Ninth Chapter

Yet another Korean drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin stood up, hands on her hips, and smirked. “Fair enough,” she said. “Kiss.” She moved her hand idly from Eric to Hyesung. “If you really are together, kiss her.” Jimin’s smirk deepened. “Go on. I won’t leave until you kiss.”

Eric cupped Hyesung’s jaw and pecked him quickly, without leaving any trace or fleeting emotion over the lips. Jimin chuckled. “No,” she shook her head. “A real kiss. The way you used to kiss me.” Her hands returned to her hips. “Go ahead.” she commanded again. “I won’t leave until I see a proper kiss.”

“Jimin, you are disturbing little bi—” Hyesung covered Eric’s lips with his and parted his lips to deepen the kiss.

Jimin’s eyes widened. She had not expected that to happen. Eric’s hand went behind the head, deepening the kiss. Hyesung’s hair was ridiculously soft. It was taken care of. Hyesung threw his arms around the neck and lifted his other leg up. His eyes were fully closed. Eric’s lip unglued from Hyesung’s when they retreated.

They were looking into each other’s eyes, still entangled from their arms. Then the door slammed behind them and they startled. Jimin had left. “It worked,” Eric cleared his throat. “Thanks…for helping.”

“No…no problem,” Hyesung smiled, and then rubbed his neck. “I should get back to work.” he quickly walked out of the room, wiping his lips.

Eric placed his hand onto his swollen lips and held it there. He couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss, which lead his heartbeat to rise fast to almost a painful level. “I need a drink,” he walked to his alcohol closet and took out the strongest drink he could find.

 

 

Junjin Andy’s forehead. The fever was going down, but not enough. He removed the small towel off the forehead, put it into the water bowl, soaked it, and placed it back onto Andy’s forehead. The butler’s breathing was slow and husky, and his face looked exhausted. Junjin had never noticed how long Andy’s eyelashes were. That was a lie. Of course, he had noticed how long those eyelashes were. Andy looked like a freaking Sleeping Beauty.

“I gave Eric his coffee,” Hyesung said when he came downstairs. “You will serve him dinner.”

“I can’t cook,” Junjin responded.

“Neither can I,” Hyesung gasped. “What are we going to do?”

Junjin shrugged. “I can order something in. Hyungnim likes that,” he explained. “I changed the towel. If it gets dry, put it into the water. I’ll go order some food.” the handsome man climbed the stairs up fast and disappeared.

Hyesung looked at Andy. He was shaking. Hyesung reached to the blanket and tucked the butler in. Andy stopped shaking. The maid stood up, went to the window and closed it. It had not been closed in a long time since it was difficult and stern. Then Hyesung returned to the seat and just watched Andy sleeping.

According to Junjin, Andy had been in the mansion even before he had been scouted. But Andy didn’t look old. On the contrary, Hyesung thought Andy looked quite young – younger than him at least. His skin was smooth and youthful, and he obviously took care of it. He had the thickest, the reddest lips Hyesung had ever seen.

Kissing them would have probably felt nice.

Suddenly his face turned white. The sense of Eric’s lips lingered on top of his, teasing him. The way Eric had tasted had surprised Hyesung. He tasted like chocolate, which was strange since he had not eaten chocolate. His lips had been soft and moist just the right amount. They, also, knew what they were doing.

Andy’s silent grunt brought Hyesung back from his fantasy. He placed his hand onto the forehead, feeling the slight burn. Andy opened his eyes a little bit, seeing the maid, and then looked at the nightstand. Hyesung gave him water. Then Andy fell asleep again.

The stuck-up and arrogant butler suddenly seemed very vulnerable. Hyesung felt like a big brother to an unrelated brother. He the cheek, and then moved to his bed.

 

 

“Where is Andy?” Eric questioned when Junjin brought the delivered food.

“He…” Junjin didn’t know what to say. “He…”

“Junjin? What is going on?” Eric didn’t dare touch the food. “Why did you order food?”

The chauffeur heaved a long sigh and then murmured, “Andy is ill.”

“What?!” Eric raised his voice, jumping up from the chair. “He is sick?!”

Junjin nodded.

“His fever is going down, and I have been giving him medicine every time he wakes up! Don’t fire him!” he babbled, hands almost formed to a prayer.

Eric stared at him wide-eyed.

“You think I’d do that?” He asked sincerely. “I would never fire Andy.”

Junjin scoffed. His blood was boiling, and his hands were formed into fists. “Are you sure?” he interrogated. “You are always so mean to him.” he stated seriously for the first time in his life.

“I love Andy,” Those words made Junjin’s insides twirl. “He is like a brother to me. I’ve had him so long I’ve seen him grow from a teenager into a man,” Eric explained. “I love him.” he claimed. “It’s true I don’t say those words to him, but I don’t want our relationship to be weird.” he snorted.

“Do you know…that he…loves you?” Junjin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter