Chapter 15

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dropped my bag on the couch and sat there thinking that it just happened to me. That cutie.

He just broke my heart into million pieces. I smirked sarcastically to myself. I felt a tear drop roll down my cheek. I did not even want to hear that bastard's voice. I cried... I cried my heart out. i took away the key from the doormat. I was so heartbroken. I did not even answer his calls or reply to his texts. He just took away all the happiness from my life.

Everything... literally everything.

We stayed like that for a whole month. His friends tried to explain me. But, I had no interest in listening to them.  I starved myself, went to school, and avoided Su Ri who now hung out with Baekhyun and his friends.  He should have told me he did not like girls with glasses but girls who are good-for-nothing. I took out my paper knife and pierced it into my skin and saw the blood oozing out of it. I wad happy, satisfied with the five cuts on my hand.

The hurt which showed my hurt, my sadness... That was the day when I actually saw Su Ri hugging Baekhyun.

Wow! She gave the final touches to my pain didn't she? I clearly told her not to touch my Baek- Oh Sorry.....he isn't my boyfriend anymore.... We are just strangers to each other. Suddenly the door bell rang. I walked up to the door to find

Yoo Shin. Sseki.

He said showing me a packet, "Want some drink?" I left the door open... Because I needed some.

Fizz... I opened the beer can and drank a shot.

"I heard what he did... That rascal next door..." He said.

"I let you in that doesn't mean you start speaking ill of him." I said expressionless and stood up.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter