Conclusion 7: I Do Know You

Statistical Probability of Falling in Love with My Enemy

CHAPTER SEVEN

After the incident, Yoongi and Sujin didn't talk to each other anymore. They avoid each other's presence, Sujin being mad at Yoongi while Yoongi being guilty about what happened.

Before the class started, their professor talk to them.

"I wanted the both of you to propose an activity for the upcoming Thanksgiving Anniversary of the University. It'll be the same as the last years, the council decided that the Faculty of Arts and College of Music will be the host for this project." The professor told the two, while they are just focusing on their professor, the older man just shrugged the intense tension inside the room.

"It's not necessary for you to talk to each other about the proposed activity, I just wanted for the both of you to present a project proposal and we just deal with it." The older man added.

The two of them nodded in response and leave the office. Sujin already knows what project she wanted to propose. She wanted to visit the orphanage where she lived before her current family found her.

She wanted to give back all the kindness that the people gave her. She wanted to make them feel that they are not alone, that they are loved and will continue to be loved by other people.

Meanwhile, Yoongi cannot think of any project--all he can think this time--Sujin. She's very mad and cold towards him, Yoongi knows the reason why, but deep down in him, he doesn't want Sujin to be mad with him.

He wanted to approach her and to apologize in a proper way, but he couldn't. His ego is more powerful than anything in this world.

While walking back to his classroom, Yoongi heard Sujin talking to someone. He eavesdrop at their conversation.

"Mister Jung, I'll visiting the orphanage tomorrow. I'll discuss my agenda to you tomorrow, are you free tomorrow?" Sujin talked through her phone.

Yoongi wanted to shrugged it off but one thing popped up inside his head.

-----------

"So, what are you thinking?" Jimin asked his bestfriend while munching his food.

Yoongi didn't bother to answer his question, rather opened up his feeling, an outraging feeling.

"I miss my father so much" Yoongi muttered. Jimin knows how much Yoongi missed his father, their very close to each other.

Even though his mother's husband stands as a great father to him, no one can ever replace his father in his heart, in his life--no one.

"You wanted to visit him?" Jimin asked his friend. Yoongi just nodded in response.
--------

Jimin let his friend to be alone with his father and just waited outside the cemetery's gate.

"I miss you so much Appa" Yoongi said while placing a bouquet of flower in his grave. A tear escaped from his eye, knowing how much it still hurts for him, how much he misses him, how much Yoongi longs by the presence of his father.

From a far, a girl seated down in the grass peacefully.

Yoongi noticed her presence and immediately, he knows who she is.

 

-----

Another update for y'all! :D