Chapter7

The blind king

 

Six years later............ 

 

The prince is scene fighting his teacher.  He look over his shoulder when the sword cut  his sleave" i thought we werent  using real swords?"

His teacher change position" i lied,  if you want to be good.  You have to distinguish,  whose lying and whose not.  Some times,  your apponant might trick you,  you have to be ready for it and never  lose focus.  The prince  nod, " your right,  if i want to become a strong king,  i have to be aware.  I have to highten My weaknesses and be quick to react to any surprises."

The teacher smile" im glad you understand,  now shall we  go again" 

The prince nod,  while fighting they were unaware of the king watching them from the window. he smile with pride " Jinheung has improove greatly, he will make a fine general to the hwarang once we get back."

pa-o nod " your right my king, but theirs a sligh problem."

" and what is that?"

pa-o hesitate for a second " he doesnt really know how to make friends, his socially awkward. And As a king, he should be able to interact with his people. But jinheung keeps to himself, and he doesnt even talk with the boys he train with."

the king going to his seat thought about it " thats a problem, back in silla didnt he had a friend?"

pa-o thought about it,  recalling moo myung. he quickly shook his head "no sir" he said 

 

       Elsewhere, Ah-ro was feeding some of the slum children. one child ask her when she will get married. surprise by that question, she look over at moo myung before turning to the child. " when all of this is over. but for now, theirs no rush"

"but teacher, we dont really have time to wait, especially with this war"

Ah-ro lower her eyes, she sadly smile at the little girl, before holding her " dont concern yourself with this war. As long as we stay here and dont get involve  nothing will happen."

Moo myung ready to leave calls ah-ro,  he told her to walk with him do a little bit.  Looking at her students she ask the elders to watch over  the   other  students.  One child says moo  myung is probably   gonna tie the  knot.  The children giggles,  Ah-ro heart beat,  but she shush them. 

    When they left the surrounding, moo  myung stop and look at her causing her to blush. "Ah-ro"

" yea"

" i kept my promise to protect you and   the people of this village. While doing so,  i was thinking how i want to spend My future.  Something was missing,  and i finally  realize what it was."

Ah-ro,  eyes widen while blushing. omg is he gonna do what i think it is. she thought,  moo myung look her in th Eye's and smile gently " its me,  im missing"

" what?" ah-ro says  disappointed 

" i need to find myself,  i cant stay in one place forever.  Thats why im leaving  to go an look  for  sunwoo once i find him,  he can come back and take Whats his."

Ah-ro didnt know how to react to this.  She saw moo myung roughing her hair befor saying goodbye. Her eyes widen even  more.  Panicking she  ran  to him. hugging him from the back " tteonaji mala" she cries

moo myung pause for a second, " ileoji ma" he says he remove her hand from around him and turn to her " i promise i will come back, just stay hidden" he held her hand a little longer before letting go, with a ressuring smile, he turn to leave. Ah-ro holding her tears shouts with confidence " THAN I WILL WAIT FOR YOU" she says

moo myung wave goodbye.

 

meanwhile , queen Jiso was pacing back an forth. suddenly the person she was long waiting for arrives. " your here" she smiles

the man smile before hugging her. " it took me a while but i made it."

the queen pats her bed, she says she missed him a lot, but now that his the royal physician they can be together. the man frown,  " we cant be together kim ji-soo, not as long as your uncle is alive, you know this, and our daughter she will be shawned, killed by the hands of your husband. jiso glares at him " no one will touch my daughter, no one." she replies she got of the bed "  Seo ye-ji  has grown into sillas best warrior, its only about time she becomes my right hand once the king is gone." she says

A jin-gol hugs the queen and whispers in her ears " how will you do that?"

" i will kill the king, and my so call son. than i will become king of silla", just when she said that they heard a clang noise. both party turn around, but saw no one. they step in the hall way, and came back in when no one was around. the queen suddenly saw the window wide open. she walk to it to see a man in a mask running. jiso panicked " thats one of the kings spies, if he tells the king, he will kill us both"

A jin-gol tells jiso to calm down, he says " i have some man that can take care of him, let me call them", he blow a whistle and suddenly two man appear, A jin-gol describe what he saw and told the man to kill that person. once gone, the queen walk to her bed and fall out of stress. " i will visit the king in a month and kill him, before he comes back" she says confidence.

 

elsewhere, the man was running, he suddenly felt like someone was following him. he turn to see two guys behind him. scared he ran for his life. he honestly didnt know how long they were running, and where he was going since it was dark. he hides behind some stuff.  thats where he staid until the next day. he woke up to see more man searching for him. quickly he starts to move. one man saw him and points to him, saying his rich. the guy curse under his breath, before running once more, he ran out of silla and made his way to another area. just than one of the guard throw a knife, the knife landed on his back causing the man to stagger back. when he did , he fell on someones arm " sun woo?" the person said.