three

my immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"she is with that japanese boy chae! she lied to me when all i did was giving my all to her! how could she! i love kiko so much chaerin-ah!"

"i'm sorry oppa"

this broke her heart to another extend. once again she hold himin her embrace when he cry. the thought of him being left by the girl he dear so much not long after father left him couldn't keep her from crying hard, all along together with his fragile body in her hug. he lost too much for a body of a young boy.

"i want her chae"

husssh oppa husssh"

atough his hold tighten on each cry but it also tighten her chest. she wonders about her own feelings, how about it now after she realized he loves kiko way much than she knows. her little heart that  slowly but firmly blossoming into flowers.

that year would be the best year in her teen age, to finaly feels content being by his side again without him minding his ex who's already left. and fluttering feelings that''s more often warm her heart. the boy who's finally being more open to her about his feelings, showing how he enjoy their moment. how he welcome her again.

maybe it's only her little heart doing the trick, gave her magic to make him her prince charming, just like all the disney movies the watched back then. but her heart love how the way he's growing each year. those gentle gaze, warming smile, song and slender fingers that often brush her hair away from her face. hsi slightly toned arms that hug her close to his chest. and his height that gives her butterflies when she stare up to gaze at his light brown orbs. and last but not leas his voice that call her name or the way he whisper nothing to her burning ears.

it's too young for her to know the meaning of the word love. a word that always confused her whenever she gossip about it with her friends in class. but she knows tha warm feeling, crazy beating on her chest, and all dreaming or daydreaming she has about him has something to do about that special word, a word which she couldn't hold but feel.

"oppa don't worry i know you will pass the test , my jiyong oppa can do anything!"

"aigoo chae, i'm not ready to be a university student not about the test, feels like i'll leave my childhood memory behind"

"no you won't oppa, as long as i'm here you will be forever young. fighting for the test oppa, i'll support you with my praying"

laughter and joy that forever craved in her young memory.

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter