Chapter 4

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat up on my bed with a blurry vision, painful and a weird sensation on my right ankle. I turned towards my right, of course looking for my specs. I am blind without them. I grabbed them.
Suddenly the world became very beautiful...
I looked around, of course it was not my house.... Cliché.

A small ,a quite spacious interior. I looked to my left, I saw Baekhyun sleeping on his hand. I smiled as I saw him sleep, astonishingly cutely.
"I am glad that I did it...." I thought. 
I pulled the sheets off me and looked at my leg bandaged. I slowly kept my leg on the floor and just sat on the bed. I slowly stood up andtook a step forward. It was painful to stand. I quickly sat down, not able to bear the pain. I grabbed my phone from my bag kept against the bed and saw the time. Just an hour had passed since we had left school. I picked my head up to see Baekhyun. I felt guilty about him. I went outside the room putting a blanket on him  and locking the door silently. I went a flight of steps heading downwards. I went down to reach an amazing living room. It was bigger than mine. I saw the pictures of Baekhyun and his family. I walked towards the kitchen slowly all the while thinking about what to eat. Suddenly I heard footsteps. I knew who it was. I had just finished preparing ramyun. I heard a voice along with the hastened shuffling. "Ji Na! JiJi! Yah! Choi Ji Na!" 

"I am here..." I said as I kept the pot on the dining table and he heaved a sigh of relief as he saw me. "You almost gave me a heart attack..." He said keeping his hands on the table. I handed him a plate and a pair of chopsticks, "Lunch is Served." 

We both ate and had an actual talk for the first time. We shared the ramyun until the broth was left. He looked at me and asked, "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah..." I said as I kept the dishes in the sink. 
"Since you are healthy enough to serve me lunch... Do the dishes..." He ordered me giggling.

I took it serious, "No... Not at all! I am not gonna do that! You are doing the dishes since I made you lunch... Arasso?" 
"Ok...ok..." He laughed. "I was kiddin'. "
I did the dishes anyway as I heard him switch on the T.V on. I dried my hands saying, "Why did I even do the dishes?" 

I saw him sitting cross-legged on the sofa. I quietly went and sat on a separate sofa. I could sense him looking at me. He said casually,
Come here.

"Wae(why)?" I asked. 

"Come on...Or..." He began. 

But I just interrupted him, "It is just that...."
I was about to continue...but then I saw him sitting right beside me....right beside me. "Mmm...Hmm...." He said looking at me and then putting an arm around me and then his hand touching my shoulder. 

"Will you stop with your skin-ships?!" I almost screamed removing his hand from my shoulder as a wave of goosebumps ran down my spine. 

He looked at me and then said, "Why? You don't like them?"

"Well..." I just stared at him. I cannot show my hatred towards him so freely.. because well, yeah.... A part, only a part, of me liked it. 

He put his hand on my shoulder again and said pulling me closer to him, "Stay like this... I like it...." 

"I can't even go home because my mother would ask me why was I home early!" I thought. 
"GOD! THESE GOOSEBUMPS!" I literally screamed in my mind. But they slowly faded away. 

"This is your house? You are rich..." I said looking around. 
"Oh yeah~~ welcome to my house and T.V." He said. 

I smiled at him, "Thanks for welcoming so late..." 
"And also~~ that yeah.. girls like me because..." He began. I looked at him raising a brow. He looked at me closely, his face was right in front of mine. 
"What?" I asked backing away. 

"I am rich..." He said pulling away himself and watching the T.V again. 

My jaw-dropped. I said, "Byun Baekhyun..." 

He looked at me, "Ne?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter