SCENE #5

A Scene To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Who loves PARK HYO SHIN like me??

PS: The story starts from here... :)

 

 

Tae

 

The next morning, I drove my daughter Mirae to her grandparents’ house as she wanted to spend the Christmas holiday there.

 

“Uh Tiffany-ssi?” I was talking with my new friend and manager Hwang Miyoung aka Tiffany Hwang, while entering my ID card into the system of the company.

But my eyes fell on that man marching toward the elevator. He was wearing a beanie, which was strange. So I followed him in purpose of making fun of him playfully.

The moment I reached the elevator, its door were shut already. I looked up to see that the floor he reached was one that I never been on before, “Tiffany-ssi, which department is at the floor 25th?”

“What? The 25th floor is the president’s office.”

That was strange.

“So we can go to the president’s office?”

“No, no one can enter there, since only the head manager, and the president’s manager have the pass to go there.” She chuckled, “But why out-of-nowhere?”

“Nothing, talk to you later.” I ended it quickly and hurried toward the elevator.

 

Then I noticed that button that I never cared about before.

I pressed on it, “Please enter the PIN.” The system service called.

It was a 4 digits PIN, with only 3 trials.

I gave it a thought for quite several minutes.

I tried at first his birthday that I got from the contract, “1808”

“Please try again.” it replied negatively.

I checked his phone’s last 4 digits and entered it, “8903”

“Please try again.” again it cried out.

I hit the mirror walls of the elevator from frustration.

Then I used my last chance to enter his birth year, “8988” I entered in hurry, then realized that I switched between 1 and 8 at the beginning.

“!” I cried out and bowed my head down.

“Welcome to the office of the CEO of CJ E&M Ent.” That system service announced.

“W-What?” I was surprised. “B-But..”

Then I was there at the president or CEO’s office, it was more like a penthouse.

 

I peeked through the only door there that was guarded with two white welcome guest floor lamp.

There he was, that man.

Busy with his MacBook on the light of Moooi’s horse floor lamp that costs at least £4,326.

I marched toward him.

“Uh Seungri-ya, bring me the documents of Shinhwa group and the reports about this week’s ratings-” he was talking while his eyes fixed on his MacBook once again as always.

“Sure, Kwon Jiyong.. CEO.” I said still not believing my eyes.

He lifted his head slowly up.

“T-Tae-ssi..” he was startled with my presence here.

After staring at him for quite silent moments, I chuckled suddenly and started walking toward him.

“So? You’re that bastard CEO?” I said while chortling.

He was taken aback.

“You’re that hard to get in contact CEO?”

“Tae-ssi, please have a seat..” we were walking around the office.

“Sure, president.” I waited for him to sit on his chair, then jumped in front of him while surrendering him from both sides as I held onto the armrest of his leather office chair.

 

 

Jiyong

 

“So, you’re my CEO?” she asked with a naughty smirk on her face, as she was few inches away from my face.

My heart was about to explode, and I couldn’t keep an eye contact with her.

“I t-think so.” I answered while looking away from her.

“You’re a Music Producer?”

I nodded.

“You’re my housemate?”

I nodded again, “Uh.”

“What a cool friend I have~” she said after flashing a smile toward me, that almost blinded me.

“W-What?” I exclaimed after digesting her words.

“My president is a producer, my housemate and my friend.” She turned after dramatically spreading her arms both ways. “How cool is that?” she laughed.

My heart sinks really. A friend..

“We should produce this as the coming drama project of our team.”

I still couldn’t accept the reality, that she knew the fact that I’m the CEO of her working place and reacted this calmly.

She took a seat in front of my office, at one of my MCM chairs.

 

“Hyung,” Seungri entered, “These are the reports you asked for..” he was reporting, till his eyes fell on Tae.

I glared at him hardly.

“Tae-ssi? How did you come here?”

“By luck.” She smiled.

“But no one can-”

“Uh Tiffany-ssi?” her phone rang, “No, I can’t come at the moment.” She lifted her gaze to meet my with a naughty smirk once again, “I have something to attended. I will leave it to you, work hard~”

I tried to avoid her eyes, but Damn! I really can’t! her smile melts my heart~

 

Seungri finished his work and left, and I tried to submit mine too. But this crazy woman that’s sitting at the chair in reverse way, legs split both sides while resting her head at her folded arms on the top of the back of the chair, is really crazy. She is looking at me for more than 2 hours already.

I couldn’t even cough, move, eat neither drink. I couldn’t understand her motivation after this move, but she looked very happy that moment, as if this kind of creepy action she decided to do is the most pleasurable thing in her life.

 

It passed 8 PM already.

I stretched up after putting my MacBook on sleep, to meet her eyes staring at me as usual for the past 4 so hours.

“Where are you going?”

“Home.”

“You’ll miss the train like this.”

“What?” that was really crazy.

“You have to attend the opening of the new branch in Busan don’t you?”

“How did you know?-” then the reality hit me, and I sighed as I knew the identity of this big mouth manager.

“Yes, Seungri-ssi told me.” She chuckled, “don’t be angry on him, I asked him continuously till he got annoyed and told me.”

“Let’s go then..” I put on my coat and lead the way first.

 

We reached the train station.

 

“Then I will be going from here,” I took my belongs, “Should I call you a taxi or will you take my car home?” I asked, since she said earlier when we were near home that she don’t want to go already and that she will see me off first, which was strange and new from her.

“I will take care of it, just take your luggage and run off before you miss the train.” She told me in a motherly way.

I nodded and marched away.

But then I felt that there’s something that I missed.

 

“Tae-ssi,” I called, making her to turn. “Merry C-Christmas.” I told her and flied shyly.

 

“Sir, would you like tea or coffee?” the train attendant asked.

I shook my head in refusing either of them.

“Miss, would you like tea or coffee?” she asked the passenger behind me.

I put on my eye patch and earphones and let the time fly by.

 

I woke on a kick through my back.

“Ouch!” I winced.

I turned, to see a woman on her four bending down looking for something, while there’s a little kid crying on the seat above her.

“Excuse me..” I called, but she was busy down there. I wanted to call again, but what for? There’s no life for whom you’re calling for. If I yelled and complained about her unintentional kick, she would apologize and keep bowing which is the least side that I want to witness from a woman.

I sighed and returned to have my seat again, but to be shaken by the train’s sudden break.

Everyone was startled, but not as me when I had a human’s head between my legs.

I blinked around 20 blink per second from the shock. I took another good look on this person’s identity, since it was unbelievable existence at that moment.

 

She smiled awkwardly while waving, “Hello~”

I’m sure my eyes were still widen up, “H-How?..” I was speechless.

She bite her lips and said with puppy eyes, “Can you help me up please?..”

I pulled her up, till she was sitting right beside me.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we’re very sorry for this sudden accident. There were some problems with the train’s system and now it’s solved. Wish you a safe trip.” They reported.

 

I don’t know if I should be grateful, pleased or angry and annoyed that she tailed me secretly.

I looked at her with questioning eyes.

“Alright, alright.” She sat up right. “I followed you since I didn’t want to be.. alone.”

That was really brand new to me.

Someone want my company? Wow~

“Should I believe that?”

“Why should you not?” she glared at me, “Didn’t you greeted Mirae before she went to her grandparents’ house?”

“What about your friends?”

“Duh~ they will spend their Christmas eve with their families.”

“Where’s your family?” I asked, “Your husband?”

That placed an unreadable expression on her face.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to invade your privacy..”

“No, no it’s okay. But..” She frowned, “Do you hate my company that much?”

“No, but you’re acting strange these days, especially today..”

“Well, you can’t negotiate with me on this.” she chuckled, “What would be your mental state when you know that your housemate and friend is your secret boss?”

“Is this really that bad?”

“No, absolutely not. but it’s cool~” she smiled, “As if I’m the lead actress in weekends drama.”

I smiled.

“Oh, we’re here already!” she exclaimed as she peeked from the train’s window.

 

“Hyung!” Seungri welcomed us as we reached Busan’s train station. Then he noticed Tae, “How did it go?”

She laughed, “Don’t worry he won’t kill you at least.”

I glared at him hardly once again.

“I think I’m dead already.” He said while holding his heart dramatically.

“Let’s go we’ll be late for the ceremony!” Tae pulled me and ran toward the car.

 

We arrived to a hotel, where it turned out that she reserved a suite up there.

“Hello miss Taylor.”

“Hi Jorge.” She went and put her bag down, “Did you get what I asked for?” all that chat was in perfect English.

“Sure miss.” He clapped, “Bring it on..” he called.

Then just like in movies, workers coming out with portable clothes racks full with all colors you might think of.

“What’s going on?” I asked her more like a whisper.

“We’re getting you ready for tonight’s event.”

“W-What?” I was surprised for real, “N-no, no I’m going to go like this.”

“I knew that it’s going to be like this, that’s why I came here.” She pushed me down on the sofa, “Today I’m going to be responsible of you as a whole, and nothing going to stop me from this.”

“B-But..”

Her index finger welcomed my lips instantly, “Shh, you’re mine tonight.” She ended it with a y smirk.

It’s getting more dangerous day by day, I don’t know if I will be able to stand another moment like this once again.

And that’s how I melted and gave up myself to her.

 

 

Tae

 

I took him to the dresser, where I wanted to style his hair.

Slowly I started taking off his hoodie, “What are you doing?” he held onto my wrist.

“I should take it off, you can’t hide always like this.” I said, “If you take it tonight, you can wear it later at the company without any troubles, but if you came out with it on, everyone will recognize you later on, and that will also spread weird rumors.”

“No, I can’t.”

I leaned toward him, where my head rested on his shoulder. And looked at him directly through the mirror while smiling, “You can.” I told him confidently.

He hesitate for couple moments, then gently took his grip off from me.

I fell it on his shoulders to be welcomed with a silk jet black hair that can c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter