Who is he??

Sorry, I Regret

Since that time, when he got to tease Hayi again like he used to do, he’s getting his passionate to do his work. He became a cheerful person, ever.

It was now resting time. While smiling, Hanbin went to the cafeteria to meet Hayi and Soohyun.

He spotted Hayi and Soohyun, and also this one guy, was sitting beside Hayi.

Hanbin’s smile suddenly dropped down.

Who the hell was that guy??

Why did he sit his comfortably beside his girl??

Oops, he meant, his ex?!!

Soohyun then saw Hanbin standing there like a fool, and then waved her hands, signalling Hanbin to join them.

Had no choice, Hanbin then decided to join them.

Hayi and that guy, both looked surprised to find Hanbin sit next to Soohyun.

“Jonghyun-ya, this is the new junior architect from our corporation, Kim Hanbin.” Said Soohyun, introduced Hanbin.

The guy whose name was Jonghyun then smiled to Hanbin.

“Weww, is it a coincidence?? Because you are an architect and I’m the engineer of the corporation! Nice to meet ya!” said Jonghyun kindly.

At first, Hanbin looked at him with so much hatred.

Then he realized that this guy was kind, whatever he was to Hayi.

Hanbin smiled to him, immediately.

“So that means, I design and you do my design, doesn’t it??” asked Hanbin while chuckled, and then they were laughing together.

Yeahh, it’s not really a bad lunch, huh?

***

After the resting time was over, Hanbin then followed Hayi, to ask who was that guy exactly.

“Hayi-ah.” Called him. Hayi then turned her head and looked at Hanbin, a bit startled of his presence

“Why are you here?” asked Hayi.

“Who is that guy?” asked Hanbin.

“That’s not the answer.” Said Hayi coldly.

“Yeah, but you better answer it.” Said Hanbin, being persistent.

“You first.”

“Ladies first.”

“You are a lady, so you first.” mocked Hayi. Hanbin widened his eyes, tried to hold his laughter but then being serious.

“I’m serious, Lee Hayi.”

“Yeah, me too.” Said Hayi, without looking at Hanbin. Hanbin exhaled his breath.

“Can’t you see? I’m here just to ask who the hell that guy is!” said Hanbin, looked a little frustrated.

“None of your business.” Said Hayi while entering her room and shut the door loudly.

Hanbin startled, exhaled his breath.

Then he felt that someone was patting his shoulder.

He turned around and saw Soohyun behind him, smiling.

“Don’t worry, dude. He’s nothing to Hayi, trust me.” Said Soohyun then join Hayi into her room.

Hanbin stayed silent for a while, then his smiled turned into a bright smile.

***

Hanbin layed his body on his bed. He felt really exhausted. Every day, his project became harder and harder. Finished one and then started another one. Always like that.

Yeah, but he got so damn much money, then no big probs for him.

Hanbin then started to think about Hayi and that guy that he met in the cafeteria when lunch time.

He was pretty sure that guy had some crushed on Hayi. The way he looked at her, and talked to her, it was the same like what he used to do when he was with her.

But Soohyun said he’s nothing to Hayi. He also saw that Hayi didn’t show any interest to him.

Does it mean it’s a one-sided love??

Well, afterall, he and Hayi had the same characteristic when it comes to love.

They are very hard to fall in love.

Hayi is his first love. And he is Hayi’s first love.

He started to wonder what Hayi really felt about him.

Did she really not care about him anymore??

Hanbin then took his phone and texted Jiwon.

Kim Hanbin

Oi

I need Hayi’s contact.

Right now.

***

 

He looked at his phone with a blank expression.

Now he get Hayi’s contact, and suddenly he became nervous and confused what he should do first

“Keep calm, Kim Hanbin.” Hummed Hanbin, while started to text Hayi.

Kim Hanbin

Hi girl

We should go out:)

 

Hanbin giggled at his message to Hayi. He imagined that Hayi was shocked to find that he was able to find her contact and chat her.

But after a long time, Hayi didn’t response.

It made Hanbin felt a little bit worried.

It’s whether she’s busy as hell or she decided to ignore him. Forever. And ever.

It made Hanbin shuddering, then started spamming her

But then he was blocked by Hayi, which made him felt really startled

“Damn. She surely gone mad at me.” Said Hanbin. Then he pushed the call button to call Jiwon, for advise.

“Wussup?”

“Damn! I did a big fault! Damnit! God! Damnit!” said Hanbin nonstop.

“Wew wew, the are ya swearing into my phone! What’s wrong??” asked Jiwon. Hanbin exhaled his breath, then told the story about him teasing Hayi via chat and he got blocked by her.

And then a loud burst of laughter was heard across the phone. Jiwon was laughing so hard at his friend’s dumbness.

“Ya! Why the are you laughing?!! I’m serious right now!” said Hanbin, frustrated.

“Dude, you should stop being so stupid in front of your girl. Look at what you’ve done! Gosh, despite of that, you’re a damn hilarious!” mocked Jiwon while still laughing. Hanbin rolled his eyes.

“Oww, shut up.” Said Hanbin. Jiwon finished his laughed and started being serious.

“Why don’t you just meet her tomorrow and settle the things up??” Suggested Jiwon.

“That’s what I thought first. but yeah, you didn’t know that this morning, I also met with a guy I meant a , who had a deep crush on Hayi.”

“So what if tomorrow I can’t do that, because that will start to woo my Hayi in front of me?? That’s why I asked for Hayi’s contact.” Explained Hanbin.

“Wheww, you sounded like a jealous dog, keep bark and bark, nyahaahahhahaha….” Hanbin laughed like there’s no tomorrow.

“Yeah yeah, you win this time. But not anytime.” Said Hanbin annoyed.

“Who’s that guy? Is it Hayi’s boyfie or what??” asked Jiwon.

“It’s Kim Jonghyun. One of the engineer of the corporation. He’s not her boyfie. Absolutely not!” said Hanbin.

“Yeah, just keep make your move, dude.”

“And also, 1 tips from me, started from tomorrow, go to her house, ask her for a walk and done for that !” said Jiwon. Hanbin widened her eyes, felt a bit shocked at Jiwon’s suggestion.

“You’re crazy! What if she reject me?? It’s not that easy to talk to her."

"I tried to talk to her when lunch was over but she kept telling me that what’s the point of me asking her?? She’ll definitely say that it’s none of my business!” explained Hanbin, remembering his talk with Hayi this afternoon.

“Then stop doing stupid things! Try to be more serious on this.”

“And that’s why I suggested you to come to her house. Because it’s impossible for her to reject you who already came far away from home just to meet with her, unless she wanted to get scolded by her parents for not being polite with a guest.”

Hanbin listened to every words Jiwon had said. He really looked like an expert for giving him some suggestion to his lovelife.

“And also an important point if you want to do this.”

“Try to avoid her tomorrow. Make yourself like you’re disappeared from the earth suddenly. Make her wondered where you are.”

“Then at the evening, after go to work, you gotta appear in front of her house. Say sorry for being stupid, spamming her nonstop.”

“And then asked her for a walk, as a way for you to say sorry. I’m pretty sure that this plan won’t fail like your stupid plan before.” Explained Jiwon.

Hanbin stayed silent for a while, tried to process what was Jiwon’s saying.

Then he smiled. He was lucky he had Jiwon as his best friend to help him.