Chapter 9

The blind king

 

 

 

A month later........

 

Moo Myung sat by the tree sighing. He watch the sky while reminiscing about sun woo. He remember carrying him on his back, while searching for a doctor. Shouting for help...but unfortunately no one arrived. For many days he walked, searching for a village that can help him...all while keeping in touch with his friend. 

 

The reason why is because he was afraid. Afraid he might leave him and never wake up. Looking at the bracelet, he held on to it while crying. " dont worry my friend, I will kill those royals. Every last one of them. This is a promise, for what they did to you."

 

Getting up and grabbing his woodstick, he took a deep breath before going to the water fall to clean himself. He was thankful to have found this place. It helped him out a lot, and turns out theirs a cave behind the water fall. Its a good hiding spot , especially since the water is too deep, so no one would be able to find it.

 

He decided to make this spot his home. It took him a while to fix it, but when he did. He decided to stay a bit longer. Moo myung stripes of his robe and start cleaning himself. When done, he decides to sit on the grass to dry himself. Few minutes prior to the wait, he heard horses, soon follow by a voice ad a scream.

 

Looking up, he saw someone falling. Surprise, he didnt have time to react before the person fell on him. See moo myung wouldnt have minded if it wasn't for the fact that their positions were a little bit inappropriate and two the person had blood on his/ her clothes.

 

Moo myung blush seeing the person but in his face. Talk about first impressions, he thought. He was about to shake the person, when he heard the guards saying he fell down. " " he says quickly grabbing the prince with his things and head to the cave. Moo myung was unaware of a mark appearing on his back.

   He quickly walk in the water and enter the cave. Their the cave seals like its been attached together for a long time.He puts the stranger on the mat and watch as the prince mumbles " father....no....why" 

 

Few hours earlier.......

 

The prince was ready to head back with his father after completing his training.  He knocked in his father room to see no one their. Confused he wonder where he could be. The prince quickly hides in his father secret bath, afraid to get  caught. " what are you doing here Jiso?" He says not amused.

" I couldn't wait any longer, I had to see you"

The king sits down and laughs " really....it couldn't be you miss us. Thats so not like you"

" yes, I did. Its not hard to believe"

 

The prince staid quiet. Mother is here....she miss me, he thought with hope. He tried to hear more, but they stopped when a servant arrived with tea. The king raise a brow. He knew he didnt order any " you won't drink, my king"

" how do I know you didn't poison it"

The queen laughs " do you really think I will hurt you"

When the king said no word she sigh " fine, I will drink both if that pleases you. Than you can ask for another."

The king said no more. He watch as the queen drank both, when nothing happen she smile at him. A servant came back in after the queen calls him, and he fills the cup for the king. The king this time drinks while the queen continue to talk. While talking, the king felt dizzy. He felt his hands shake and eyes wavering " w...what ...d...did....y..you...do to my drink"

 

The queen smirk " right now your poisoned. Did you forget that I am immune to poison my king." she laughs " your such a fool" the king drops things while trying to stand. Blood spitting from his mouth. " you evil , " she sprouts

 

The queen smirked, suddenly the door opens " sir we are under attack" the guard didn't finish when he was slauterd. The king shakes and grabbed his sword " poison won't stop me from killing you" he says moving to attack, but it was very sloppy. The queen guard raise his sword, but the queen stops him. " let me do this"

 

She grabs her dagger and with a swift move like a pro, cuts the kings hands. He scream and fell to the floor. She turns and said something to him before killing him . " now let's find that son of mine " she says 

 

The prince back away, hearing everything. Suddenly a hand grabs him from the back, which shops him. scared, and tense....he turns slightly to see who it was.