Conclusion 9: Of All Probability and Chances

Statistical Probability of Falling in Love with My Enemy

CHAPTER NINE

Yoongi felt more guilty, he didn't know that. He thought he knows Sujin because they're classmates since middle school but he's wrong.

She's the most secretive person Yoongi knows, but not to this extent. Even though he wants to everyday, the guilt and sadness hovered his body like a cold water.

He knows how much it hurts to lose someone you love--he really does. He wanted to apologize to her--sincerely.

-----
The next day, Yoongi is pacing back and forth in his room for the proposal of the activity in the upcoming anniversary. He can't think of any sort of program.

He was thinking of ditching the deadline and just let Sujin's proposal be accepted, but he also thinks what if Sujin will be rejected?

A thing popped up in his mind...

Yoongi's now sure about it, there's a domino effect if he's going to propose what he's thinking, but it requires a lot of work and effort to do.

On the other hand, Sujin went to the orphanage where she lived before.

Sujin's proposal about the project locates here. She wanted to give back the kindness of all the people who welcomed her before, and most especially to make the children feel they're not alone and they're loved by the people.

She's very anxious if Yoongi's proposal is much better than her's, but she doesn't care. She will do her best to present the best she can to be chosen.

After settling things up, the written proposal is next to her list.

She wanted to do this properly, abrupt to the fact about her sadness and loneliness about her guitar. Sujin cannot help to think about Yoongi.

Probably that guitar costs much, but she doesn't really care--what she's thinking is, Yoongi's not bad after all. But the madness and loneliness kept her angry at him.

--------
Jimin's auntie works as the University Psychologist that holds every record of students enrolled in the university.

Upon having the intuition that Jimin's auntie can help him in his idea, he immediately seek for help.

"Auntie, I do really want to make up for her loss. I just wanted to know where the orphanage is located and I'll be good!" Yoongi pleaded as he clasp his hand in protest.

Upon knowing the relationship of Yoongi and Sujin, Jimin's auntie, Park Hyemi cannot believe at his words.

"I'm begging you Auntie. I'll drop here if I MESSED UP!" Yoongi bribe her. Upon hearing the boy plead, Hyemi gave up.

She handed Yoongi the information sheet of Lee Sujin and the boy immediately thanked him and ran away.

Yoongi meticulously read all the information about Sujin--like a stalker.

Now, he already know. He felt bad for Sujin, she went through a lot before. Yoongi knows how much it hurts to lose a father, but in her case, she lost both of her mother and father.

But Yoongi felt relieved at the same time because Sujin is now stable with her family.

If he knew it sooner, he might probably treat her well.

After knowing some about her, he felt apologizing and making up to her. He's really worried about her.

But one thing's sure, he can make up to her if he push what he's thinking right now..

"I can do this. I will do this." Yoongi said to himself.

-------------

 

 

Enjoy reading! :D