I'm Sorry

Sorry, I Regret

Hayi walked through YG Corporation corridor to her room.

Usually she’ll meet with her ex, Hanbin, and then he’ll flash her a warm welcoming smile.

Hayi admitted, she missed his smile pretty much. And felt a little relieved when she saw that smile.

But then she’ll roll her eyes to dead, because yeah, he’s her ex. No point to be kind to your ex!

Hayi then stopped her walk.

She saw Hanbin from the other side, walking to his room, which means he’ll pass her.

Hayi raised her chin a bit, getting ready for Hanbin’s smiled like he always do to her.

But evidently, Hanbin just walked passing her. Without a smile, without anything.

Just walked passing her.

Hayi raised her eyebrows and turned around to look at Hanbin.

But he already entered his room.

Hayi then became a little wondered, what’s wrong with him.

***

It’s already lunch time. And hanbin was nowhere to be found!

Hayi couldn’t focus on her meal because of this! Usually Hanbin will come to her table and started teasing her like there’s no tomorrow.

But today, Hanbin is not going to the cafeteria!

And she really wondered why.

“Finished thinking about Hanbin??” teased Soohyun. Hayi looked to her friend and then gulped down her water.

“What are you talking about….” Hummed her. Soohyun then rolled her eyes.

“I know everything about Lee Hayi! And just now, she had been busy turned her head to the right and left, looking for someone!” teased Soohyun.

“I was looking for Jonghyun. It’s strange, he usually just sit next to me, eating his lunch!” lied Hayi. Soohyun then pointed Hayi with her spoon.

“Nahh, what the hell are ya just saying?? I mean, come on, I really knew that you felt disgusted towards Jonghyun.”

“And that’s just left Hanbin to say, ehehehehe….” Teased Soohyun.

Hayi’s cheeks suddenly became red. She then ate her meal, stayed silent.

“And why did you shut up? Am I right??” teased Soohyun once again.

“Non-sensed! Why would I think about Hanbin anyway??” asked Hayi. Soohyun smiled softly to her.

“He is your ex. He is your ing ex for ing 2 years! Surely it will be hard for you to move on.” Explained Soohyun. Hayi then smirked

“He’s just part of my past. Our story has ended. No need to bring it back.” Said Hayi. Sooyun then exhaled her breath.

“Okay then, just continued being a stubborn baby. I just warned you to not lying for your ing self.” Said Soohyun.

Hayi just stayed silent upon hearing her best friend. She felt a bit guilty, lying to herself. Lying to her deepest heart.

Deep inside her heart, she still wondered where is Hanbin.

***

The work time was over. Hayi then went home with an extremely tired face.

The work time was already over, but Hanbin still disappeared from her sight.

To be honest, she felt really worried about Hanbin. Where the hell was he?? Didn’t he know that she’s been worried about him for a day??

Upon arriving at home, Hayi then went to the bathroom to take a shower. Calm down her thoughts for a while.

***

After took a bath, Hayi then combed her hair, with a million thoughts that swirling around her brain.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Soohyun’s right. She has been wondering about Hanbin, and she didn’t even know why her brain bothered to do that.

TING TONG!

Her house’s bell was ringing.

There was no one in her home, so that means she must opened the door for the guest.

But first, she must took a look from a hole in the door, to know who was the guest.

It’s a boy.

With his tall and slender body. He wore t-shirt and jeans. But he was facing his back towards the door.

Hayi gulped.

She knew exactly who it was.

Only him that had the posture like that.

And she couldn’t believe after disappeared from her sight in the office, then he appeared in front of her house and she didn’t know why.

Should she opened the door?

What if he came to her house just to prank her like he always do??

But who the hell was such an insane for going to his ex’s house just to prank her??

Hayi then decided to just open the door.

When Hayi opened the door, Hanbin turned around and facing her.

And they were staring to each other. Without a word, they just kept staring at each other.

Then suddenly, Hayi asked a question that just fell out from .

“Where have you been?”

Hanbin was a bit shocked upon hearing that, but he managed to smile and a bit.

“Ahahaha, at least you were not asking “why are you here?” like always.” Said Hanbin.

“Of course I’ll ask that, I just had this kind of shocked to someone who was disappeared for a day in the office but then ended up appeared in front of my house! Why are you here??” asked Hayi immediately.

Hanbin exhaled his breath, he’s getting ready for his explanation.

“I’m sorry.” Said him. Hayi then raised her eyebrows, but just stayed silent, let Hanbin continued his explanation.

“I’m sorry for spamming you yesterday. I’m so stupid.” Said Hanbin sincere, which made Hayi widened her eyes of shocked, didn’t expect him to say sorry for that thing.

“That’s why I was disappeared from your sight this morning until the work time was over. I thought if I appeared in front of you this morning, it’ll make anything became worse than before."

"And I thought, why not came to your house and said sorry instead of teasing you like I always do?” explained Hanbin, doing some part of his plan that was arranged by Jiwon yesterday.

Hayi stayed silent for a while, then suddenly she bursted out of laughter.

She’s laughing. Yes! She’s ing laughing at Hanbin.

She didn’t know either, why was she laughing at him. Maybe she found his way of saying sorry was just too cute. Just imagine, his house was far away from her house and he came here just to say sorry because of that spamming things.

She even forgot about that things. She forgot that she blocked Hanbin because of his stupidity.

While Hanbin, just looked at her, wondered why the hell was she laughing while she knew that he was being serious this time.

After a long period of laughing, Hayi then stopped and started responding to his explanation.

“Honestly, I, I, already forgot about that things.” Said Hayi, which made Hanbin widened his eyes.

“That’s why I was laughing at your effort of saying sorry to me. It’s okay tho. I don’t mind.” Said Hayi calmly.

Hanbin then smiled, proceed his next plan

“I’m not finished of saying sorry. Let’s go take a walk, take this as my sorry to you.” Said Hanbin.

Hayi raised her brows, a bit wondered what exactly running through his whole brain.

“Ohhh come on, I didn’t waste my fuel on nothing. Who was such an insane who rode to your house just to say sorry and then go back home?” pleaded him.

After a short amount of silent, then Hayi nodded and joined him for a walk.

***

Hanbin took Hayi by the bus. It’s their favourite vehicle during schooldays backthen.

Hanbin made Hayi felt a bit nostalgic by these. Sometimes he joked while trying to bring back those memories to Hayi.

“Did you remember your another shameful experiences??” asked Hanbin. Hayi tried to remember but she then shooked her head.

“It’s when one day, when we went out by bus.” Said Hanbin

“Then suddenly, the bus driver was braking and it made you who once just standing there, chilled out then you fell to the front.” Explained Hanbin while laughing.

Hayi then tried to remember once again and suddenly she was burst out of laughing.

“Ahahahahahahaha, gosh, it’s really embarrassing! Imagined if there was no you who caught me, maybe I had already ridiculed by another passengers!” said Hayi, remembering those embarrassing yet funny memory of her and Hanbin.

Hanbin smiled at her. Just to see her laughing at his jokes, it already made him feel better.

The bus finally arrived at their destination.

It’s Hayi’s favourite place to hang out. Jazz Club “Once in a Blue Moon”

Hayi’s eyes then turned into sparkle when they arrived at her favourite place.

“You didn’t tell me if we’re going to this place!” said Hayi to Hanbin. Hanbin chuckled then showed her 2 tickets.

“I already planned it. Now let’s go!” said Hanbin while holding her hands.

Hayi felt a little startled when Hanbin was holding her hand. But then she shooked it off and enjoyed it.

***

Jazz music was being performed by some jazz musician in that club.

While the music was playing, Hanbin and Hayi was talking and reminiscing about this place, a place where they used to hang out because Hayi really liked jazz music.

“Remember when the singer asked the audience who wanted to sing in the stage??” asked Hanbin.

“Then I raised my hand and said ‘she had been craving to sing jazz for about 1 year!’ while pointing on you.” Said Hanbin, laughed at that moment when he pointed Hayi to sing and then Hayi started panicked and even rejected and told the singer that Hanbin was insane.

But then the audience were all clapping their hands to Hayi, persuaded her to sing. And then finally she sang her favourite song from her favourite singer, Lee Hi.

Upon remembering that, Hayi then punched Hanbin’s shoulder while laughing with him. She remembered back then, Hanbin was putting her in so much panicked situation. How crazy…

“What song did you sing backthen uh? I forgot…” hummed Hanbin

“Blues by Lee Hi.” Said Hayi. And then they kept quiet for a while, when suddenly Hayi looked at him

“Or perhaps, you brought me here so you could point me again like before??” asked Hayi while chuckled

Hanbin shooked his head.

“Noooo, if I do that again, you already knew about it so yeahh, it’s not funny tho.” Said Hanbin.

Then suddenly, the lights were dimmed. And the music started to play a familiar song that Hayi knew.

It’s her favourite song, Blues by Lee Hi!

She then link her hands into Hanbin’s hand and resting her head to his shoulder. She used to do this while enjoying her favourite music with Hanbin

Hanbin was a little startled with Hayi’s reaction. He pretty sure she did this on reflex.

Hanbin smiled while enjoying this moment with his ex. his damn ex.