Chapter 6

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I closed the room door as my mum entered the room. I went and sat on the bed facing her. She said holding my hands, "I'm sorry.... Was I too hard on you?" 

I shook my head. She said, "I did not want to hurt you really.... I actually had a fight with Sun-Min.... I just happened to loose my mind and said whatever came to my mind... Will you forgive eomma?" 

Fighting with your boyfriend and then shouting on me because of that? What the f*** did she expect from me? Accept everything she did and believe that whatever she does is correct?

I nodded my head. She smiled and said, "Ok.... Tell me what do you want for dinner...Eomma will make for you...." 
"Make whatever you feel like eomma....I don't have an appetite." I said. 

She stood up to leave, but suddenly stopped. She looked at me and picked up my face by my chin, "What's with that bandage on your face? And yes, also your leg....?" She asked. 

Baekhyun hit me and I fell off the gate while escaping from school, in order to skip the detention for the whole day. 

"I fell from the stairs...I was in too much hurry to come and see you..." I lied instantly. 
She ruffled my hair saying, "Take care of yourself, agashi....(young lady) and I have something to tell you...."

I looked at her and gulped in some lump. 

"My wedding is in two weeks... I would expect you to be  in your best behavior... I know you don't like Sun Min... or his son..... but,please try to understand... I'll be moving in Sun Min's place. Since you are not grown enough...you are coming with me.... please Ji Na..... Try to understand." 

Wedding with that jerk, Sun Min and staying with that jerk Yoo Shin? I don't accept this marriage! She should have asked me if I wanted this marriage or not! She left the room before I could argue. I locked the room and sat there in a shock against the door. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. 

Baekhyun entered the room unlocking the bathroom door and shutting it close before looking at me through his woolen cap. He said walking towards me, "Yah.... You're mother has a boyfriend with whom she is gonna spend the rest of her life.... In two weeks?" 

I did not reply... as he spoke the correct fact. He sat on his toes in front of me sighing, "Crying again?" He came forward and dropped himself on his knees and hugged me, "Will you keep on crying the rest of the day today?" 

"Anio...." I said against his shoulder. "My life is pathetic...." 

He hugged me tighter, I smelt his perfume which was light yet.... was more like him. "Don't think like that..... try to find some fun in your pathetic life...." 
"How can I?" I asked as I burst into another river of tears. I hugged him saying, "Baekhyun-ah.... I don't wanna live anymore..." 

"Live for me...." He said either jokingly, or quite seriously. Because of his answer, I kind of smiled. "Wanna grab some ice-cream?" He suggested. I nodded my head drying my tears. We separated and he pulled my cheeks saying, "Smile!"

I smiled and said, "Come on..." 

I went to the kitchen saying, "Eomma...I am going out... I'll be back before midnight. Have dinner by yourself. She looked at me saying, "But, I made you prawns!" 
I said, "it's okay.... just eat by yourself. I don't feel good today. I need some air." 
"Go ahead... come in time." She smiled. 
"Yeah... I won't be long... Love ya." I said as I planted a kiss on her cheek and went back upstairs. I changed myself into a grey sweatshirt and a pair of pajamas. I tied a strand of my hair and said, "Kaja! (Let's go!)" I said looking at him. 

He was literally staring at me the whole time. He said standing up from the sofa, "You look cute..." 

I smiled at his compliment and we rushed outside the house, before my mother notices. I shoved my wallet and phone in my pockets. It was always a different feeling to eat ice-creams during winters. Baekhyun asked, "So what's with your mother and her boyfriend... and that...."

"Yoo Shin?" I reminded him of that stupid flirt's name. 

"Hmm...Who is he?" He asked s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter