Chapter 8

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo guys!!! I am sorry, for not updating for a week.. i was busy updating 함께- Together... Hehehe... I hope u are reading that too... Anyway... Continued from the cliffhanger... ENJOY!!! (≧∇≦)b
***************************

Ji Na... I am sorry..

Bye.

My hands were trembling with fear, I almost dropped my phone as itbstruck me... He was not going to...

I quickly grabbed my hoodie and my keds. I wore them somehow and ran down the stairs. My mom stopped me amd said, "Hey.. where are you going? I need your help...."

"Someone else needs my help" I said and ran outside the building as I called Chanyeol to come to our area. I looked up at his house, towards his room. 

Smoke.

"Chanyeol-ah! Come fast!!" I screamed and ran inside the house with the key hidden in the earth of his garden. 

I need to be fast... I need to be fast..... I thought as I looked for the key. 

I went up to his room. It was in flames and Baekhyun lay there unconscious. I went to him as I called the fire-brigade. It came in seconds and I carried Baekhyun to the hospital in the ambulance. I looked at him being taken inside the emergency room. The fire-brigade officers said that nothing much was harmed. Only the flooring and the windows needed a replacement and they would take care of it in the morning. 

The police came and confronted me amd I said that there was a short-circuit. They went away until finally all his friends came to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter