SCENE #4

A Scene To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE 11 COMMENTS!! 

PROMISE IS A PROMISE! HERE IS YOUR AWARD..

Actually I will take this strategey from this day on, whenever i get +10 comments i will have a double update that night. 

BTW i noticed that i have really a smart readers, most of the comments i recieved were impressive, since most of them saw through the future of this story. 

Thank you again, and i hope i will see this interest growing more and more with every chapter~

PS: I really like this chapter, enjoy~

 

 

 

 

“Camera five run,” Tae ordered through the recording studio up there.

They were learning about how to work out with a music show from the few people that the other team left behind, and trying to get used to this huge studio so they can start working the next morning.

“Camera five is ready.” The camera man answered through the talkie-walkie.

Then her phone rang, “Tae Kim talking,”

“Hello Tae-ssi, I’m Kwon Jiyong’s friend.”

“Who?” she was focusing at the cameras, “Alright, camera 6 cut.”

She sat down, “Sorry, who is this again?”

“I’m your housemate’s friend, the one you met at the café that day.”

“Ah, ah I remember.” She realized, “But how do you know my number?”

“Now, more important than this, I called to ask a favor from you..”

“Me? Sure say it..”

“My hyung is now wasted at one of these bars out there, and the bar kept calling me as they need to close now.”

“So?”

“I’m overseas right now, and there isn’t anyone I know beside you right now to take him home.”

“You want me to go and get your drunken friend?”

“I’m really sorry, but I won’t ask from you if it wasn’t that urgent.”

She sighed, “Yeah sure, don’t worry I will him safely.”

“Thank you Tae-ssi.” He kept repeating it.

 

Tae sighed and took her purse while putting on her coat, “Let’s wrap it up guys, see you tomorrow.”

“PD-nim..” Tiffany called, but that caring housemate left first.

 

 

“What a scene really..” she sighed sarcastically as she saw her housemate lying soullessly at the bar with 3 empty bottles in front of him, while pouring from the forth already.

“Oh!” he pointed at her while smiling cutely, “It’s the crazy woman~” he said and started laughing.

“I’m the stupid one to come here-” she went up to leave, but he held onto her.

“Don’t go..” he said it so seriously and sincerely, that rushed goosebumps throughout Tae’s whole body.

She turned to see him gazing at her hardly, “Why?” she asked while taking her seat again next to him.

“Being with you is.. fun.” He confessed while staring at his cup again.

Tae chortled and stole a glance at him, to see his cheeks are blushing really hard.

“Here..” he poured her a shot.

“No, no I should drive you home.” She stood up, “Let’s go home, they need to close their doors..” Tae told him.

But this housemate of her never listened.

“No, I hate home.” He mimicked her, “I don’t want to go home~” he whined with both hands cutely while hiccupping.

Tae chuckled, “Alright then, are you doing it this way?..” she took her phone out, “You want to drink? Let’s drink, this day couldn’t get any worser that it’s already is.”

She called Seohyun, as these days she let her daughter Mirae to return back with Seohyun’s nieces, as they attend the same school. Since Tae was having some late shootings the past weeks. So when she finish she would come and pick her up sleeping directly toward the car.

“Uh, Seohyun-ah. Thank you.” she ended the call that she asked her in to let Mirae sleep at their place for the night and go the next morning with her niece to school.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, Jiyong-ssi..” she shook him up, “Let’s go home and drink there.”

“Lies.” He shrugged.

“There’s only me and you at home, let’s drink and forget this bloody day!”

“Do you promise?” he said while looking at her with one eye, while the other is shut cutely, as he hiccupped again at the end and stretched his pinky finger toward her.

She intertwined her pinky finger with his, “I promise.”

 

 

After many struggles, Tae was able to take her drunk housemate toward their bar at the ground floor, at the glassy room, where all the walls are built with glass wall, except the wall of the Stone & Faux Fireplace.

“Ah this is tiring!” she sighed while holding onto her knees, after going through this exhausting trip.

She fired up the fireplace then she chose couple bottles of their classy and ancient liquor collection at the alcohol wall that she thought it might matches Jiyong’s taste. Then she tiptoed and grabbed two glasses from the glass rack that contained everything from the cocktail till the tulip champagne glass.

 

“Are you sure you want to drink?” she asked him, after resting beside him at the bar’s stool.

He nodded.

She pour him a glass of 1971 whiskey.

“Why are you this dark?”

“Since my life is.” He simply replied.

“What made you think like this?”

“Living it.”

There’s were no another possible way to continue this speech. So they just kept drinking till the sunrise.

 

 

Tae opened her eyes briefly, then messed her hair while shrinking her eyes to notice that bright warm rays covered the whole glass room.

“Heol!” she growled quietly.

But a long arms wrapped around her as she started to move.

“Where’re you going?” he asked so calmly, that melted Tae’s heart.

“It’s morning already, we have to go to work..” she said while getting really lazy from moving a single finger.

“It’s Saturday crazy woman.”

“What?”

“It’s our day off,” he said and hugged her tighter, “Let us sleep now.”

Tae wasn’t even in her mind to realize what were happening then, or why she let this man hug her and sleep next to her or even what happened last night between them that grew up all this closeness and all what she did were to comfort herself inside this man’s long and warm arms and sleep really tight without feeling anything but warmth.

 

 

Tae

 

I opened my eyes, to see the fire before me is still burning warmly and actively.

I looked around me, to see that everything is tidy and clean, while there’s no trace for the man I spent the night with.

I went washing up and cleaning all the mess at my face, while replacing my MacGraw Black Velvet Opium Collared Dress with another fresh below-knee ¾ sleeve floral cotton dress.

 

I entered the kitchen just wanting a cup of water to hydrate my dry throat of last night’s liquor.

“Omona!” I got startled with the presence of my housemate there behind the stove.

“Good morning.” He greeted while his gaze his fixed on the pot in front of him.

“G-Good morning.” I took another good look at him, “What are you doing?”

He pointed at the fridge. “The house-keeper ajumma came this morning, she made us some hangover soup and left a note before going.”

I smiled, then remembered that scene from earlier. He hugged me and we slept together at the floor in front of the fireplace, why? And when did all this happen? And how could that even happen between us, when we fought last day?

“Excuse me-”

“Don’t worry, nothing happened between us.” he said directly, as if he read my thoughts already. “I’m sorry, I think I was drunk.” He completed while putting down the pot.

“Ah yeah sure.” I nodded and took my place down.

While scooping some soup from him and me, “Thank you for last night, and sorry for the argue we had earlier.”

Well that was so unexpected to be heard from him.

“Ah no, I should be apologizing instead.” I bowed my head, “I got sensitive for nothing, sorry.”  

“Where’s Mirae?”

“At school..” I said while entering a full spoon of rice into my crying stomach, “ah right, you said it’s Saturday!”

“Actually, you do have work at Saturday.” he confessed.

“What?”

“They called while you were sleeping, saying that they have to pre-record a stage for a girl group that have to departu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter