Incognito

The Others
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan's course of action after class was to hide in a toilet cubicle and write a message in their newly founded group chat.

[16:58] *•°JH°•*: mission is starting, get ready everyone
[16:59] Dino: in position
[16:59] Jun: we're coming
[17:00] Hansol: whos dino
[17:00] Jihoon: You guys are pathetic.
[17:00] Cheollie: where do we meet?
[17:01] Hansol: how do i change my name
[17:02] Jihoon: Dino is Chan, he watched Jurassic park yesterday. Cheol, why the hell didn't you wait for me if you don't know where to go?
[17:03] Dino: target in sight
[17:03] Jun: ok
[17:04] *•°JH°•*: is byg the target or jisoo?
[17:04] Cheollie: byg?
[17:04] Hansol: jonghan how do i change
[17:05] *•°JH°•*: bang yongguk obviously
[17:05] Hansol: the name
[17:06] Jihoon: ffs Hansol.
[17:06] *•°JH°•*: its j_e_onghan get it right
[17:06] *•°JH°•*: idk how
[17:07] *•°JH°•*: its been a year since I used that phone
[17:07] onlygotafew$$$: nvm got it thx j_e_onghan
[17:08] Jihoon: Can you all shut up and tell me where to meet exactly?
[17:08] *•°JH°•*: ...
[17:08] Dino: main gate
[17:08] Dino: jisoo is waiting
[17:09] Cheollie: how can we shut up and tell you at the same time?
[17:09] Jun: we'll be there in e minutes
[17:10] Jihoon: Shut it Cheol.
[17:10] Jun: *3 minutes
[17:11] Cheollie: we're not even really speaking
[17:11] Dino: BYG arrived r u coming guys??
[17:12] Jihoon: I'll hit you.
[17:12] Jihoon: One minute, Chan.
[17:12] Dino: hurry
[17:14] onlygotafew$$$: where u at chan
[17:14] Dino: bushes
[17:14] Dino: wrong side

Seungcheol was the last one to stumble through the gate, simultaneously trying to put on his jacket and fumbling with his bag.

"Where the hell were you? You were the first one to leave the class," Jihoon asked, already highly annoyed.

Seungcheol ducked his head and looked appropriately ashamed. "Sorry, I remembered that I had to return a book. Did we already lose them?"

"No, they're still down the road, let's go," Chan said giddily, grabbing Jeonghan's and Jun's hands to pull them along. "But we need to blend in somehow, if Jisoo sees us he'll be upset."

"I'm well prepared," Jeonghan announced and started rummaging in his bag (while not letting go of Chan who was trying to shake him off). With a triumphant smile he pulled out multiple hats, scarves and sunglasses and began to hand them to the others. Jun and Hansol had brought their own face masks and hoodies (which didn't make them look any less suspicious) and Chan happily accepted a cute little beanie from Jeonghan who was already wearing an old-school sun hat and a silk scarf.

Only Jihoon stared at his brother, disbelief written all over his slowly reddening face, when Jeonghan pressed a pair of big diva sunglasses against his chest. "You gotta be freaking kidding me. I'm not going to wear that; I don't even know why I'm here on this stupid-" He immediately stopped himself after taking a glance at Chan's face, which had saddened at his words, and wordlessly put on the glasses.

Seungcheol, adorned with a cap he had pulled deep into his face, grinned and wrapped a big scarf around his brother's head. "Looking good, Jihoonie."

"I'll kill you."

 

"They're walking way too close," Jeonghan grumbled while watching the pair in the distance over the rim of his freshly bought newspaper. "And why is he always touching Jisoo's arm? What a sleazebag."

"Keep your jealousy down or he'll notice," Jun hissed next to him, "and where did you get that fruit, Hansol?"

Hansol, who had just taken a big bite from an apple hastily tried to hide it behind his hands, causing juice to dribble down his chin into his facemask. Jeonghan and Jihoon eyed him with disgust. When he had finally swallowed, he smiled sheepishly (half-hidden by Jun who was trying to wipe his brother's face with a tissue Jihoon had wordlessly handed him). "I picked it from a tree?"

"It's February and we're in the middle of Seoul," Jihoon deadpanned and Hansol shrunk under the eyes of Jun who didn't look the least bit impressed.

"Okay, okay, I nicked it. I can't stop myself when I'm dressed like that, it's like an inner compulsion."

Jeonghan hit him on the head with his folded newspaper and Hansol pouted in return. "Just eat the darn thing and don't let Chan see it. I don't want him to get influenced by you."

That seemed to be the cue for Chan and Seungcheol to return from the spying they had done, both excited and with red cheeks. "We got close enough to actually hear what they were talking about and they didn't notice a thing," Chan said and bounced up and down.

"I feel like a secret agent, maybe we should get some air guns or something." Seungcheol struck a pose he apparently thought of as agent-like and Jihoon snorted at his antics before he pulled Seungcheol's cap down over his eyes.

Hansol's and Chan's faces had immediately lit up at the mention of air guns but Jun shut them down with a dismissive "yeah, great way to get arrested, just what we need".

"So, what were they talking about?" Jeonghan asked, his eyes once again glued to Jisoo's back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter