Conclusion 4: I Have The Most Lovable Brother

Statistical Probability of Falling in Love with My Enemy

Chapter Four

Sujin went home--crying. That's the last piece of memory that she have with his dad, and now, it's gone.

For her, it means a lot--more than anything else in the world. It is not a Taylor or a Epiphone model of guitar, but for her, love is the one who made the guitar so special. She cannot replace it because her father put up all his hardwork to that guitar.

"I'm home" Sujin called as soon as she reached their house. As to her surprise, his brother, Howon or most commonly called Hoya of the boyband INFINITE was also home after their tour.

"Oh, oppa.." Sujin hide the sadness in her face, but her brother knows everything.

Sujin loves her brother so much, eventhough Sujin's adopted, Hoya never failed to make her feel that she's his real sister.

Because of sadness, Sujin cannot keep it and cried to the warm embrace that Hoya gave to her little sister.

"Aigoo, I miss you so much Sujin-ah" He said while ruffling her hair.

He missed her little sister a lot, after a long and tiring tour away from his family, Hoya cannot hide the happiness when he is home, but now, it's very heart-breaking for him to see her little sister crying.

"Oppa.." Sujin is still crying to his brother, she cannot stop the tears flowing, it feels like she lost her father for the second time around.

Sujin narrated what happened to her brother.

"Maybe that classmate of yours didn't want that to happen Sujin-ah. But, please, I'll do my best to fixed that." He assuringly said to his sister.

But Sujin knows that Yoongi did that on purpose. She thought that she will never ever forgive Yoongi again, never again. She committed not to look or talk with him again. She cannot stand to be near him, it makes her blood boil because of anger.

"Thank you oppa, for everything." She thanked her brother whole heartedly.

FLASHBACK 15 YEARS AGO....


"Lee Sujin is now an orphan, living without a mother and a father. Her mother died after giving birth at her and her father died because of an accident happened to his work. She's not talking nor playing with other kids here. I'm a little bit worried about her. Her only company is that little guitar of hers." The psychologist of the orphanage narrated to Hoya's parents.

"But as I saw to her character, she's very lovable and kind. I once saw her giving her food to a stray dog that accidentally entered the compound." She added.

Meanwhile, the young Howon approached Sujin who's seating in the bench.

"How are you?" Howon asked the little girl.

Sujin just stared at him, confused. But the little Howon is decided to play with her because she wants a little sister.

Unfortunately, her mother cannot bear another child again to her womb. Therefore, their family decided to constantly donate money in the orphanage and bring Hoya to play with other kids there.

After hours of playing, Sujin gets comfortable with Howon. They smiled and played a lot.

From afar, the psychologist, together with Hoya's parents are looking at them happily.

"This is the first time Sujin play with somebody." She informed Hoya's parents.

After that incident, they constantly visit Sujin in the orphanage. There's a lot of improvement with Sujin, she talks now and plays with other kids.

As the parents saw how Howon manages to smile and laugh with the presence of Sujin, they decided to adopt the child and love her as if Sujin is their real daughter.

END OF FLASHBACK
---------------------------------------

 

 

 

Chapter four, done! I hope you're enjoying so far, I'm so thankful that you guys subscribed but it really means so much to me if you comment and voice over your thoughts about this and most especially to enjoy reading my story! Thank you very much! Take care everyone! :D