one

my immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears.

when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears.

and i held your hands through all of these years.

but you still have all of me"

 

rustling sounds of feet hitting on dry leafs on the ground sounding clearly to the ears, small steps of a child following the older one hastily, but her small feet couldn't reach the boy infront of her, he seems in a hurry or so she thought. they keep on walking away from home, away from the eyes of their parents. her breath huffing and puffing for she has been trying to catch up to his pace, with fail. she feels her chest tighten by the way her heart beating, sweat trailing down from her forehead. but she keep speed walking not letting his figure getting any further. she doesn't knows where they are going, because this is the first time for her to be away from home that far, but she feels it's alright when he's around she could go anywhere.

her eyes focusing on the scenery ahead of them finally to make sure where they are going. a lake before them illuminating the sunlight and trees surrounding them. they are walking close to the forest. the girl wonder what will they gonna do in there. but a bump on her head hitting a warm body of the boy stopped her walk and two light brown orbs captivate her as usual before she smiles, with chest still pumping the air from their long journey.

"lets play hide and seek. you be the seeker"

being with him in unknown place still make her feel safe, so for the child to relize he is not in her view after she count to ten was what she called fear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter