001

Keeping Up With BTS

Opening Theme Song: Boy In Luv (beggining)

 

*Alarm Blares in the background as a closeup of Taehyung's hand is seen dangling off from the side of the bed*

TAE: Ughhghghg!

*He smacks the alarm clock and it stops beeping. He lets out an exhausted sigh of breath as he sits up and looks over to the bed besides his. Yoongi is sleeping peacefuly so he did what any good 동생 would do-*

TAE: WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

*Taehyung claps his hands and keeps on hollering even after the sleeping male falls over the side of the bed from self-defense*

YOONGI: WHAT THE ACTUALY !~!!!!

TAE: 형! How dare you curse in front of your little innocent brother?!

YOONGI: I'm gonna give you 3 seconds before I get up and bust your a-

YOONGI (Confession Cam): Taesh*t is always doing some some stupid a**  like making loud a** noises and stomping around and sh*t and I'm so tired of it. Someone's gonna have to shut him up and I might just volunteer

*TaeHyung takes off running out of the shared bedroom and into the bathroom just as Namjoon walks out of it*

 

TAE: *Yelling from inside the bathroom* 형!!! It smells soooo bad!!

NAMJOON: Deal with it. That's the smell of a real man!

*Jin walks past Namjoon and disgustingly scoffs*

JIN: You're anything but a man

NAMJOON: You weren't saying that last night, now where you??

*Jin rolls his eyes in response and continues to make his way towards the kitchen, now with Namjoon following him. They pass by Jimin and Jungkook's room*

JIN (Confession Cam): Namjoon thinks he slick, always adding in stupid a** commentaries and irrelevant words that dont even belong--NO! I don't care that you got a big a** , get out this is MY confessional!!

 

JUNGKOOK: If you eat yourself, do you become bigger or smaller?

*Jimin squeezes the bridge of his nose and exhales*

JIMIN: Jungkook, literally, what the ...

JUNGKOOK: I'm serious 형, would you get bigger cuz it's going into your stomach, or smaller cuz your eating yourself??

JIMIN: It's 7, my brain is not gonna be awake for another 4 hours.

JUNKOOk: If you're the one waiting for food, wouldn't you be the waiter????

JIMIN: What the hell are you on??!?!

JUNGKOOK: Idek, I took some of Jin's 'Happy Pills' and let's just say I never went to bed last night, and I've watched every episode of Spongebob Squarepants.....

JUNGKOOK (Confession Cam): If you punch yourself and it hurts, does that mean you're weak or strong?.......

*Off camera Producer* I asked you what you think of Jimin-......nevermind, that'll do...

 

*The crowd gathers in the kitchen and sit around the table with Jin setting the pancakes in the middle of the table*

JIN: Eat up.....especially since you grown a** men old enough to cook your own food.......

HOSEOK: What was that?

JIN: I said eat up....

*The group continues the small talk while gulfing down the food and glasses of OJ, until of course the last panckae remained

NAMJOON: Well, I think I'll take that

*Hoseok gasps while his jaw is left dingling*

HOSEOK (Confession Cam): I just can't believe he would say that?! Like who says that? Why would he say that?

*Namjoon reaches for the pancake, but his hand is slapped away by Hoseok*

HOSEOK: No you don't, who made you king???

NAMJOON: JIn did, last night in bed

 

JIN (Confession Cam): Like I said, always saying stupid a** sh*t....*Blushing*..........

JUNGKOOK: Um...Obviously I'm taking the last pancake, duh!

TAEHYUNG: No the hell you ain't!!!

*Taehyung lunges over the table trying to reach the last pancake but his foot is grabbed by none other than Namjoon who pulls him off and tries going after the panfried flour food*

JIMIN: Boy You thought!!!

*Jimin grabs the pancake that Namjoon tried to hide and stuffs it into his mouth as the rest of the Bangtan Boys start jumping up and down from defeat*

JUNGKOOK: Open your mouth!!

*Jungkook starts opening Jimin's jaw, but the older male suceedes in swallowing the pancake just as Jungkook pries his jaw open

*Jungkook releases Jimin's jaw as he falls on the floor, heavy-hearted and defeated*

JUNGKOOK (Confession Cam): Literally thought what we had was real.....

*Off Screen Producer*: Who?

JUNGKOOK (Confession Cam): Pancake and Me...*Wipes away tears in his eyes*

 

*Jin walks back to his room and leaves the bolstering bunch to clean up the mess*

JIN (Confession Cam): Every Godda*mn Saturday.....

 

Outro Song: Boy In Luv (Chorus)