Reunited

Sorry, I Regret

Finally, after 1 month of exhausted working, Hanbin was able to finish his design for Lisa.

He then showed his design to Lisa, who was sitting in the waiting room near his room.

Lisa was mesmerized by Hanbin’s design. It looked really minimalist. Simple but elegant. It really fitted her style.

“This is great!” complimented her. Hanbin chuckled, felt relief that his client was happy.

Then suddenly, Lisa tiptoed and kissed his cheek, made him widened his eyes of shock.

“You!” said Hanbin, still shocked of what Lisa’s doing.

Lisa smiled, her cheeks were blushing.

“Thank you. You always make me fall in love with you deeper and deeper.” Confessed Lisa. Hanbin startled at her confession, he didn’t expect Lisa was saying this things to him.

Lisa exhaled her breath, started to say her confession.

“Since the first day of school, I always kept my feelings for you so that no one will know about it.”

“But then I found out that you were dating Hayi, my best friend. It really hurts me, Hanbin-ya. It really hurts seeing my best friend was dating my literally crush.”

“I gave up once on you, but then there was this opportunity. I heard that you and Hayi will distant yourself from contacting each other, in order to prepare for the university test.”

“So, I started to accompany you. I thought at first that this was just a best friend relationship who was supporting her best friend.”

“But I couldn’t deny my feelings for you. I fell in love with you much harder than before that I forgot that you’re my best friend’s boyfie.”

“That day, when I was accepted by Seoul University, I was so happy that I hugged you.”

“And I became much happier when you came to hug me too. It’s the best day ever for me.”

“Then suddenly, you released your hugged and chased Hayi. And from that on, I lost your contact. I lost everything about you.”

“I became really depressed, but then managed to let you go.”

“But one day, when my friend told me that you’re one of the architect in YG Corporation, I had my hopes again.”

“Then here I am. I found you, Hanbin-ya. I finally found you.” Said Lisa while smiling widely.

Hanbin was staring at Lisa blankly. This was really out of his minds.

He really couldn’t think any better about Lisa’s explanation. He didn’t have an idea for it.

Then when he looked into another direction, he was startled because he saw Hayi was standing there. Her face was extremely pale.

Hanbin gulped his saliva.

Don’t tell him that Hayi overheard all of their conversations. And moreover, did she see Lisa kissed him??

Hayi bit her lips then started to run away from them.

Didn’t want to lose her, for the second time, he chased her. He kept chasing her until he got her again, in the quiet beach, which was their break-up place.

Hayi was staring at the sea in front off her. Her heartbeat was nowhere to be heard.

She felt that she lost herself when she saw Lisa was kissing Hanbin.

No wonder she felt that she knew Hanbin’s client.

Because she’s Lisa. Lalisa Manoban, her best friend backthen in highschool.

And she knew it all. Lisa kept her feelings all this time from her and Hanbin. She pitied her somehow.

But now, she was pitying herself for believing in her. Believed in her caring as a best friend.

She tried to steal Hanbin from her. Until now. She kept trying.

And here she is, confused to let Hanbin or fought for him.

“Hayi-aa.” Called him. Hayi still remained quiet. She needed a peaceful mind to think about this.

“Hayi-aa, please, let me explain.” Said Hanbin. Hayi then turned her head to him.

She looked into him with so much pain.

“There was nothing to explain. We’re nothing now. Just a bunch of strangers.” Said Hayi coldly.

“But holy jesus, she tried to steal me from you, Hayi-aa. Don’t you know it?? She confessed all of her feelings to me just now and even kissed my cheek. How insane!” said Hanbin.

Hayi then laughed sarcastically.

“You liked it, didn’t cha? Ahahahahahaha….” Laughed her.

Then she stopped her laughed and suddenly, tears were streaming down her face.

“She loves you. Really loves you. The truth is, I stole you from her.” Said Hayi. Hanbin shooked his head.

“You even didn’t know about….”

“Now I know the truth, Hanbin-yaa.” Said Hayi, sniffing.

“Go, chased her like you did to me. Don’t let her hanging like this. It .” Said Hayi while wiping her tears away.

She loves Hanbin. Really loves Hanbin.

But she is done with this drama. She wanted to go out of this.

“I can’t.” said Hanbin. Hayi looked at him, tried to figure out what he gonna say.

“That time when she saw me that I was chasing you, she should’ve known. She should’ve known that I chose you over her.”

“And this time, even when we’re already over, I’m still chasing you. Chasing and chasing until I got you.”

“It’s clear for her. It’s clear for me, that afterall this time, I’m still into you.”

“I still can’t forget you, Lee Hayi. After 5 years apart, here we are, met again in a coincidence.”

“You didn’t know how happy I was when I saw you for the first time in YG Corporation. Then I started to talk again to you. It’s definitely a relief that you talked to me too.”

“I even got jealous to Jonghyun and prevented him to make his move.”

Hayi looked into his eyes, tried to find his sincere when he said his words.

Hanbin then approached her, took her chin softly.

He loss the distance between them. Their face were just an inch from each other.

“I love you Lee Hayi. I really meant it.” Said Hanbin then he started to kiss Hayi passionately.

He missed her so bad that he pulled his kiss deeper. Bit her her lips, so that she’ll opened for his tongue.

Hayi tried not to respond to his kiss, but she couldn’t take it. She also longed for this.

Then she wrapped her arms to his neck, while grabbed his hair, deepen her kiss to him.

Their kiss went wildly, the way their love and missing were blended to this kiss.

Then after a long time of kissing, they were parting to each other. Catched their breath.

And then Hanbin buried his face to Hayi’s neck and hugged her, how he missed her red, rosy lips, her hair, every inch of her face, scent of her neck.

It really carried him away.

While Hayi was his hair lovingly. She can’t deny the fact that she missed him so bad. After all the bickering, the complaining, and here they are, admitted to each other that they were still in love.

“I love you, Lee Hayi.” Said him while pecking her neck.

“I love you more, Kim Hanbin.” Said Hayi, kissing his earlobe.