six

my immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"these wounds won't seem to heal. this pain is just too real. there's just too much the time can not erase"

the air these dayswas as dry as usual, the wind blowing hard on her face feels quiet calming despite how hot the weather is. she close her eyes enjoying every touch of the wind then stare at the scenery before her again at the balcony of this house. his and her house.

her eyes empty, i's sarign ahead but she thought nothing and felt nothing about how fascinating the view is. but when she look down at the opened album on her lap, longing was all she feels. memories which she could touch that hold much deeper emotions for both of them, at least she thought so. memories that better not be remembered.

"so this is your office... hmm looks nice but lack something you know"

chaerin scan the room while struting here and there with him sitting on his chair behind his desk.

she didn't inform him for her arrival at the company, of course he was speechless on what would she's up to. coming in her own will daring him with those exposed legs behind that black-miny-one pice dress, and that heels just add another fire to his heated face. he is angry because she visi him on working hour but he also couldn't ignore all the moves she which made him gripped on the armchair he sat on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter