Chapter 1

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys this is Jae, your old friend from the Together-EXO fanfic! I am so happy to write this fanfic even though Baekhyun is my second bias.... after D.O! :P! but, i believe that this fanfic is amazing and really interesting! You'll love it intitially.... So without any more words enjoy it! i'm continuing with that fanfic as well! SO ENJOY READERS!!!!

**********************************************************

I was walking to school in my keds, long stockings, red-checkered mid-thigh length skirt and white blouse and a blazer. Well, that is my winter-school uniform. But still I was shivering in the cold, my teeth chattering. I grew two shades fairer in that cold wind. my lips were frozen, but I literally dragged myself to school. i sat on my bench when suddenly someone shouted, "JiJi!"

I looked behind. That dork was waving his hand towards me. I gave him a pissed off look and turned to look in front and took out my books. He called me again, "JiJi!" Instead of sitting in the last seat, he was sitting on the seat beside mine. he said in a weird tone, "HI!" I didn't greet him but continued taking out my books.... He tapped my shoulder, I looked at him, "HI!" he said again in his weird tone. I gave him a disgusted look. But then, I gave him a cheek-full smile and said in a sophisticated tune, "Hi! Byun Baekhyun."

He gave me a disgusted look, "Is that your HI?"

I nodded my head returning back to my poker face look. 

He stared at me for a little while, I could see him from the corner of my eyes. he sat there with his chin resting on his hands which were on his knees. "Why do you study so much?" He asked me suddenly.

"Why?" I asked reading the context in my book. 

"JiJi...." He said grabbing my wrist and turning me to face him. "I am tired....."

"Of what?" I asked as I slowly turned myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter