Chapter 8

The blind king

Moo myung eyes widen" sun woo ?"

Sun woo surprise eyes widen. When he saw his Friend he smile,  but it was quickly wiped from his face,  when another dagger landed  on him" sunwoo" moo myung says shock.  He look at the guards  with hatred.  

" why.... Why are you doing this?" he says trying to control his anger

One guard holding his sword says" this man  was tresspassing  in the queen  courter, and he stole something from the que en"

Moo myung look at his Friend, sun woo shook his head" i.. I d.. Di.. Dnt  s... S.. Steal a.. Anything" he says

"Than what were  you doing there?"

Sunwoo holding moo myung says". You have t.. To... B.. Believe .. Mm.. De"

Moo myung sush  him and look at the guards. " i know my Friend,  and hes  a honorable mañ.  He never líes or steal.  Injuring an innocent without proof is dirty" 

The guards scoff.  They stayed alert when moo myung puts  sun woo near  a tree and fix his hat." thats one of the things i haté,  but seeing the crime  you  have cause,  i guess i will play  just as dirty,  but this time no one will come  out alive."

The guards shiver unknowingly,  they move  back a bit. Next thing they knew,  moo myung was racing towards them.  Swords clanging  from left to right,  an blood spilling on the floor. Sun woo,  starts to shake while watching his friend fight.  he tried calling moo myung,  but he spit  blood instead.  He held a hand on the tree and try getting up.  When he succeed,  he look at his friend so into killing,  without remorse. 

This wasnt the life he wanted for his Friend.  He knew how strong his Friend was,  and knew he love to kill.  But sunwoo made  a promise six year ago,  and he wont let  his friend become a killing machíne. Struggling,  sunwoo walk to  his friend with a bracelet  in his hand.  Its apparantly  a sultra,  to word of evil. The reason why is because  moo myung becomes another person when killing. Its like he cant hear  anybody el se,  its just him alone,  and no one else exist.  

He knew its dangerous  to walk to his friend,  but he has to stop him. 

Elsewhere, 

The prince taking a break drinks water.  His teacher says " you must have been  very thirsty"

The prince nod.  They sat down By the River enjoying the wind. " i notticed  since your arrival,  you refuse to spare with the boys,  why?"

" their not worth my time" he says

The teacher frown" why isthat?"

The prince sigh,  recalling  moo myung fight when they were young. " because theirs only one  person i want to spare with,  and hes the only one worthy of my skills."

" that person must be special"

The prince darken" he was,  but not anymore"

His teacher stood up, " you hold anger towards that person,  if you continue to keep holding on to it,  you might loose that person fo good"

The prince staid quiet while His teacher look at the sky " your father and i believe,  you are the one to make sila a better place."

" me? Why"

" theirs a prophecy  about a king whose swords and bravery will be the key to bring peace in silla. We all thought it would be the former king,  but we were wrong. You are the one to stop the storm from rising. You are not weak,  you are a strong man,  you just need to realize that. "

The prince look at his teacher " but im blind, no one will take me seriously "

" dont let this weakness,  discourage you prince.  If you want people not to think your blind,  heighten your senses, with all the training youve  been doing"

 

His teacher step into the water with his sword,  he tells the prince to do the same.  The prince grab his sword and step in,  as soon as he did the teacher attacks.  THe prince didnt get the chance to attck, because his teacher was fast. He fell in the water with him hair covering his face. 

" get up " he heard his teacher say

The prince did exactly that "listen to my footsteps prince,  figure out where i will be next" he says before attacking again. 

The prince hearing it behind him quickly turn and raise his sword to block the attack. " good job,  your getting it"

He moved again,  this time quicker,  aiming for the prince si de. The prince  jump,  and landed behind him. He quickly turn his body before his teacher could make an attack,  an point it at his throat.  " got you"

His teacher smile " yes you did"

Elsewhere,  moo myung was bus y fighting that he didnt see sunwoo, behind him. Feeling a presence he quickly jab his sword in the person. Their was a Big gasp,  and sunwoo saying his name. Moo myung eyes widen before turning " sunwoo! " he says 

He quickly grab his friend before he fall. " why? " he says emotional,  sunwoo loosing too much blood, lift his weak hand with the bracelet.  He told moo myung to put it on. Moo myung told him not to talk,  he says they will go find a doctor. 

Sunwoo shoo his head,  and tries to put the bracelet on his hand. When he did,  he smile.  Moo myung ripped his shirt to tie his stomach,  he says they will go to see a doctor.  He pick sunwoo,  who looked out of it and walk to find a village near By.