SCENE #3

A Scene To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our little Panda is getting alot love lately~

More is there for her next chapter!

Gonna update tmw too if i got 10 comments~

 

 

 

After that day where I inhaled my life again, through this woman’s mouth. I couldn’t get to see her at all.

She looked like if she were avoiding me all this time.

I can’t say that I didn’t want to avoid her too, but strangely I want to see her too.

 

The filming team was the ace of our company, they reached the end of this drama by the end of the month, where they were shooting the 15th and the last episode 16th at the beach in Busan.

For that matter I didn’t get to see her, and her daughter went to stay at someone else’s house till she return back from Busan and from US as they had to film the epilogue where it happened to be there.

 

“Oh, Seungri-ya..” I came in to my office.

He stood in front of me reporting, “The filming team finished shooting their drama successfully and the last episode that got aired which is 12 reached the top with 18.4% rating.”

I nodded.

“We got a report about wanting a music show team for our new branch in Busan, what should we do? The opening is the next week?”

“Hmm,” I gave it a thought, and smirked with an evil idea in mind. “Leave that to me, it’s done.”

“What are you thinking of?”

I looked at him and glared expressionlessly, “Next..”

 

 

Tae

 

“Alright, all of you raise your cups up..” the camera operator stood up announcing, as all of us were celebrating ending our drama successfully with hitting 21.7% rating through the last episode with all the actors and actresses.

He said his speech wisely and joked around as always too. Then spotted me and said, “Our PD-nim, one word..”

“I would like to thank you all for all your had efforts and for believing in me till we reached this point, apologize from you all for everything and tell you that I love you all for making this true.” I told them and drank my soju in one-shot.

They all howled and started sending hearts with their fingers, above their heads and with both of their hands cutely while commenting and expressing their feelings too.

It was a scene that worth getting saved warmly in my own memory and my IPhone’s memory too, as the rest of these moments through the past month and half since we started filming this drama.

 

 

Jiyong

 

It passed 12, I was still watching TV. As I was keeping this little kid accompany by watching with her “Inside out” since her mother had an office-dinner with her team celebrating ending their drama successfully.

By 9 I put her in bed as she slept at the mid of the movie.

And I guess her mom did too.

“Hello?” I got an unexpected phone call.

“Is this Kim Tae’s guardian phone number?”

 Kim Tae’s guardian? Why would I be her guardian? Where’s in the earth this woman’s husband?

“What’s going on?”

“She’s so drunk to walk and we don’t know her home address.” One of the team members reported.

“Where is she?” I told them after a long sigh.

 

I went in my white Bentley so my Lamborghini won’t stand out.

 

When I went in, most of the team members were passed out at the tables in there, while the sobered ones are driving the rest home.

My eyes fell on that girl with the long blonde hair.

I marched toward her, hiding in my baggy hoodie, my eyes only fixed on her.

“Who are you?” someone asked as I put my hands on her to assist her to stand.

I looked at him, he was that young man from the hospital weeks ago.

“Who are you I said!” he whined loudly, while slamming the table hardly.

He was so wasted, “I’m Tae’s guardian.” I answered casually.

“Are you that man that saved her?” he looked seriously at me with a glare, “Are you that man that made her feel?” he asked again.

“You’re so drunk, go back home.” I told him, and shifted my attention to Tae.

“What’re doing? Take your hands off from our Tae noona!-” he whined childishly again, but one of the light team members came and carried him out.

 

I tried to wake Tae up, but she kept jerking my hands off.

“Kim Tae-ssi..” I called, “Kim Tae..” I tapped on her shoulder again, “Kim Tae wake up..” I shook her up, “Tae-ya let’s go home.”

After I said that, I got drown with thoughts. Did I just said let’s go home? Why do I feel like if I’m that close to her but yet that far too?

“Home? I don’t want to go home!” she whined while keeping her eyes shut and letting her drunk-self show up.

I sat in front of her, “Why?” I asked her as if I’m talking with her little daughter.

“I hate home..” she pouted cutely.

“Why? Your daughter is at home, don’t you love your daughter?” I felt like I’m talking with a 5-years old little girl, with all the shrugging and pouting she’s making while still keeping her eyes shut.

“I love Mirae, she’s my life. But..”

“But what? Why do you hate home?”

“Because..” she sighed, “Because..”

“Because what?”

“Because Kwon Jiyong is there!” she whined angrily.

I was taken aback.

“Kwon Jiyong that man is really bad!” she hit the ground with her both long folded legs that she were hugging earlier. “He change my life, he made me hate to go home anymore!”

“Why?” I found myself asking.

“Because I can’t see him, after I.. after I…”

“After you kissed him?”

She nodded, “I didn’t kiss him, I just wanted him to breath, to live.”

“Why?”

“Because he’s.. he’s handsome!”

Well, that really was unexpected to be heard from this crazy woman.

I laughed and patted on her shoulder, “Kwon Jiyong knows that you didn’t kiss him, he knows that you did that to save him.”

“Really?” she opened briefly her eyes while pouting at me.

I nodded while smiling at her.

“Alright, then I love home now.” She said childishly.

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled it off.

“Alright, then should we go home now?” I stood up while offering her his hand.

She grab it and curved her lips into an innocent smile,

She was wavering with the wind while walking with me.

Without asking, I held her up -bridal way- and hurried with her toward my car.

“We’re going home together.” She whispered to herself. But that was audible to me as there were less than 3 inch between our faces.

 

 

Author

 

“Oh! PD-nim?” one of the staff managed to recognize her as she was held in Jiyong’s arms.  

 

Jiyong loaded Tae into the guest room downstairs, since if he went up with her she’ll wake up for sure or her little daughter will.

He covered her tightly with the comforter and flicked off the lights while stamping her night with a genuine smile, as he stood there watching this wasted crazy woman sleeping peacefully for once.

“Good night Tae.” He said softly and left toward his room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter