nine

my immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

she the photo of them looking happy in glee. Jiyong put her on a back hug, jiyong giving her head lock, him kissing her cheek, Chaerin teasing him with a blowfish face because he looks like one, he gives her pig doll because he said their nose looks the same, they wrap in a long shawl, her first birthday cake that she cooked which is burned, them eating in a restaurant with their family, their black nose because of their playfulness setting up barbeque grill, him taking picture of them as she was just out of the bath, his tattooed body, his smile, his light brown eyes on close up, their promise ring and so on until she reach a picture that bought her to misery these past years, their wedding pictures.

it’s not because of the wedding that bought her to tears, in fact their wedding ceremony was so grant that she feels like a queen of a king. so many people invited, close friends, families, distance families, colleagues, celebrities, politicians, even his ex(es) who’re close to them came and give their blessing. it’s not about the wedding party that took a whole hotel’s hall, garden and pool area that gave her fantasy-like feeling ever, not even about their first night after the wedding that felt so complete for her to be in his embrace all night long. instead it’s the day after that when his mom and granddad visit them and he talk to him behind the closed door not noticing her who accidentally heard their conversation which only gave her no choice but to overhear with a shocked and disappointed look on her face that slowly change to an angry frown with tears b out.

from then on he became the coldest person on her life, the warm oppa who she loves was gone, Kwon Jiyong who loves her back was nowhere in her sight. only a man who use her as a stepping stone to have his hands on her family’s business. to plant seeds in her so his fortune will be forever rise.

sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter