Conclusion 5: I Know the Feeling

Statistical Probability of Falling in Love with My Enemy

Chapter Five

Yoongi cannot believe that Sujin cried because of a guitar. But he felt guilty because he caused a damaged to her.

"That's a crappy guitar, that guitar only sounds good because she plays good!" Yoongi defended to his friend, Jimin.

"Bro, that girl of yours wouldn't cry if that is 'just' a crappy guitar. Maybe it didn't cost that much but it is important to her." Jimin argues.

Yoongi just went silent, guilty from the fact that Jimin is right.

"You said that it's the first time you see the girl cried, depicting she has a strong personality. Meaning, that guitar is so precious of her." Jimin added.

Guilt hovered Yoongi's body, even though he wanted to bully and tease Sujin 24/7, he does not intentionally wanted to break something she owned.

"Let's go." Jimin got up from the couch and dragged Yoongi out of their apartment.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi lazily asked his bestfriend.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "You're going to buy that girl of yours a new guitar! Be a man Yoongi! It's your responsibility!" He argued.

Yoongi and Jimin are sharing apartment for four years now. They're childhood friends, Jimin's parents are abroad, so he practically leaves alone in Korea. While Yoongi wanted to leave alone--for some reason.

As they are walking downtown, Jimin suddenly asked Yoongi a question.

"So, you see him in school?" Jimin asked. Yoongi already know who is Jimin's talking about.

"Yea, but we don't talk to each other. It pisses me to see his face." Yoongi irritatedly answered.

Jimin knows that his bestfriend is irritated, even though he want to ask more question, he doesn't dare anymore.


The two young men entered the music store, and Jimin asked for a guitar. However, Yoongi went to the second floor to check piano that's located at that floor and gave Jimin his credit card and let him buy the guitar for Sujin.

Jimin sighed because of the attitude of his bestfriend, but happy on the other side because he can see the passion that he possess with his music.

Jimin spotted a white Epiphone guitar, even though Jimin is not playing guitar, he is mesmerized by its beauty.

He's ready to recommend the guitar to Yoongi when someone hold the guitar out of the rack.

"Oh I'm sorry" The girl apologized, giving a short bow to Jimin.

"Are you getting this guitar?" The girl asked. Jimin find the girl cute and polite.

"Uhm, not really." He replied with a smile.

"Sujin-ah, you're here!" The store owner shouted happily when he saw the girl while holding the Epiphone guitar.

"Oh! Mister Hwang! I'm so sorry it's been a long time since the last time I got here." Sujin went near to the store owner and gave him a polite bow.

Jimin thought that her name is so familiar.

Sujin... Sujin.. He thought. But the trails of his thought was cut when he saw a wooden Taylor guitar. Prior to the one he saw earlier, this is also beautiful.

He inquired the clerk about that guitar and receive a positive feedback. Jimin immediately go the counter for his purchase.

"Sujin-ah, aren't you going to buy that guitar?" The store owner asked Sujin.

"Ah! My money still lacks Mr. Hwang." She replied with a sad smile plastered on her face.

On the other hand, Jimin stared to the girl. She looks very familiar to him.

"Aigoo, your brother already offered to buy that guitar for you many times already!" The owner replied to Sujin.

"I wanted to buy the guitar with my own money Mr. Hwang. My brother needs to eat well in order to give more good music to us!" The girl beamed.

After paying the guitar, worth 50 thousand won. Jimin went up to check on Yoongi who's playing piano in the second floor.

Jimin is amazed by how his bestfriend plays piano that well but disgusted with the attitude he has.

Both of them went down and bid goodbye to the owner. Yoongi doesn't notice Sujin because she's back facing them.

--------

The next day, Yoongi waited for Sujin at the university gate. He is indeed anxious and nervous because she might diss him again and make fun of him.

After waiting for nearly fifteen minutes, he can already spot Sujin walking with a big bag of hers.

He slowly approached the girl with a smirk plastered in his face, still wants to look cool in front of her despite of his inappropriate attitude towards her.

Sujin, on the other hand stopped from her tracks.

The two faced each other. Yoongi can feel the tension between them, he wanted to retract back sensing that Sujin is very mad with him.

Sujin, noticed the guitar on Yoongi's hand, she didn't bother to give any attention to that because for her, nothing can replace the guitar that his father gave to her.

"Look, this dead silence-" Yoongi's talk was suddenly cut off when Sujin approached him a bit.

"If you think money can buy all of the things in this world, you're wrong Min Yoongi." She blurted out.

This is the first time Yoongi saw Sujin went this angry with him.

"I bought it with my own money! You know how much this costs?!" Yoongi, on the other side argued.

"I don't care how much that ty guitar of yours costs! But you never know how much my guitar-- the guitar you broke--" Sujin's tears are in the verge of falling, she's choke with pain and loneliness she's feeling right now, she's angry, frustrated, mad, and sad at the same time.

"That's the last thing and only thing that my father left with me." Sujin suddenly soften.

Guilt had been seen with Yoongi's face, he cannot believe what Sujin said. He was taken back by her sudden revelation. He cannot say anything because he knows how much painful it is. It hurts so much, losing someone you love, Yoongi knows.

 

------

 

here's the update! Please comment and enjoy! Have a nice day! :D

 Thank you for reading!