SCENE #6

A Scene To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sir, please lay her down here..” the paramedics asked Jiyong. 

“No, I will take her to the ambulance.” He insisted. “Hyung, call Dr. Yoon!”

“But sir..” one of them objected, but Jiyong was already rushing with her in his arms bridal way.

Siwon held onto his arm, “We don’t have time, let him get her there quickly.”

 

Jiyong went with her at the ambulance.

All the way to the hospital he was holding her hand tightly, never wavering his long and endless stare on her.

 

The ambulance reached the hospital, Jiyong went in running with portable bed that Tae was laying at.

“Jiyong-ah..” Dr. Yoon came running toward them. “What happened?”

“She was s-stabbed suddenly,” he was nervous and terrified, “Dr. p-please help her!..” he asked helplessly.

“Don’t worry she’ll be fine.” He tapped on his shoulder affectionately.

 

Dr. Yoon examined Tae and asked for the necessary tests to be done.

“Tell me Doc..”

“Her injury is slightly deep, she needs to enter the operation room-”

“What?!” Jiyong panicked.

“But don’t worry, she will be fine.” He assured him again, “I need the agreement from her family members, can you call them?” he told Jiyong while getting dressed to enter the operation room.

“No, I just know her little daughter.” He messed his hair, “Can’t I just sign the papers?”

“What relationship connect the two of you?”

“I’m her housemate,” he looked at him surprised, “Boss,” his mouth opened slightly, “and f-friend.” He confessed, “Will that do?”

Dr. Yoon shook his head in agreement disbelieving this Jiyong before his eyes.

 

Just then Tae came toward the operation room door laying at the bed, but her pearl Chanel dress were replaced by the operation blue uniform.

Jiyong came toward her gradually till he was on his knees, “T-Tae..” he called while tears blocked his throat. “You should return back to Mirae..” he said as the nurses were pushing her in. “Don’t forget, Mirae is waiting for you!” he shouted for her.

“You should come back..” the operation room’s light lit out brightly the moment she entered, “You should..” he said and his legs gave up on him letting him slid down the wall and get his head buried in his two balms.

 

After a while.

 

“Jiyong,” his brother came in looking for him. “Tell me how is she?”

Jiyong’s face was really a mess, “She is having a surgery right now..” he reported painfully.

“What? Is it that bad?”

Jiyong just buried his head once again in his balms, hugged his legs and whined childishly, “H-hyung.. what should I do now?” tears could be heard in his voice, “What if something went wrong? It’s all because of me!”

“Jiyong-ah..” he called, “look at me, hey look at me..” Jiyong lifted his head up to meet his brother’s face with a wet face, “It’s not your fault, and she’ll be fine of course, God don’t punish innocent people.” Siwon smiled, “Tae-ssi sacrificed her own life for you, and you just have to be thankful toward her from this moment on.” Jiyong’s tears stopped midway his cheeks, “Now get up and wash your face, you have to be thankful toward God and Tae-ssi for every breath you took with your complete health.” He stretched out his hand to him, “Com’on..”

 

While waiting for 3 whole hours, Dr. Yoon came out.

“D-Doc!..” Jiyong called helplessly.

“Don’t worry I told you she will be fine.” He tapped on his shoulder once again, “She will need couple of hours till the anesthesia take off, and then she’ll wake up again.”

“Thank you doc, thank you!” he bowed several of times gratefully.

 

Dr. Yoon took Siwon aside for a moment, “What’s wrong with your brother? Is she his fiancé?” he shrugged, “He’s a kid that only knew two places in this world, school and home.”

Siwon chuckled, “I don’t know, I met this woman just few hours ago.” He bowed, “Thank you doc for being here in Busan out of all these days!”

Dr. Yoon tapped his shoulder while smiling back.

 

“Tae-ssi..” Jiyong came in Tae’s room calling longingly.

She was laying there lifelessly.

He sat beside her, “I’m sorry.” He said and busted into tears silently, after witnessing everything she went because of him this night.

She was the one that sold her time just for him to shine between the people this night. She prepared everything for him, even though he was the bad man here and hide the fact that he’s her CEO and she knew that fact just today.

This day couldn’t get any longer, Tae knew the truth, she brought her friends to make Jiyong up for this opening event, she went with him, Jiyong introduced himself for the first time that he’s the CEO of CJ E&M and that all was because of Tae’s encouragement and finally Tae got stabbed instead of Jiyong at the end.

While Jiyong was resting his head in his two hands that were pinned into Tae’s bed.    

“J-Jiyong-ssi?” a faint voice called.

“T-Tae-ssi?”

“Where am I?” she asked as she was trying to sit up right.

“Don’t move, your stiches will open up!” Jiyong held onto her.

“Are you alright?” she asked as she took a good look on him, “You didn’t get hurt right?”

Jiyong was stunned.

“How can you worry about me right now?” He asked under his breath, while a worrying tear raced down his cheeks.

“What?”

“How can you be that fearless?” Jiyong scolded her, “Who told you to get stabbed instead of me?”

Tae laughed.

“Are you laughing? Is this really the time you should laugh in?”

Tae cough while wincing.

“Why? Does it hurt? Should I call the nurse?”

“No,” she chuckled, “I’m laughing since I can’t feel the pain.”

“What?” Jiyong was confused.

She sit up right even though Jiyong prevented her to, and cleared .

“Give me the knife over there..” she asked Jiyong.

“What? What for?”

“Just bring it..”

Jiyong brought the fruit knife over there, even though he didn’t like it.

He stretched his hand handing it to her.

When Tae went forward to catch it, Jiyong took it away.

“Why do you want it? You won’t do something stupid right?”

“Yeah sure.”

He stared at her for few moments, then stretched his hand forward once again.

Tae quickly snapped the knife from his hand and sliced her index finger flesh open. 

 “Ya!” he shouted at her and took the knife quickly, “What do you think yourself doing?!”

Tae chuckled, “See, I can’t feel anything even though I injured myself with my own hands.”

“W-What?” Jiyong got more confused. “Let me call the nurse wait..”

“Don’t, I’m fine.” Her smile faded, “Why the bother, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter