SCENE #7

A Scene To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

BYE BYE TILL 14TH OF JUNE!!

 

 

 

“Taylor! Tae!”

“U-Unnie..”

She smiled, “Take care, I’m going to be with you always.”

“Unnie, unnie..”

She smiled while tearing up silently, and left.

 

“Unnie!” I woke up calling loudly.

“Tae-ssi? Are you alright?” there he was, by my side.

I took a good look at him, he was still wearing the shirt from last night and having both his bow tie and blazer resting at the sofa behind him, while his hair started to fall down gradually to reach his shoulders.

He flicked his fingers once again, “Hello?”

“I’m f-fine. It was just a dream.”

He stood up turning his back to me looking for something back there at the sofa.

Jiyong came back with a paper bag.

“What is this?” I asked him, as he took his place back at my bed, deriving my leg aside and heading closer to me.

While taking the things out he talked to me with his deep and ear-melting voice, “I got alerted that you can’t get washed up for 48 hours, you still have half of them left, so in case I asked Seungri to bring some wet wipes and some perfumes you might like so it would be useful in the meantime.”

“Why?”

“I noticed that you’re that clean-freak type.”

“Ohh~” I reacted since that was fresh new for me.

He ruffled his silky hair, “I’m sorry if that offended you..”

“No, no! I’m touched actually.” I smiled sincerely.

“So then, hand..” he gestured for me.

“I can do it myself-”

“Hand..” he repeated firmly.

Like a little puppy I obeyed him.

He held it gently, and cleaned me up like my mom do softly when we go on a picnic as I was a little girl and smash my clothes with dirt and food.

“Hyung!” Seungri came in calling.

He turned at him with an irritated look, while never letting go of his grip on my hand.

“What now?”

“Your mother and father wants to come here!”

“What? who told them?”

“Well that.. here..” he gave him the portable tablet.

His expression became more angrier.

“What does it says?” I snapped it from his hands.

It was an article about last night.

“What happened? I thought you and hyung took care of everything!” he shouted silently which was much more scarier. 

“We really did, but it turned out that one of the workers talked about the scene with her friends and their chat room capture flew rapidly around the network throughout the night.”

Jiyong’s glare was scary.

I tighten my grip on his hand.

He turned surprised with my move.

“It’s okay, as long as no one is hurt I’m fine.” I told him with a smile.

“I’m hurt.”

“What? where?” I scanned him from aside.

“Aren’t you hurt because of me? Do you think I’m fine this way? Of course not!”

I chuckled, “I’m fine, since you’re fine.”

“I’m hurt, since you’re hurt.”

“Look here please..” Seungri called, “Are you shooting a drama right now?” he said while pausing the recording he just did of us.

“Delete it right now..” Jiyong told him.

“I don’t want!” he ran off.

“Ya! come here!” he ran after him.

Leaving me laughing at their childishness.

 

As the night welcomed us, I was empty.

I don’t feel any pain, any tiredness nothing at all.

“I just asked the doctor and he said that your state is stable and we can get transferred tomorrow to Seoul.”

“Let us stay here.” I said while watching the TV blankly.

“What? Why?”

“I want to escape from life a little bit.” I looked at him, “Of course you should go back, you left the company’s work for couple days..”

“No, I can’t.” he sat down next to me.

“What?”

“I don’t want to return to an empty home alone.” He closed his eyes, “I’m going to stay here with my producer and my company is right beside us too.”

“What about the show? I didn’t call anyone yet..”

“Don’t you have two PD assistants?”

I nodded.

“Then why do you always get concerned about them?”

“Since they are my team, the building blocks of our successful work.”

He smiled.

“Oh, you smiled again.” I blunted out unknowingly.

He laughed at me shly.

“Ah~ this unstoppable mouth of mine!” I hit my lips embarrassedly.

 

Like that we spent a whole week there, we spent Christmas eve and Christmas morning there and enlarged our stay till before the new year eve with a day, where we returned back to Seoul.

Jiyong throughout this period of time, he assisted me, feed me and did many things for me that I never dreamed about having them done from this man.

 

We reached our house, it was a semi-isolated villa at the end of Gangnam. Where it was guarded with tall and tough fence that hided most of the villa view from the outsiders, then from inside it’s big enough to have a fountain at the middle as a roundabout for the cars entrance that goes up right to the villa. While the green view were from all sides around the house, flowers, trees and some playground for the kids with a classy swing for the adults.  

 

“Go and have some rest,” Jiyong-ssi told me, as we were in front of the elevator downstairs. “I will pick Mirae up when she arrives with mister Go.”

The way he looked at me, the kindness that was flowing from him endlessly the past few days, the true Kwon Jiyong that I got to meet was one of the most beautiful things that happened to me this year.

“Jiyong-ssi..” I called him before he turns away.

“Hmm?” he replied effortlessly ily.

I found myself grabbing him by his collar and pressing my lips onto his.

 

 

Jiyong

 

“Jiyong-ssi..” she called as I was turning to head toward my room.

“Hmm?..” I answered while revolving my ring habitually. 

But to be surprised by her quick grab of me and eating me up while I’m standing there innocently.

My heart blew up, I don’t remember what breathing meant after that moment.

She pulled off slowly and shuttered saying, “I.. I just..” and then ran off into the elevator.

The very next thing was to hear the door’s smashing sound from upstairs.

 

 

Author

 

Knock, Knock, Knock.

“Y-Yes?” she answered after few long moments of wait.

“Open it..”

She gradually opened it while peeking at first then showing up step by step.

What no one expected was what happened after opening that door.

Jiyong swapped her by her arm to get her lips preserved directly by this gentleman before her.

He kissed her, and the kiss longed till both of them ran out of oxygen.

They pulled off slowly grasping for some air, while their foreheads glued together up there.

Jiyong looked at her dazzling eyes and smiled genuinely for the first time ever. 

She smiled back and returned to kiss him this time first.

Jiyong’s fingers were sliding through her blondie hair, while Tae were doing the same with his silky black hair.

As the kiss were getting deeper their boundaries were getting eliminated gradually.

But out of nowhere, Tae pulled off suddenly from Jiyong.

“W-What’s wrong?” he asked her breathlessly.

“This is not r-right, I can’t do this!” she blunted and ran off.

“Tae-ssi!”

 

Tae ran outside absentmindedly, while Jiyong following her from behind shocked with this unexpected response.

“M-Mom?” Tae ran into her parents standing at the next door steps.

“Oh my Tae!” she hugged her affectionately. “I missed you my girl~”

“Little girl~” her father planted a peck on her forehead, “How have you been all these months?”

“H-how did you come here?”

“We were about to surprise you, but..” her mother noticed then, “Tae, why are you getting out from that door? This is our house, why are you exiting from there?-”

“Tae-ssi!” Jiyong showed up calling just right at that moment.

“W-Who?” her father frowned.

Both Tae and Jiyong were taken aback.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter