pocket when we were..........dressing up...

 

Outro: Boy In Luv (Chorus)