SCENE #8

A Scene To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

HELLO~~~

I MISSED YOU ALL, FINALLY I GOT GRADUATED FROM THIS JAIL (HIGH SCHOOL) AND NOW A SENIOR THAT FEEL SOO SORRY TOWARD HER READERS!!....

SINCE OUT OF NOWHERE A TRIP OF 1 MONTH DURATION GOT SUDDENLY UP WHEN I FIANLLY HELD OUT MY KEYBOARD AND WANTED TO WRITE FOR YOU ALL! 

SO I THINK IF NO IDEAS CAME TO ME TILL FRIDAY, I'M AFRAID TO CALL THAT THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE THE LAST TILL I COME BACK FROM THIS LONG TRIP. 

BUT I PROMISE TO SQUEEZE UP MY MIND AND WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER BEFORE GOING. 

 

 

 

When we reached near our houses, I loose his grip from my hand, and marched away from him to stand in front of my house and leaving him there in front of his house.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Jiyong-ssi,” I called, “Listen well to what I’m going to say…”

He nodded.

“Stay there for a while please, let me march toward you when I get ensured that I’m ready for this relationship to take a place in my life.”

He tangled his head in confusion.

“These days my head is in a big mess. I have so many things to solve and get rid of yet. so I know if I said yes and started this relationship I will regret it, since it will only get ruined and we’re going to fight rather than being lovely dovely.”

“So in short words, you don’t want to start dating right now, but later on?”

I nodded.

He smirked, “Alright, I can’t refuse such a thing. But under one condition…”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Skin-ship is allowed.”

Well that was surprising thing to be heard from this man.

“Sure, who would refuse such a condition?”

He smiled and took huge steps to be before my eyes in just few moments.

His huge and assuring hands held my head and left a gentle peck on my forehead.

“Good night TaeTae.” He said it with his husky yet y voice.

I literally melted in my place.

And from here we started our new lives not at housemates only, but as Kwon Jiyong and his girl Kim Tae.

 

 

The very next day, a loud horn noise returned me back to this world, to see that I’m sitting at a bench of a bus stop somewhere in this world.

That was where I realized that I’m walking absentminded once again as I used to do when I have so many things on my mind.

Another horn came out from a Lamborghini in front of me, “What are you doing? Get in…” it was my boss.

 

“What were you doing over there? I have been calling you for hours already!”

“Sorry, it happens sometimes when I have something troubling me I go roaming around without knowing.”

“I better leave you under my sight from this moment on.”

“Oh God!” someone exclaimed.

I jumped from my place, “Who talked just now?”

“I’m sorry, but I couldn’t hold my surprise in!” someone talked again.

“Is this car possessed or something?”

“It’s not called possessed, I prefer calling it souled by someone.”

“Oh my!!” I really took my legs off the ground and hugged them from the fear.

He sighed, “Hey Ted, stop scaring the girl.”

“T-Ted? Who’s Ted?”

“Hello mademoiselle,” he greeted with a background music, “I’m Teddy Jung the third.”

“Jiyong, please explain this to me, I’m really scared.”

Suddenly a hologram screen came out revealing some presentation, “Let me explain this to you-”

Jiyong shut it down with his hand and said, “He’s more like my secretary that Seungri made.”

“So is he like batman’s car?”

“Yes.”

“No, I’m more better and handsome.” He protested.

We laughed at him.

“But we didn’t get introduced…”

“Ah, I’m Tae Kim a PD at your boss company.”

“Just a PD?” he played a BGM that usually used at the variety shows when something happens between the male and female idols.

“Cut it Ted.” Jiyong shut him up and got unloaded from the car with Tae as they reached the company already.

 

 

Author

 

“PD-nim!” Eunsung the PD assistant rushed toward Tae as soon as WINNER got onto the stage for their live comeback stage at M! Countdown.

“What’s wrong? Take your breath…”

“J-Jae Beom, Im Jae Beom Sunbae-nim…”

“Yeah, he’s… the next stage.”

“He… he… he isn’t here yet!”

“What? Why?”

“He went into a minor traffic accident, and won’t be here till 20 minutes later!”

All the staff started panicking, as this would be really a broadcast accident. Since all his fans had been waiting for this special stage for months already.

“PD-nim, what should we do?” she checked the time, “There’s only 1:45 minutes left!”

“Tiffany!” I called. “Did you see my bag?”

“Here is it..”

“Mr. Kim, here is the audio file please play it.” and she went to the graphics team manager, “Please show some effects that suits spring and a R&B and POP song.” She applauded, “I’m counting on you all~” 

“Where are you going PD-nim? Tae PD!”

 

Tae marched down confidentially toward the backstage, checked herself with the selfie camera, and stole a lipstick from WINNER stylist that were waiting for them beside the stage, put it on and placed an ear-piece monitor quickly.

“Noona~” Seungyoon hugged her quickly as he got off from the stage.

Mino and the others did too. 

“Where are you going noona?” hoon asked.

“I’m going on stage.” She answered while tiding herself up.

“Why? MC?”

“No, to sing. Seungyoon-ah, give me you mic…” She snapped it from his hand and lifted her head up with a smile then winked it off as she ride up the stage.

 

All the fans were like “Huh? Who is this?”

 

Tae held up the mic and started singing her own written song that she wrote it before, but after she returned last night, with that overwhelming feeling she put her last touches up before sleeping. And luckily she had the chance to sing it up to the whole world.

 

 

Make me love you

Make me love you

Shadows come from the light in the darkness

In times that are even lonelier

The hand that was carefully held out

I couldn’t hold it, I’ve only hesitated but

 

My heart already trembles, I keep getting scared

On this night when you secretly held out your hand

 

Make me kiss you

(Ma-make me kiss you)

Make me touch you

(Ma-make me touch you)

Make me want you

(Ma-make me want you)

K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you

Make me love you

Make me love you

 

Every day, I enter into a different world

I was a butterfly, attracted to the temptation

I’ve fallen into a sweet scent

How do I look?

 

Farther, a little bit farther, high in the sky

I’ve come a white star as I fly away

 

Make me kiss you

(Ma-make me kiss you)

Make me touch you

(Ma-make me touch you)

Make me want you

(Ma-make me want you)

K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you

Make me love you

Make me love you

 

Never seen it before

(Such warm eyes)

Deeply place me in your universe

(I’ll close my eyes)

Take me far away

And make me love you

 

Make me kiss you

(Ma-make me kiss you)

Make me touch you

(Ma-make me touch you)

Make me want you

(Ma-make me want you)

K-kiss you, t-touch you, w-want you

Make me love you

Make me love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter