Chapter 13

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah~~" I said as I jumped on my bed. "I am alone in the house!!"

"YEAH!!" Baekhyun stormed into my room, out of the blue. I sat up in shock and he hugged me tight dropping me on the bed, with him above me. I said, "How'd you get in?" 

"From the key, kept under your doormat!" He said giving me his puppy- smile. 

"Waeyo?(why?)" I said. 

"I was missing you insanely, girlfriend... Especially..." He finished and looked at my lips. 

"Yah!" I said as I threw him and sat up on my bed. I saw him standing on the wood-covered flooring with his hands crossed. 

"What?" He said pouting as well as frowning.
I stood up and neared him. I pushed him against my cupboard and said, "Can I try it?"

"Go on..." He said smiling and then closing his eyes. 

I was flustered as well as nervous. He said, "Do it cooly... Normally..."
I moved back and sat on my bed saying, "I cannot do it... I mean... I just cannot do it! It is not my thing!"

He opened his eyes and sighed. "You just need to make contact..."

"Will you stop teaching me how to kiss Baekhyun? I don't accept those as my first kiss, because I wasn't the one who did it first! How do you men do it so casually and normally? It is just so difficult for us girls!" I said as he sat beside me. 

He said or rather started irritating me by explaining me the ways to kiss and the angles to take care of while kissing. I slapped him on his arm to make him quiet.

But Baekhyun is Baekhyun!
He just wouldn't stop and in those fraction of seconds, I thought, 
Here I go!

I placed my lips on his. Maybe he did all that blabbing to make me do this. I was in my shorts and a loose long shirt. I held his neck tight and he held my waist. I finally had my 'literal-first-kiss' with Byun Baekhyun. He liked the way I did it. Our position was quite uncomfortable and weird. Baekhyun slowly separated and said, "Do it properly..." 

I sat on his lap and kissed him again. This was still better and comfortable. It lasted long. Baekhyun just touched my upper torso.... Every possible place. And I loved it. We seperated and I said, "I did it... I finally had my first kiss..."

He said grabbing me closer to him, "Of course cutie..."

"I just loved it!" I exclaimed slightly brushing my fingertips on my lower lip. I ended up hugging him really tight. He hugged me and mumbled against the cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter