Hello, Seoul!

Sorry, I Regret

The atmosphere in the airport that day was just so crowded. People were all busy doing their business. The pilots and stewardesses were heading to their plane, the passengers were calmly waiting and also bored, some of them were heading into the plane, and some of them just came out from the plane.

Hanbin smiled to the situation in his country’s airport. 5 years studied about architecture in U.S. surely made him missed his homeland so much.

He walked confidently through the airport. This is his brand new day. He’ll try to contact as many as the corporations to take him as their worker.

Well, for a first step to start a big carreer as an architect, he must had a lot of work experiences in designing.

***

Hanbin once again looked at his reflection in the mirror.

He smiled. He looked so perfect in that shirt and trouser. Today, he’ll reunite with his highschool ganks.

How he missed them. When he told them that he already got back from the U.S, they directly arranged the meeting and it will be tonight in Timber House, Seoul.

His phone suddenly rang.

 

Kim Jiwon

Get yo here downstairs, dude

We’re talking with your mom

 

Hanbin smiled and went downstairs, finally met his friends. They did the group hug and dragged Hanbin to the car then went to the party.

“How’s life??” asked Jinhwan curious as always. Hanbin chuckled and raised his shoulder.

“Fine. As always.”

“Eyy, liar. You surely got a bunch of hot chicks there, admit it!” mocked Jiwon. And they were all laughing at Hanbin.

Hanbin rolled his eyes

“I studied there, holy Jesus. Not craving for a single s.” Said Hanbin, being a little annoyed.

“Well then, let’s hunt y babes in Timber House, got it?” told Junhoe and they were all cheering at Junhoe’s words.

***

Timber House was so hyped. Everyone was cheering, drinking, dancing, and also making love.

Meanwhile Hanbin, just sit there, with a cocktail in his hand.

He liked to party, drink, but not make love or woo a girl like his friends did.

He didn’t know, amongst all of them, he was the hardest to fall in love.

Someone tapped his shoulder, and it turned out that it was Jiwon.

“Well, so I got a fresh graduate, daydreaming about bathing in a cocktail with a .” Joked Jiwon. Hanbin sticked out his tongue at his friend’s joking.

“You’re not funny.”

“Well, I am.” Said Jiwon. Hanbin shrugged his shoulder, and took a sip of his cocktail.

“So, have you got a job?” asked Jiwon. Hanbin shooked his head.

“And how about you?” asked Hanbin.

“So ya forget about your damn friend who once desperately wanted to be an actor??” asked Jiwon. Hanbin widened his eyes for a while

“YOU. ARE. AN. ACTOR, NOW?!! FOR REAL??!!” shrieked Hanbin and suddenly everyone was staring at them.

Jiwon gulped and smiled apologetically.

“Low down your voice, you ing brat!” whispered Jiwon. Hanbin nodded his head and hit Jiwon’s head.

“YA!”

“That’s my congrats to you, whoo!! Damn world, I’m hanging out with an actor now, yeahh!!” said Hanbin. Jiwon rolled his eyes.

“So you’re gonna be a busy dude, aren’t you?” asked Hanbin.

“So are you.” Said Jiwon. And they were laughing at each other. Hanbin exhaled his breath and looked at his friend.

“So how’s Seoul in 5 years backthen?” asked Hanbin. Jiwon smiled, started to mock him.

“You mean, how’s Hayi in 5 years backthen??” mocked Jiwon.

Hanbin suddenly speechless.

Lee Hayi.

That girl.

His ice princess with her double triple chubby cheeks.

Her deep voice that always sent an electricity throughout his body.

Her dumbness which somehow matched him very well

And his girlfriend, backthen.

*Flashback*

Hanbin laughed when Hayi pushed him and walked over him.

Well, it’s his habit to disturb Hayi all day and all night.

Today, Hanbin put his foot on the floor to make Hayi fell down. And he did! Hayi didn’t see Hanbin’s foot and then fell down.

Spryly, Hanbin caught Hayi in both of his hands while flashing his warm smile.

“Oops, sorry, my bad.” Wooed him to Hayi. Then Hayi pushed him, and without a word left him with her friends to canteen.

Hanbin laughed while all of his friends shooked their heads.

They all knew Hanbin had a crushed on Lee Hayi, an ordinary girl at school

They all wondered why Hanbin was putting so much attention to that ordinary, extremely cold and fierce girl.

What they meant for sure, they were all dating highschool babes at school and Hayi was not one of them.

But actually, she’s Hanbin’s favourite among all of the girls at school!

And also they were all stressing at how Hanbin tried to make Hayi noticed him. While they were busy complimenting their girls about their beauty, iness, and giving them a kiss all over their face, Hanbin just enjoyed disturbing Hayi, mocking her and laughing at her when she started to feel angry at him for disturbing her nonstop.

“Well, your way of wooing a girl was kind of creepy, dude.” Said Jiwon with an illfeel face.

“Yeah, you made a tiger turned into a lion. That’s crazy!” said Yunhyeong shaking. Hanbin just laughed at his friends’ comments.

“I loved seeing her talked to me.”

“I never saw her talking to a guy before. And I, am the only one that she talked to. Even if she talked to me while being angry, no probs for me.” Said Hanbin while smiling.

*End of Flashback*

Hanbin stared at his cocktail, with an empty looked. He suddenly got to think about her again.

“Well, looks like someone is missing his ex right now!” mocked Jiwon. Hanbin chuckled and sipped his cocktail.

“You dumb. She is just a part of my history, I already buried her deep down.” Said Hanbin. Jiwon looked into his friend, while smiled mockingly at him

He knew too much about Hanbin. His lovelife, his heartbreak, and his behaviour! He knew it all!

“Moron. I’m your friend, gotcha? No point on lying to me. I knew you had a little flashback a while ago.”

“It’s because you said about her and automatically my brain got a little flashback of her. Okay? Just a little.” Said Hanbin. Jiwon laughed and patted his shoulder

“Well stubborn dickhead, to make it simple, if you need my help or Hayi’s contact, just call me, huh?” said Jiwon with a slight smile.

And then he left Hanbin there, still thinking about his entire conversation with Jiwon.