Conclusion 11: Concluded

Statistical Probability of Falling in Love with My Enemy

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Sujin really felt strange, maybe because it was the first time Yoongi apologized to her--sincerely. Still, loneliness and emptiness filled her heart, it feels like she lost her father again--the only thing that her father remained with her is now gone.

The effort that her brother gave to fixed the guitar never worked out. The guitar nerd, Sujin knows that it will never be fixed again.

After her class, Sujin went to the music store upon knowing that Mr. Hwang will have a new delivery of instruments. Sujin wanted to help the old man because he's like a father to her.

Mr. Hwang is the one who taught Sujin to play the guitar, he is a friend of Howon's father. Mr. Hwang showed a fatherly figure to Sujin just like how Hoya's father is showing to her.

"Aigoo! Sujin-ah, you don't need to help me with this. You should go home and study." Mr. Hwang said to her while dragging all those boxes and crates inside the store.

"Mr. Hwang, this is the only thing I can escape with in terms of studying." Sujin defended herself, but Sujin suddenly remembered something.

"Mr. Hwang.." She called and stopped from her tracks.

On the other hand, the old man pays attention to the girl knowing something is bothering her.

"What is it dear?" He asked with a smile.

"What will you do if a thing that is very important thing to you was lost?" She asked while her head lowered.

The old man smiled upon hearing her question. Indeed, he's an old man, he already experienced many things in life.

"You know what Sujin, you're a very strong girl. But sometimes, even the strongest person in this world needs to cry." The old man said, while Sujin lowered his head and fidgeted her fingers. Tears nearly streaming down her cheeks but remained to be strong and not to cry.

"I'm a weak man, but it doesn't mean that I don't have the rights to be your wall when you break down." Mr. Hwang said approaching Sujin to give her a hug.

Because of this, Sujin cannot hold her tears anymore--she broke down in Mr. Hwang's fatherly embrace.

"Aigoo, Sujin. You know the last time I saw you cry was years years ago. It's okay to cry Sujin-ah, we're always here for you." He said while tapping Sujin's back from her sobbing.

Mr. Hwang, despite of his old age never really failed to make Sujin feel loved. Even though Sujin lost her mother and father, the people around her love her so dearly.

"I miss my father so much." Sujin said still crying.

--------

On the other hand, Yoongi is happy because he finally made a right thing, he already helped and apologized to Sujin.

Happily, the young man went back to their dorm seeing Jimin and Hoseok playing Super Mario in their living room.

Because of the light mood Yoongi have, Hoseok and Jimin grew curious about it.

"Is he okay?" Jimin asked, half-whispering to Hoseok.

"I don't know either, that's strange right?" Hoseok asked in response and Jimin just nodded, agreeing to his remark.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asked irritatedly upon feeling that his two rascal friends were talking behind him.

"You seem so happy?" Hoseok asked nudging his buddy indicating he's so eager to know the light mood that Yoongi have.

Instead of answering his friends' question, Yoongi immediately got his music notebook and scribble some notes.

Yoongi wanted to write a song and dedicate to those children in the orphanage. But abrupt to his writing, the song seems only pertains to Sujin.

Your wonderful eyes, your wonderful smile, your wonderful dreams; altogether makes up who you are. You are not alone in this world, you have the whole universe--you have me, me.

Even though you're far away, I'm always here looking for you, oh looking for you. Just to see even a glimpse of your smile, oh your wonderful smile, that lights up my world, that brightens my world.

From the very beginning, Jimin knows how Yoongi gives his full attention to the girl in his school, though Yoongi doesn't want to say her name to his bestfriend, Jimin knows how attracted Yoongi is to her classmate--Sujin.

A throbbing sound can be heard forming inside Yoongi's chest, he cannot explain the feeling but he knows he's happy.

----------

The dinner went silent for the three of them, the two young man is still wondering why Yoongi is acting strange that day.

On the other hand, Hoseok went to visit their apartment because he wanted to tell Yoongi something.

"Bro, I have something to tell you." Hoseok spoke up and Yoongi immediately turn his attention to his friend.


"What is it?" He asked with a smile. Hoseok knows that the smile on his friend's face will disappear upon knowing what he'll say.

"Uhm... your mom wants to talk to you... about something." Hoseok said lowering his head.

And indeed, the smile plastered on his face suddenly disappeared. He stayed silent and Jimin's the one who broke the silence in the table.

"Bro, it's been a long time since you last visit your house.. maybe it's already time to--" He was cut when Yoongi suddenly burst out.

"I already sacrificed all just for him.. just to make him happy. And what now? I'm not going back to that house anymore." Yoongi argued, and with that he leave their apartment.

Jimin and Hoseok knows that Yoongi just wanted to get some air and think for a while.

-----

Yoongi wants to think, alone. He's walking downtown when he noticed someone familiar.

Sujin.

She's walking still wearing her school uniform and seems so happy. Yoongi doesn't notice that upon seeing Sujin--he smiled.

He wanted to approach her but somehow scared that she might diss him and make fun of him but his foot says otherwise, he immediately approach the girl and greeted her.

"Yah! Lee Sujin" the boy shouted and Sujin immediately turn her attention to the calling.

"Yah! Min Yoongi!" She replied with a smile.

For Sujin, it seems like her madness with Yoongi faded away. The boy approached Sujin instantly--for him it feels like a reflex of his body, a stimulus after seeing her.

"It's really annoying to see your face Min Yoongi." Sujin blurted out, eyeing her mortal enemy with a look--teasing him.

"It's much more annoying to see your face, you look like a stray cat when your like that." Yoongi teased back.

The two of them walk together, still bickering.

"When will you stop teasing me Min Yoongi?!" Sujin's patience faded away, and this time, Yoongi won.

"I just wanted to think that's why I'm outside and now you're shouting at me? Very bad." Yoongi replied not even eyeing Sujin.

With this, the girl felt guilty upon knowing something is up with Yoongi.

"Uhm... I'm--" Sujin was cut off when Yoongi faced her.

"Sujin-ah... What will you do if someone dislikes you even though you're just being yourself?" Yoongi asked her. It's the first time he talked to her like that, it's very surprising for Sujin because Yoongi's getting weird right now, but upon knowing that the boy have a problem, Sujin wants to give an advice to him.

"Hmm... If someone dislikes you even though you're just being yourself..... then it's not your problem anymore. I mean, sometimes, there are reasons why people hate you... for example, you're too annoying.. it's reasonable for them to get irritated by you..." Sujin said.

Yoongi intently listen to Sujin's advice. This is the first time in Yoongi's life he saw Sujin calm--it's very weird but nice at the same time. Sujin's not the flawless and y girl that'll wear mini skirts and shorts, she's the type of girl that will not make you fall in love with a y body, rather a y mind and good heart.

"But as long as you're not bothering people by you just being you, I think there's no problem with that." Sujin added.

Sujin's not perfectly flawless in physique, she has dark bags below her eyes, unnoticeable pimples in her forehead, but despite of these, Sujin's is Sujin, nothing else, and that's what people like about her--her being her.

By this time, Yoongi now knows why he hated Sujin, because Sujin can let herself be herself. He was jealous of her, he was. He was jealous of how much Sujin can do whatever she wants, say whatever she wants to say—but for him, he cannot.

 

--/////

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I'm so busy in the university these past few days(or maybe weeks) I have three exams and I think being sophomore at the age of 17 is very hard 😭😭 and I'm so sorry I do hope you still read my story! This is all for you guys! I hope you all are doing great! :D have a nice day and take care everyone! 💕