Lalisa!

Sorry, I Regret

Day by day, Hanbin and Hayi became more and more far away to each other.

Whenever Hayi saw Hanbin, she’ll took another way to her room, so that she won’t pass with Hanbin.

Hanbin too, whenever he spotted Hayi in the cafeteria with Soohyun, he’ll just go back into his room, spends his resting time there.

***

Hanbin was designing his new project of another minimalist house, when suddenly he heard his door was knocked by someone.

“Come in.” said him while still focusing on his design.

A lady came into his room, smiled sweetly at him.

“Hanbin-ya.” called her. Hanbin turned his look and widened his eyes in shocked.

“Lisa??” asked him, while smiling, not expecting Lisa was coming into his room right now.

And they were hugging to each other.

“Long time no see.” Said Lisa. Hanbin nodded while still smiling.

“Why did you come into my room? Do you need my help??” asked Hanbin. Lisa nodded then she started to explain that she wanted to build a minimalist house.

And her friend recommended her to just contact YG Corporation because there was a great architect there, named Kim Hanbin.

“I didn’t know that you were that famous.” Teased Lisa. Hanbin chuckled and started to write Lisa’s criteria of her house.

“I will start to design this house tomorrow. Because I must completed this design first. it took me for about 1 month to complete the design. Is it allright?” asked Hanbin. Lisa nodded.

“Well, I just entrust the design of my house to you, so yeah, whatever.” Said Lisa and they were laughing to each other.

Hanbin smiled. Finally after these gloomy days of him, he’s able to smile again.

***

For about 1 month, Hanbin were focusing his mind on Lisa’s house. He actually had forgotten his problem with Hayi.

Meanwhile, Hayi was sipping her juice and Soohyun started gossiping like always.

“You know what? There was a hottie, and she is currently Hanbin’s client.” Said Soohyun. Hayi then shrugged her shoulder, not interested a bit.

“So what. I don’t ing care.” Said Hayi nonchalantly. Soohyun then shooked her head.

“This girl is really beautiful, Hayi-aa! She has a proportional body, tall, Barbie alive! I bet Hanbin won’t be able to take his eyes off from her!” said Soohyun rookery

Hayi just nodded. Being flat like always. Because she knew very well that Hanbin was so hard to fall in love.

And if he fell in love with this chicks, then surely she has a unique character that attracted Hanbin.

But somehow, she felt that she knew this girl, who was Hanbin’s client.

Well, it’s just her feelings, probably?

***