Chapter 9

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was released from the hospital, the next morning. The guys brought him back home. I just sat in the living room, dumb and numb with cold. The fireplace was not lot and I was not in amood to do it. 

I cannot face him...

He cannot face me...

The guys went to his room and made him understand stuff. I had butterflies in my stomach. I started imagining a conversation between us. 

JiJi... I missed you.
Baekhyun-ah... Me too...
I will never do that again...
Why did you do that?
I was out of my mind...
But...
I am sorry, Ji Na..
Baek-ah...

Chanyeol interrupted my jouska and said as he stretched his hands, "Baek's JiJi.... Go inside he is calling...." 

Suho said as he reached for my shoulder and slightly pushing me forward, "Come on... He is waiting for you..." 

Kai winked, "Don't do stupid stuff in there... Just make up..."
That made me kind of smile.

D.O. said facing me and putting his hands on my shoulder and shaking me vigorously, as if he was waking me up, " Go On!!! Confess...." 
I smiled and walked inside the room and found new windows and flooring and....

New Baekhyun...

He was standing, with me facing his back and his hands in his pockets. 

"Guys!!! Get lost... Give us some privacy..." He suddenly shouted. 

Wtf?

"OK!" I heard Chanyeol's voice.

How on earth did he know that they were outside?

He turned to face me. 

The same old Baekhyun... White turtle-neck sweater. Skin-colored pants... Jet-black hair.... A perfect face, perfect eyes eyeing me right now... His perfect smile which made tears well in my eyes... Baekhyun-ah... I missed you.

I looked into his eyes in the very silent ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter