003

Keeping Up With BTS

Intro: Boy In Luv (Opening)

NAMJOON (CONESSION CAM): Today is a good day. Why?-

JUNGKOOK (OFFSCREEN): No one asked why!

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM):..........

JUNGKOOK (OFFSCREEN):.........

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): *Clears throat* Why you might ask?? Because we have no schedules for today. We can do anything we want.......(and I know what I wanna do with Seokjinnie....)

PRODUCER (OFFSCREEN):.........

 

The boys got up at the various different tumes they usually got up: Seojin first to cook breakfast, then Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, and then Taehyung. Where's Yoongi, you ask? He doesn't wake up.......like ever....unless he smells food which is wht the current set up was. 

TAEHYUNG: And he's up!

Taehyung refers to Yoongi as he sees him coming out the bedroom and into the dining room table. 

YOONGI: Zip it, munchkin

YOONGI (CONFESSION CAM): I can't stand Taehyung, like, ever, but for some reason, it's like he is programmed to annoy the hell out of me in the morning.

The boys sit around the table and eat in peace and harmony, passing around condomints and pots when needed, while conversing about daily life and schedules. 

HOSEOK: I was thinking that we should go shopping at the mall today

Seokjin pauses his spoon as he's about to put it in his mouth, and he just stares at Hoseok. 

The rest of the 5 boys slowly scoot their chairs back and get up very very carefully...

 

 

NAMJOON (CONFESSION CAM): 3....2....1....

 

 

SEOKJIN: OMFG!! I CaN'T Even BELIeve You Are CAPBLe of even SUGgESTInG sUch a HoRRiBlE ThiNg LIKe tHAt!!!!

SEOKJIN (CONFESSION CAM): THE NEVER he has of suggesting such a suicidal idea. 

HOSEOK (CONFESSION CAM): All of a sudden, Hulkerina loses his SHIET and starts going off on me. I'm just there thinking....wow....I can't believe that he could even turn this around on me, like I work so hard for money and he just thinks I like to swim in it or something, like......that was ONE TIME

The two continue on bantering about how going to the mall is such a dangerous thing for them especially since fans could stampede them.

SEOKJIN: *Tears in his eyes* It's like you want your brothers to get hurt! Do you not have a heart! You're youngest brother could get injured by fans and you have no remorse! I can't even!

JUNGKOOK: There are children dying in Africa, and you're pent up about going to the mall......? *Slowly sips on his tea mug*

 

 

The 7 boys soon get into even more of a rant when Hosoek attempts to shove jin to the side. 

Namjoon and taeHyung head to aid Jin, while Jungkook and Jimin hold back Hoseok.

Yoongi decided to go take a nap and so he didn't even bother staying for the rest of the filming..........

SEOKJIN (CONFESSION CAM): I just.....Th eonly thing going through my mind was....I have to prevail....I can't stoop to his level

Camera switches to Seokjin having Hoseok in a headlock right before Namjoon and Taehyung pull him off of Hoseok

HOSEOK: Brat! I swear if you keep it up I'll go straight to CEO-nim and tell him about your stalker pics of him

SEOKJIN (CONFESSION CAM):.......I Cant.....believe.....he....went.....there.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Due to unforseen events, Keeping up with Bangtan will be back hortly after commerical break..............hopefully*

 

 

 

 

Jimin: *Looking at his fingernails* So~~~~ we had to call animal control becuase APPEARANTLY the fight was so bad the police was not about to deal with that situation. 

The 7 boys are sitting in their living room, Seokjin with a cast on his arm, hoseok with a neck guard, a foot cast and an ear stitch. 

TAEHYUNG: so........let's watch a movie......

SEOKJIN: Hoseok, I'm sorry.....I just.........I really value all of our safety and I don't want anything to happen to any of us because i'll think i could've stopped it....I'm sorry~

HOSEOK (CONFESSION CAM) Regardless of whatever we say to eachother and and do to eachother, at the end of the day, all 7 of us are friends, and that's why we work so well togethor. We're stuck with eachother through good and bad.......literally........8 years...........

The 2 boys hug it out and call it a day.

TAEHYUNG: OOH!! Carlie and the chocolate factory or Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory!?

*Same Time*

Jungkook: Charlie & the chocolate factory

Jimin: Willy Wonka 7 the chcolate factory

The two boys look at eachother with disbelief

NAMJOON: 3....2....1....

 

Outro: Boy in Luv (Chorus)

 

__________________

Not proof read