Conclusion 2: Maybe He Likes Me

Statistical Probability of Falling in Love with My Enemy

CHAPTER 2

"Jeon Wonwoo" Sujin mutters under her breath.

Her heartbeat went fast, she didn't expect Jeon Wonwoo to be here because he doesn't belong to the course department of Fine Arts.

Sujin has been crushing Wonwoo since they were first year in college.

For Sujin, he's the epitome of perfection unlike Yoongi. Wonwoo's smart, handsome, tall, and talented, especially he's kind-hearted.

Sujin and Wonwoo are org-mates, they belong to the same organization who organizes activities that subjects orphan kids.

For Sujin, Wonwoo is the ideal man. Although, Wonwoo doesn't show any feelings to Sujin, just platonic.

The boy stopped playing the guitar when he noticed Sujin staring at him.

"Oh Sujin-ah, I'm waiting for you." Wonwoo said, approaching her.

"W-what? Yo-you're waiting for me?" Sujin stuttered. She blushed madly, luckily for her, the music hall contains dimmed lights, not easy enough for Wonwoo to see her red-tomato face.

"Yeah, I was actually thinking about our next activity but it seems that our organization doesn't have enough budget for it." He narrated.

On the other hand, Sujin cannot focus to what Wonwoo's saying, but the boy kept on talking.

"So, I was thinking about spending my personal money instead. It's my birthday next month so I think it's much better for me to celebrate my birthday at the orphanage." He added.

Upon hearing his plan, Sujin soften and touched by his plans.

Her feelings deepened, she thought.

"Oh- I think that's a great idea. But, why are you saying this to me?" Sujin asked him curiously.

She's shocked why would Jeon Wonwoo would like to share his plans with her.

"Because I want you to be there Sujin. I'm not inviting all the members of the organization, just you." Wonwoo sheepishly said.

By this time, Sujin noticed how Wonwoo blushed and seems to be shy in front of her.

She can feel the sweat dripping in her back because she's tense.

"Oh..." Sujin started, getting what are the appropriate words to say to his invitation, but to her surprise Wonwoo assumes that she'll never say "no" to his invitation.

"I wil take a no as an answer Sujin, I really need you there" He pursuaded.

The two of them becomes shy to each other, there's actually an awkward atmosphere but Wonwoo break the silence between them.

"Don't worry, my step brother will help us in organizing the event. He's very good at it, so just be there and I'll be good." He said and immediately bid goodbye to Sujin.

"So I think, uhm, I'll be going to class now. See you around Sujin!" Wonwoo bowed to her.

After their small talk, Sujin cannot believe in what happened.

Did just Jeon Wonwoo invited me to his birthday? She thought.

She's very happy because her crush, Jeon Wonwoo invited her in his birthday, she cannot hide the happiness in herself.

She was happily hopping while humming in the second floor hallway when someone is running and bump her and made her guitar to fall... and jump from her grip

Not in the ground but on the first floor of their building.

"Holy ! My guitar!" Sujin cried, eyeing her guitar that she probably thought was already wrecked.

She was devastated. That guitar has a lot of meaning to her, that guitar was from her dad who passed away 15 years ago.

"How dare you!!" She shouted to the man who bumped her, tears forming in her eyes.

Her eyes squirted when she saw non-other than, Min Yoongi, her mortal enemy.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's the second chapter! This story will be fast pacing so I hope you don't judge me for the next updates :( I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading!

  Please do give me feedback!