Chapter 5

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ne....Eomma.." I said looking down, showing that I was ashamed... 

Well, was I really ashamed?

The next one hour and a half was spent in listening to her screams, shouts and lectures. I couldn't hear the insults and whatever she said. She was slowly growing way too annoying. I went to my room and locked myself up, crying my heart out because of my pathetic mother. My face was red with all that crying. She shouted on me unnecessarily. I mean, like anyone can go to detention class! I was agitated. I hated staying in this house.

I locked the bathroom door behind me and slipped into the dry-bathtub with my hands embracing my knees. I looked at the paper-knife in my hand. I opened it when suddenly my phone vibrated. I took out my phone from my pocket and glanced at the caller ID. It was unknown. I received the call,

"Yobusoyeo?" 

"Oh God~~ So it is me who calls first... You didn't save my number JiJi? Man!" 

Before Baekhyun could talk anymore and spoil my mood any further, I hung up and continued staring at the paper knife. I opened my sleeve which covered my hand. I kept the sharp end against my skin. 

"Bzz..." My phone buzzed. 

I grabbed it saying, 

"Yobusoyeo?" 

"JiJi-ah.... Why did you--" 

  I hung up quickly and was about to cut my hand with all my strength when my phone buzzed again.

I threw away the paper-knife with all my might shouting, "F***!"

I saw the vibrating phone. I received the call and said, "What the hell do you want from me?" 

"JiJi-ah~~" Baekhyun said. I ended up crying on the phone. 

"JiJi ah-- Are you OK? Should I come over? Yah~~ Tell me what happened? Why are you crying?"

I told him the whole story half-sobbing. He said, "Gwaenchanha(It's Okay) Ji Na... Gwaenchanha. Should I come over?" 

Still sobbing, I continued, "She spoke whatever she felt like speaking! She doesn't know that she hurts my feelings! Anyone can go to the detention class. I am not a special case!" 

He said, "I think...I should come over..."

I took some breaths and said, "No..don't my mum is still here."

I hung up and waited for a little while in the bathroom, waiting for my mother to go. I spent my time somehow. Suddenly, I heard the main-door open and then close. I kept my head against the rim of the bathtub and called him up, "Come over...I've a bad headache." 

"Ok..." He said. "How to enter your house...?" 

"Are you there? Anyway...bend down...there is a key under the doormat. Open the door and come upstairs, I am in my bathroom." I directed him. 

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter