Epilogue

Sorry, I Regret

Since that day, Hanbin and Hayi were getting back together. They looked really happy.

Not only them, but their friends too.

Hanbin’s friends were really excited to meet Hayi again, after 6 years apart.

“Seriously?? You were getting back to her??” asked Jiwon.

Hanbin just shrugged his shoulder while smiling.

“Well, can’t help tho.” Said Hanbin.

“WOAHHH!! Finally…. HanYi couple is back!” said Donghyuk excited, and they were laughing at his excitement.

“Calm down you moron. So Hanbin, you’re not giving any of us some kind of treat??” asked Jinhwan with an evil smile, followed by Hanbin’s friends who also got their evil smile on their face.

“For what?” asked Hanbin pretended to not know.

“YA!” shrieked them while attacking Hanbin with an empty bottle.

“You were getting back with your damn ex and no celebration with us?? How could it be??” asked Junhoe, frustately.

Hanbin then laughed at his friends reaction.

“Calm down calm down, wohhh ya’ll noisy dogs.” Said Hanbin.

“Okay then, tomorrow let’s have barbeque party with Hayi. Got it??” asked Hanbin. And they were all cheering at Hanbin’s decision

“That’s ma boy!” said Yunhyeong while ruffling’s Hanbin’s hair.

***

The next day, Hayi came into Hanbin’s house by bus.

After working for about 1 year, Hanbin finally could buy a house. A simple yet minimalist house that was designed by him.

She was really excited to meet Hanbin’s friends again after a long time apart. They were all funny and gentleman at the same time.

Especially Jiwon, Hanbin’s bestie. He is the best! He was really like a brother figure for Hayi.

When she was dating Hanbin backthen, they were all cheering for them. They said that only Hayi could make Hanbin talked about a girl afterall. At first, they almost assumed Hanbin was a gay because he didn’t look interested in any of the girls. What a freak!

And when she broke up with Hanbin, they were all very shocked.

Especially Jiwon. He even tried to search for Hayi’s contact after they broke up. He really felt bad for them. After the break up, Hayi was nowhere to be found.

But fortunately, one day, they were meeting at the grocery store. Jiwon held Hayi and asked for her contact. Had no choice, Hayi then gave him her contact.

That’s why Jiwon had her contact when that day Hanbin needed it.

And now, she was about to meet up with them again. She was so excited!

When Hayi entered Hanbin’s yard. Hanbin’s friends were all shocked to see Hayi. Their mouth were dropping down low.

She grew up so much and really looked mature, made them blinking for several times.

“Wow dude, she’s hot.” Said Chanwoo

“Don’t you dare to lay your ert eyes on her!” threatened Hanbin but his friends already ran into her and hugged her.

“Woahh woaahh, guys! Long time no see!!” said Hayi while hugging them all.

“Woaahh Hayiii, I really miss ya!!” said Donghyuk shrieked out. Hayi just chuckled at Hanbin’s friends excitement

Then she saw Jiwon and her face was lighted up.

“Hi Hayi.” Said Jiwon, showing his eyesmiles. Hayi then hugged him for a long time while Jiwon chuckled at her.

“Jiwon, I really miss you…” said Hayi.

“Woahh, you sure had growing up so much compared to that day when we met at the grocery store.” Said Jiwon while eyeing her. Hayi was chuckling.

“Really? Am i?” asked Hayi. Hanbin who saw that scene then just shooked his head.

“Well well, at the first time you met me in the office you didn’t hug me like you do to him.” Said Hanbin, sticked his tongue out to Hayi.

“Woahh, what did we get here?? A jealous puppy??” teased Jinhwan, while all of them were laughing at Hanbin.

And shortly after that, Hayi was helping them preparing the meals. And when it finished, they were enjoying their meals together while having a deep and long chit-chat.

“How have you been??” asked Donghyuk

“Good. Thanks God.” Said Hayi

“Thanks Hanbin.” Teased Yunhyeong and they were all laughing at the couple.

“Come on Hayi-yaa, spill the beans! Why did you end up getting back with him??” asked Junhoe.

“Yeahh, afterall you became more beautiful. This douchebag really doesn’t deserve a goddess!” mocked Chanwoo.

“YA! You better rinse your dirty mouth you jerk!” said Hanbin while all of them were laughing at him.

Hayi laughed so hard at their little bickering. How she missed them.

“Well, I don’t know. I just ended up with him. Out of billion people in the world, I was ending up with him. What a troll.” Said Hayi, made them all laughing at Hanbin.

“Yeah yeah, go on.” Said Hanbin.

“I’m happy for ya two, let’s cheers!” said Jiwon and they were all cheering at their soju.

The party was over. Hayi and the boys then helped Hanbin cleaned up his things.

And when they finished, they bid a goodbye to Hanbin and Hayi.

“Byee. We gotta go!” said Jinhwan.

“Yeahh, we’re not allowed to disturb a newly wed oops a brand new getting-back couple!” teased Junhoe made hayi’s cheeks were reddened.

While Hanbin was laughing at his friends teasing.

“Slow down, Hanbin-ya. don’t rushed out.” Teased Jiwon.

“Yeaahh I know I know.” Said Hanbin while chuckled

“Ya!” said Hayi

Finally, they were all already going to home. While Hayi was still there, waving her hands at their departure.

Hanbin suddenly backhugged her.

A little startled at his action at first, but then Hayi smiled.

“Am I allowed to go home too?” asked Hayi. Hanbin widened his eyes.

“Jesus, this is 11 p.m. and you wanna go home alone?? , that’ll never happen!” said Hanbin.

“You mean I stayed in here until tomorrow?? That’s crazy…” said Hayi.

“You had no choice. Never I heard a boy allowed his girl go home on her own by bus.” Said Hanbin.

Hayi stayed silent for a while, then looked at Hanbin’s eyes seriously.

Hanbin then exhaled his breath.

“You knew me for a damn 3 years, didn’t you??” asked Hanbin. Hayi nodded.

“I won’t let myself do that disrespectful things to you. If I wanted, I already took yours maybe in our high school era backthen.” Said Hanbin, being serious.

Hayi became quiet. He’s right. He really respected her. He never did that to her, even a single touch.

Hanbin then cupped her face.

“I love you, Lee Hayi. For the other man, love means pleasure.”

“But for me, love is no other than respect. So, when I said I love you, I surely will respected you.” Said Hanbin.

Hayi felt a little touched at his words. Afterall, he didn’t change.

True, he once made a fault.

But he’s a human afterall, what about giving him another chance?

She still madly in love with him, and so he is.

Hayi then lingered her hand through Hanbin’s spine while smiling.

“I love you. I’m such a lucky girl.” Said Hayi

And they started to kiss passionately, under the moonlight that were shining on them. They were kissing like there’s no tomorrow.