Hanbin vs Jonghyun

Sorry, I Regret

The next day, Hayi woke up from her sleep, felt really passionate.

She went to work with a bright smile that light up her face. She had no idea, after spending so much time with Hanbin, she felt better. Really much better.

Then she saw Hanbin walked passing her with a smile in his face.

“Hi.” Greeted him. Hayi raised her brows with a smirk.

“I’m sorry, who are you??” teased Hayi. Hanbin chuckled, while touched Hayi’s forehead with his index finger

“Ya!” cried Hayi.

“Byee, gotta go to work.” Said Hanbin, walked passing her.

Hayi looked at his back for a while, then went to her room, smiling.

***

Day by day, Hanbin and Hayi became more comfortable with each other.

Soohyun smiled at her best friend’s happiness. She knew that her best friend is still deeply in love with her ex but she felt embarrass to be honest about it.

While Hanbin was giving his full attention towards his design of another minimalist house project, suddenly the door was knocked by someone.

“Come in.” said Hanbin while still focusing on making his design.

It was Jonghyun!

Hanbin looked to the door and found Jonghyun standing there, with a serious face.

Hanbin raised his brows. He never went to his room to discuss about the work because when Hanbin finished his design, he’ll just passed it to his senior and then the senior will decide which engineer will be able to do his design.

So why the hell this just barging in to his room??

“How may I help you, Jonghyun-ssi?” asked Hanbin politely. Jonghyun then took a sit and looked at Hanbin seriously.

“Please answer this question, no lying!” requested him.

Hanbin became a little wondered what kind of question is this that made him came to his room.

“Who are you to Hayi?” asked Jonghyun.

Hanbin widened his eyes. He had not expected that this guy will ask this stupid, he meant, a really-not-important question to him.

“Why did you ask me like that?” asked Hanbin. Jonghyun exhaled his breath.

“I saw you two became much closer than before this past few days. I’m just asking.” Said Jonghyun. Hanbin then shrugged his shoulder.

“Then why if I don’t want to answer your question?” asked Hanbin. Jonghyun then stared to Hanbin’s eyes sharply.

“You must. It’s important for me.” Said Jonghyun.

Hanbin stayed silent for a while then replied Jonghyun by also staring into his eyes sharply.

“I’m his ex.” said Hanbin. Jonghyun widened his eyes, he looked really shocked to find this fact about Hanbin and Hayi.

“You. Are…”

“I’m his ex.” said Hanbin once again. Jonghyun was still quiet, he tried to process the fact that Hanbin is Hayi’s ex. his crush’s ex.

“Since when?” asked Jonghyun.

“Excuse me?”

“Since when did you guys were dating?” asked Jonghyun.

“I already answer that I’m his ex, is that not enough?” asked Hanbin.

“It’s not. You still have a lot of questions to answer.” Said Jonghyun.

Hanbin exhaled his breath, this really got his nerve on.

“And why did you think that I’ll answer your ing not important questions?? I’m sorry Jonghyun-ssi, but could you please leave me alone? I’m busy designing my project while you just barging into my room just to mind your damn curiousity of me and Hayi. That .” Said Hanbin.

Jonghyun looked at Hanbin’s eyes, he felt a little offended after hearing his nagging.

Jonghyun then walked into the door, but stopped to say some words.

“I love her. You better be careful.” Said Jonghyun, while went outside Hanbin’s room.

Hanbin was not surprised of his statement. He knew that eventually he’ll say that.

But to disturb him like this, it really made him furious somehow.

Hanbin just shooked his head.

“What a …” muttered him while continued his design.

***

 

 

It was finally lunch time. Hanbin then went into the cafeteria to meet Hayi and Soohyun.

But he also got to meet Jonghyun because Jonghyun was already sitting beside Hayi.

Hanbin smirked. That jerk surely knew how to play this game.

Hanbin then walked into their table and greeted all of them.

“Hi Hayi, Soohyun, and oh! What’s your name?? I forgot.” Said Hanbin while pointing to Jonghyun sarcastically.

Jonghyun flashed a bitter smile. But then pretended to look allright.

“Kim Jonghyun. You surely had a short memories like a grandpa, huh? Ahahahaahhaha….” Said Jonghyun with a mocking face.

“Ahahahaha sorry Jonghyun-ssi, my brain got to remember just the important things of my life.” Mocked Hanbin.

Jonghyun became quiet after Hanbin said his words, but then managed to laugh awkwardly.

While Hayi and Soohyun just looked into each other confusedly. They didn’t have an idea why suddenly the atmosphere became tensed.

***

Finally, the work time was over. Hayi was packing her things then went home.

When she finished locking her room, Hayi then saw Hanbin was also finished locking his room and was going to go to parking area.

She then remembered her curiousity about Hanbin and Jonghyun during lunch time in the cafeteria. She really wanted to know why she and Soohyun both felt the tensed atmosphere between them.

“Hanbin!” called Hayi. Hanbin turned around and saw Hayi.

He smiled then approached Hayi.

“Yes? What?” asked him. Hayi shrugged her shoulder.

“Let’s walk together to the parking area.” Said Hayi. Hanbin raised his brows.

“Since when did you bring a motorcycle, or car?? Or bus?? Or truck??” teased Hanbin. Hayi then rolled her eyes.

“You’re not funny.” Said Hayi. Then she pulled his hands.

“Come on! Don’t waste my time!” said Hayi. Hanbin just let himself being dragged by Hayi

While walking, they stayed silent for a while.

Then Hayi cleared .

“What happened between you and Jonghyun during the lunch??” asked Hayi.

Hanbin widened his eyes. How did Hayi know about his conflict??

Was it really clear that from this morning, they officially had a bad blood??

“What do you mean?” pretended Hanbin. Hayi then looked confused.

“I just felt that when you two were talking, the atmosphere suddenly became tensed. Soohyun thought about that also.” Said Hayi.

“And it’s completely different from 1 week ago. You two looked enjoying every piece of the conversation. Not like today. I felt the difference.”

“Why? What happened? Did Jonghyun have a problem with your project?? Or something else??” asked Hayi.

Hanbin stayed silent for a while. He really didn’t know what should he answer to Hayi.

“We’re in a good term, actually. It’s just your feeling, ladies…” said Hanbin with a little joked. He really hoped that Hayi will believes in him, just for this one.

“Are you sure?” asked Hayi once again. Hanbin nodded.

“200% sure.” Said Hanbin. Hayi then chuckled and smacked his arms.

“Ya!”

“Ahahahahaha, good then, you two really made me worried before.” Said Hayi, felt a little relief that it’s just her feelings.

Hanbin then smiled, feeling so much guilty towards Hayi.

I’m sorry Hayi, but this will be just between me and Jonghyun.