Chapter 12

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued from Ji Na's P.O.V

The next morning I dressed up into a white gown which stopped at my ankles. It was really long. I styled my curly hair and wore up the tiara my mother gifted me. I wore my heels. Well, it was my first time wearing those high- thingies.  I had dressed up as a girl. I lifted up my specs as I put on lip-tint and spred it on my lips evenly. I added a bit of blusher to my face. I never needed much makeup... 

P/s--- I am a natural beauty!

We reached the wedding destination. It was a beach. Soon, the guests arrived, I greeted all of them and showed them the way. People, like my relatives, passed on comments about my mum's second wedding and blabbed about it in front of me. 

Those big-mouthed wretchs... Whatever she is my mum!

I was disappointed by the way they acted. I, too, was against this marriage. The most embarrassing part was that I, who is near to my twenties... Is watching my mum's wedding! 

To be honest... I was happy that they were out of my life-zone and I got to live by myself! What else do I actually want... Either than seeing Baekhyun's face!

Ugh.

I saw Yoo Shin coming to my direction, when suddenly, I got hit with flower-petals. I looked back,

Byun Baekhyun.

Thank God he came...

I got overjoyed seeing him. I hugged him and said, "Ah!!! You finally came!"

"Not only him.... We all came!" Kyungsoo said keeping his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. 

All of them appeared in front of me dressed up as bridegrooms; black suits, collar bows and smiley faces. 

Suddenly my about to be step dad came and asked me, "Hey! Ji Na! You said you wanted to invite your friends... Where are they?"

I said turning towards the boys, "They are my friends... I invited them!"
My mum appeared out of the blue and said, "Ji Na... You have boyfriends?" 
"Well... Yeah?" I said giving an awkward smile.

They all bowed and greeted my parents, "Annyeonghasyeo..."

"Oh... Annyeonghasyeo... Nice meeting you all! You all seem well-mannered children!" 

I smirked and they laughed. The wedding ceremony began as I finished a snack with the guys. 

Before the ring - exchange, Baekhyun suddenly said in my ear as he grabbed my wrist, "Do you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter